Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3824 3825 [3826] 3827 3828 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9456260 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #57375 on: January 12, 2013, 10:41:06 am »

Another argument with my parents :(
Getting out of the house makes a world of difference. Things should improve when you get to college.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57376 on: January 12, 2013, 12:36:28 pm »

It's okay. Just remember, you're an awesome person.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #57377 on: January 12, 2013, 02:26:41 pm »

*hug* we have more hugs to share :( *hug* * hug*

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #57378 on: January 12, 2013, 02:29:38 pm »

Have a digital hug
* Miauw Hugs poo.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57379 on: January 12, 2013, 02:37:31 pm »

*hugs Poo*
My tumblr.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #57380 on: January 12, 2013, 02:45:32 pm »

*hugs back

I hope one day that i everyone will do good.
I want to help people, especially youth being treated like crap. When i can.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57381 on: January 12, 2013, 03:25:09 pm »

I've been in a comfortable unhappy funk for a long while, and it seems it wants to fight back when I put effort into actual happiness. So here I am being miserable at how lonely I am.

My current friends I sorta distanced myself from because, well, I'm not actually sure. Perhaps the common interest we shared dissolved? Or perhaps I never really had very good skills at engaging people. Or I'm a very boring person just sorta stagnating by myself. Or I take my own presence as a negative thing for them and don't want to have them deal with me. All seem likely problems.

Current sorta acquaintances I want to get to know better are in a weird limbo. We know eachother well enough, but it's quite clear I'm not in the social circle. Any attempts to engage them are met with indifference. It feels like I'm on some sort of ignore list, but I know they can see what I'm saying. Part of me knows I need to ask straight up if I can join in on chats with them, but I see it as something they need to offer and I would look like I'm trying too hard to force myself in there and make things awkward.

If anything I'm more miserable being in a sort of crowd yet being sorta alone. Feels like I mucked up my past things too much to engage that and I lack the skills to make anything of the future.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57382 on: January 12, 2013, 03:59:12 pm »

And the worst thing is seeing other people act like idiots with their friends and become incredibly jealous of that. Not wishing any ill upon them, just frustration that apparently I'm such a social reject that even dry unfunny things can make people happier than anything I can try.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #57383 on: January 12, 2013, 07:17:28 pm »

I've been in a comfortable unhappy funk for a long while, and it seems it wants to fight back when I put effort into actual happiness. So here I am being miserable at how lonely I am.

My current friends I sorta distanced myself from because, well, I'm not actually sure. Perhaps the common interest we shared dissolved? Or perhaps I never really had very good skills at engaging people. Or I'm a very boring person just sorta stagnating by myself. Or I take my own presence as a negative thing for them and don't want to have them deal with me. All seem likely problems.

Current sorta acquaintances I want to get to know better are in a weird limbo. We know eachother well enough, but it's quite clear I'm not in the social circle. Any attempts to engage them are met with indifference. It feels like I'm on some sort of ignore list, but I know they can see what I'm saying. Part of me knows I need to ask straight up if I can join in on chats with them, but I see it as something they need to offer and I would look like I'm trying too hard to force myself in there and make things awkward.

If anything I'm more miserable being in a sort of crowd yet being sorta alone. Feels like I mucked up my past things too much to engage that and I lack the skills to make anything of the future.

It could be that they can't comprehend your (genuine) White Knight / Gentlemanly persona, in which case I advise adding in some nonspecific bawdiness. :P

That sucks though. :(

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #57384 on: January 12, 2013, 10:37:41 pm »

Upper half of laptop has cracked plastic and is uneven now. Damn it all.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57385 on: January 12, 2013, 11:39:32 pm »

I have this overwhelming urge to take a steak knife to my arm and start slicing and stabbing the skin. I think it is because the schizophrenic roommates I have decided to team up against me to berate and demean me, and the other roommate who I thought was my friend just watched as they tore into me and made me feel like shit because I tried to be assertive and share something about myself.

I want someone to hold me and tell me it is going to be alright, but there is no one in this entire city who gives a fuck about my well-being or happiness, and the closest person that does lives over forty miles away. I feel like hurting myself and there is no one that would stop me, because apparently I live with a bunch of assholes that humilate me and berate me for being different, people who only care about football, pussy, flying spaghetti monsters and magical dead zombie Jews.

I just want to get out of here before I do something I will regret. But if I do that then maybe I will get the urge to lie down on the train tracks and wait for the next train to come along and end me. I hate life, I really fucking do hate life.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57386 on: January 12, 2013, 11:46:04 pm »

I have this overwhelming urge to take a steak knife to my arm and start slicing and stabbing the skin. I think it is because the schizophrenic roommates I have decided to team up against me to berate and demean me, and the other roommate who I thought was my friend just watched as they tore into me and made me feel like shit because I tried to be assertive and share something about myself.

I want someone to hold me and tell me it is going to be alright, but there is no one in this entire city who gives a fuck about my well-being or happiness, and the closest person that does lives over forty miles away. I feel like hurting myself and there is no one that would stop me, because apparently I live with a bunch of assholes that humilate me and berate me for being different, people who only care about football, pussy, flying spaghetti monsters and magical dead zombie Jews.

I just want to get out of here before I do something I will regret. But if I do that then maybe I will get the urge to lie down on the train tracks and wait for the next train to come along and end me. I hate life, I really fucking do hate life.
NOOOOOO! GAAAH! I WAS ALREADY WORRIED ABOUT POO, NOW THIS?!
My tumblr.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57387 on: January 12, 2013, 11:46:37 pm »

Would it be feasible to GTFO of that shitty environment?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #57388 on: January 12, 2013, 11:48:05 pm »

You should probably find a new place to live. Like, now. I would suggest distancing yourself from all of those people, as it seems they are causing you nothing but extreme distress.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57389 on: January 12, 2013, 11:53:49 pm »

Would it be feasible to GTFO of that shitty environment?
Only thing I can do to get out for right now is go for a walk, but I'm afraid of what I might do if I decide to hurt myself while being outside.

You should probably find a new place to live. Like, now. I would suggest distancing yourself from all of those people, as it seems they are causing you nothing but extreme distress.
I don't have that as an option right now. This apartment is all I can afford until next month at the earliest. I'm on a really tight budget due to being unable to work, and this city doesn't really have anywhere cheap for me to move to outside of one or two places that would take quite a while to get into.
Pages: 1 ... 3824 3825 [3826] 3827 3828 ... 8167