Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3382 3383 [3384] 3385 3386 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9476339 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #50745 on: August 28, 2012, 08:49:10 pm »

My knuckles suck for any high impacts but for other brute force i either use my palm thrust or a hammer blow.

I don't always enter into physical altercations with other Homo sapiens but when I do, I use elbows and knees.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50746 on: August 28, 2012, 08:50:49 pm »

Elbows, knees, hands, feet, shoulders...all good for knocking someone the hell down.

However, one must remember that no one wins with a headbutt.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50747 on: August 28, 2012, 08:51:53 pm »

Bluh, I don't like fighting. :/ Just get out or get 'em down as quick as possible. :C
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50748 on: August 28, 2012, 08:52:28 pm »

When I was sixteen I had someone headbutt me.

He came off worse by virtue of my tough noggin.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #50749 on: August 28, 2012, 08:57:09 pm »

My knuckles suck for any high impacts but for other brute force i either use my palm thrust or a hammer blow.

I don't always enter into physical altercations with other Homo sapiens but when I do, I use elbows and knees.
. http://m.cdn.blog.hu/xd/xdblog/image/majus/dosxx-i-dont-always-herp-but-when-i-herp-i-derp.jpg

Elbows, knees, hands, feet, shoulders...all good for knocking someone the hell down.

However, one must remember that no one wins with a headbutt.

You're prolly doing it wrong... you have to hit them with the frontal eminence against their soft face bits. It's supposed to be highly effective as it's painful and demoralizing. Not that I'm advocating the last resort of the incompetent
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50750 on: August 28, 2012, 09:00:32 pm »

You're prolly doing it wrong... you have to hit them with the frontal eminence against their soft face bits. It's supposed to be highly effective as it's painful and demoralizing. Not that I'm advocating the last resort of the incompetent
If I'm close enough to do that, I'm close enough to elbow them in the nose, gouge their eyes, or punch them in the throat. A technique's effectiveness is reduced when it's painful (and can be particularly damaging) to the wielder when there are other options that are more viable.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #50751 on: August 28, 2012, 09:01:44 pm »

Not if they are grappling your arms you wont be able to do any of those...
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50752 on: August 28, 2012, 09:07:49 pm »

Not if they are grappling your arms you wont be able to do any of those...
i have grappling legs :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50753 on: August 28, 2012, 09:09:41 pm »

If that's the case, then I'll probably resort to a knee to the stomach, upper thigh, or crotch (yes, I will knee/kick you in your balls if we're in a barfight. Those are fights you have to win,) a kick to the shin (there's a nerve cluster right in the middle of the shin,) or free myself from the grapple by climbing their tree (so that I can grab the back of their neck and knee their face in.) If I'm not strong enough, then I'll twist my torso to fuck up their center of gravity (it's not often that I fight people shorter than I,) and use that to escape or heel-trip them to the ground.

If all else fails, I'd rather play a nasty game of "got your nose" with my teeth. I've had a few concussions, and I don't need any more.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50754 on: August 28, 2012, 09:11:21 pm »

If that's the case, then I'll probably resort to a knee to the stomach, upper thigh, or crotch, a kick to the shin (there's a nerve cluster right in the middle of the shin,) or free myself from the grapple by climbing their tree (so that I can grab the back of their neck and knee their face in.) If I'm not strong enough, then I'll twist my torso to fuck up their center of gravity (it's not often that I fight people shorter than I,) and use that to escape or heel-trip them to the ground.

If all else fails, I'd rather play a nasty game of "got your nose" with my teeth. I've had a few concussions, and I don't need any more.

I go for the eyes, groin and *insert sensitive bodypart here*. I fight dirty.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50755 on: August 28, 2012, 09:14:14 pm »

If that's the case, then I'll probably resort to a knee to the stomach, upper thigh, or crotch, a kick to the shin (there's a nerve cluster right in the middle of the shin,) or free myself from the grapple by climbing their tree (so that I can grab the back of their neck and knee their face in.) If I'm not strong enough, then I'll twist my torso to fuck up their center of gravity (it's not often that I fight people shorter than I,) and use that to escape or heel-trip them to the ground.

I go for the eyes, groin and *insert sensitive bodypart here*. I fight dirty.
There is no such thing as fighting fair, unless you're in a dojo. There's a big difference between "opponent" and "enemy".

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50756 on: August 28, 2012, 10:00:34 pm »

Mm, true. If you're ever in a real life confrontation; you need to incapacitate or nullify them as fast as possible. Every second that goes on is a greater chance that one or both of you will be badly injured.

Hence, why when I'm sparring I toy with my opponents by blocking and dodging until they're too furious to strike properly... but in all the fights I've been in I go straight for the weakest point; in most people that's the groin.

You won't get up after a knee to the groin.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50757 on: August 28, 2012, 10:14:25 pm »

Especially not a heartfelt knee to the groin, with the furious energy of desperation behind it.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50758 on: August 28, 2012, 10:21:47 pm »

Especially not an atom-smashing knee to the groin, with the furious energy of TEN THOUSAND SUNS behind it.
There, all fixed.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50759 on: August 28, 2012, 10:23:34 pm »

Especially not an atom-smashing knee to the groin, with the furious energy of TEN THOUSAND SUNS behind it.
There, all fixed.

Goddamnit, I CAN'T QUOTE MYSELF IN THE OOC QUOTES THREAD! DO IF FOR ME PLEASE!
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 3382 3383 [3384] 3385 3386 ... 8167