Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9473565 times)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #3945 on: April 03, 2010, 04:39:09 am »

There is snow outside.

What the **** nature. Its the middle of spring.

It was like 85+Fahrenheit  outside the other day.

What the **** nature. Its the middle of spring.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: April 03, 2010, 04:51:42 am »

It was 25*C lately.

Poor nature... damn you global warming! humans!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: April 03, 2010, 07:17:28 am »

Got up to 38*C today.

What the **** Australia, it's Bloody Winter!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: April 03, 2010, 08:17:27 am »

Hey, thanks for caring.  I... well, I really, really appreciate it, since my hot temper seems to be losing me all my friends in one fell swoop >_>  It's nice to come here and relax once in a while.

Don't worry, everyone does that from time to time. Hell, i'm doing it a lot recently.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3949 on: April 03, 2010, 09:37:57 am »

Remember in HAPPY when I said that this weekend I'll finally get my other computer back? Well, my pessimism didn't react, so I expected to actually have my computer returned to me this weekend. Actually, because my pessimism burned out, I didn't have the foresight to think ahead of a possible bullshit excuse for my sister to keep it for another 3 months.

You know what? she can keep the damn thing for all I care now. She's going to get it "upgraded" (being a mac; it means replaced with entirely new parts, regardless any old data I had on it I wanted to recover; Operating system and all.) without my consent anyway, therefore the thing is no longer officially mine anymore. Not like I didn't have any special plans for it's return or anything (over a year and a half old ones while at it).

Oh yeah, and let's not forget, her upgrading of my other computer will buy off the upgrade of my PC she promised me for my birthday 2 months ago. Yeah, screwed over by my siblings. [sarcasm]I'm not used to that.[/sarcasm]

I gotta learn how to program a deconstruction or full-formatting virus that is time-sensitive that would completely format all the data off of any device (or at least any of my computers) if they are kept for a longer time than they were told they would be. If my data is going down, it's dragging yours with it. Doesn't matter if you found the cure to the common cold or all cancer, it's still going down. I'm not a person to be screwed over.

Now that I realize, because of this crap-ass happening, I might actually have a decent day at work. The price has already been paid for the day. I woke up happy, and now I'm miserable as fuck. It's a good thing I resist tantruming, otherwise I could easily demolish my house and cause the entire town to tantrum-spiral.

NOTE: This was the straw that finally breaks the camel's back. Yesterday and the day before and today have given me enough data to forecast this month. I shouldn't bother waking up or enjoying the beautiful scenery for the next 4 weeks, it'll only make the crap I deal with more annoying. To suffer in a paradise (so to put it) is true hell. Happy damn Easter.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 09:59:15 am by Itnetlolor »

Khyron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: April 03, 2010, 11:08:08 am »

I'm sad because my thread about the best movie of the year got sidetracked into some stupid discussion about 4chan and shit :( I hate the fact that the movie is getting passed over by too many people who see it as dumb little kid stuff, when it's got more depth and is more epic than anything else to be shown in 2010. I'm just really bad at selling it, I guess.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: April 03, 2010, 11:13:03 am »

I don't see why "kid stuff" is stigmatized. I mean, sure, most people don't enjoy tag or hopscotch or whatnot when they get older. But that doesn't mean that anyone who does is some sort of immature child. What you enjoy in your own time is your business.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: April 03, 2010, 12:15:34 pm »

Heeey, Vector. It's alright. Who needs reality when you have all of us friends here? Or at least you would. If you replied to PM's.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3953 on: April 03, 2010, 01:33:19 pm »

Okay, I just realized it was just bad phrasing on my sister's part in regards to my computer. It turns out she meant data-swapping. It turns out she had all my data (including guest accounts) moved onto a separate external hard drive (100% I hopefully assume), and by means of updating the computer, she meant replacing the data back in.

I'm still rather bummed I didn't get my computer back in the time quoted, but at least I know my data is safe and everything. Now on to the next issue, work is in about half an hour. Yay. :-\

Thank goodness I at least have a drink in me to loosen up before going. I should hopefully be able to loosen up after tonight by finishing my megaproject hopefully. But I still have a finale to craft before I make it final. That'll take some time. Thank goodness I have Easter Sunday off. Toss atop that, I'll be able to use Steam again (still offline and disabled before I feel absolutely secure in my funding; you know, hidden pay-offs and purchases. Don't worry, next week I get paid, and I should be beyond the limit and get it over with finally).
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 01:44:51 pm by Itnetlolor »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: April 03, 2010, 02:08:27 pm »

Heeey, Vector. It's alright. Who needs reality when you have all of us friends here? Or at least you would. If you replied to PM's.

Duuuude, Vector's working on it.  Sorry, man.  Y'all are still in my heart of hearts <3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: April 03, 2010, 03:50:05 pm »

Duuuude, Vector's working on it.  Sorry, man.  Y'all are still in my heart of hearts <3

Josh thinks people shouldn't talk in the third person.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: April 03, 2010, 04:29:36 pm »

Ouch. Damn, Vector, that sucks. :(

We may be faceless internet people, but you can count on us liking and supporting you, at least.

Hey, thanks for caring.  I... well, I really, really appreciate it, since my hot temper seems to be losing me all my friends in one fell swoop >_>  It's nice to come here and relax once in a while.

Seconded. D: *Hugs Vector*

*hug*
*Armok Hugs in A Recursive Fashion!* ^_^

Stop! Hug oscillation time!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: April 03, 2010, 04:37:02 pm »

ein thinks Josh is silly.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: April 03, 2010, 05:07:12 pm »

You feel that certain denizens of the internet are screwing with you.  But who are you to say, after all... ?  You're just a girl with a big ego and a brassy attitude.

:P
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: April 03, 2010, 05:32:02 pm »

You read a funny post on the net, and find yourself amused. You decide to post a response.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 8167