Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 935 936 [937] 938 939 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443019 times)

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #14040 on: October 06, 2010, 11:07:13 am »

I enjoy debate. Do you mean physical fistfighting etc. or verbal disagreements?
Physical fighting. Verbal debates are just goddamn annoying.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14041 on: October 06, 2010, 11:08:09 am »

I did martial arts for a while, then lost the ball. Might pick it up again sometime.

And pursue a career in wrestling or boxing then?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14042 on: October 06, 2010, 11:08:58 am »

I enjoy debate. Do you mean physical fistfighting etc. or verbal disagreements?
Physical fighting. Verbal debates are just goddamn annoying.
Punch someone and post in the happy thread.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14043 on: October 06, 2010, 11:12:37 am »

I think I know why I enjoy fighting. I was constantly bullied at school for 3 years, I never got rid of the anger that welled up inside of me when I got bullied, eventually I just  thought "fuck it!" and decided to fight one of them. I won and REALLY enjoyed it. From there on I just enjoyed fighting.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14044 on: October 06, 2010, 11:20:48 am »

I know what it's like, though due to an.....event, don't ask, I have,seemingly, been phyically incapible of decking someone no matter how much I want to. So I tended to get back that them in other ways, like stealing their stuff includeing test papers and such when I can. Just for the hell of it, I throw it out afterwords or give it to my friends if they might find it useful.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14045 on: October 06, 2010, 11:26:37 am »

I think I know how I got my usually angry personality. The bullying went on until this year and the teachers and headmaster of the school just fucking sat there with their thumbs up their arses. They did nothing at all to stop it.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14046 on: October 06, 2010, 11:28:11 am »

I never got a chance to actually get back at bullies in a significant way, so I just said fuck it one day and became a gentle peaceful guy. I don't bear any anger for the bullies of the past but I will get increasingly aggravated when somebody/a character acts like one and justice is not served. Like Vriska from MSPA. She is a horrible person that represents everyone who took enjoyment in my torment as a little kid. I don't hate her, and normally I would just shrug her off as a villain. But everybody absolutely loves her and wants to get in her pants. This ticks me off to no end.

The anger is gone, but the scars remain.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14047 on: October 06, 2010, 11:41:50 am »

I never really had revenge on the kids who were bullying me. I just decided to fight them when they asked me to fight.

The revenge part will happen when they're sucking **** on the street for a dollar. Trust me, with their intelligence I have extreme doubt's they will even be able to work at Mc Donalds.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14048 on: October 06, 2010, 11:42:58 am »

I think I know how I got my usually angry personality. The bullying went on until this year and the teachers and headmaster of the school just fucking sat there with their thumbs up their arses. They did nothing at all to stop it.
HAH! I got it worse Medicine, if only just, half the time the teachers did nothing, the other half I got in trouble for it. The thing that made me snap once was this teacher who had been rideing my ass all year. During one class we where watching a movie, movie version of Romeo and Juliet if I remember correctly, and some kids where throwing pencils and paper at me. The teacher paused the movie and told me to stop causeing a ruckus. I snapped and screamed at the women. I went on a rant on her for atleast five minutes. The only part of the rant I clearly remember though was calling her an 'old fat bitch' and saying maybe if she got laid for once in her life she wouldn't be such a bitch.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14049 on: October 06, 2010, 11:45:48 am »

The revenge part will happen when they're sucking **** on the street for a dollar. Trust me, with their intelligence I have extreme doubt's they will even be able to work at Mc Donalds.
It's a bit more difficult to fantasize about their intelligence when the particular brand of bullies you dealt with teased you, shoved you around and got good grades in class while you were barely skimming by.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14050 on: October 06, 2010, 11:48:52 am »

It's a bit more difficult to fantasize about their intelligence when the particular brand of bullies you dealt with teased you, shoved you around and got good grades in class while you were barely skimming by.
I'm guessing that happened to you.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 11:50:23 am by Medicine Man »

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #14051 on: October 06, 2010, 11:50:57 am »

HAH! I got it worse Medicine, if only just, half the time the teachers did nothing, the other half I got in trouble for it. The thing that made me snap once was this teacher who had been rideing my ass all year. During one class we where watching a movie, movie version of Romeo and Juliet if I remember correctly, and some kids where throwing pencils and paper at me. The teacher paused the movie and told me to stop causeing a ruckus. I snapped and screamed at the women. I went on a rant on her for atleast five minutes. The only part of the rant I clearly remember though was calling her an 'old fat bitch' and saying maybe if she got laid for once in her life she wouldn't be such a bitch.
Ouch. I assume it didn't end well, did it?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 11:54:20 am by ILikePie »

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14052 on: October 06, 2010, 11:52:28 am »

I saw somebody in my class try that. The teacher crushed his nuts.
Metaphorically that is.

EDIT: typo.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 12:02:48 pm by lordnincompoop »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14053 on: October 06, 2010, 11:54:37 am »

I tend to be pretty good at fading into the background, out of sight and out of mind, so the last time I had to deal with bullies was in kindergarten...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14054 on: October 06, 2010, 11:55:53 am »

I say somebody in my class try that. The teacher crushed his nuts.
Metaphorically that is.

I know you said that metaphorically but now all I can think of is some teacher picking up some poor kid by the balls and crushing them in a vice.
Pages: 1 ... 935 936 [937] 938 939 ... 8167