Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9496244 times)

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #4680 on: April 21, 2010, 07:34:58 pm »

Those are the worst.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: April 21, 2010, 07:38:10 pm »

So, Vector, you wanna get a game of D&D going or something?

Hrm, perhaps.  Which edition?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: April 21, 2010, 07:38:42 pm »

Quote from: Duke and ToonyMan
Believe in us, who believe in you!

Thanks dudes for encouraging me to go beyond the impossible and so forth.  I believe in you who believe in me.  Anyway, I've been in a fine mood plenty anyway - polished off and shaped up a group paper, seeing just what kind of genuine incompetence I look so great next to.  I really want to tell myself that being better than other people's crap doesn't make my work objectively good, but I'm too damn egotistical to not think I'm awesome after reading other people's horrendous work.  And I talked to grandma, who thinks I'm great and such an awesome success compared to her incompetent boob of a son, my father.

Now the only thing I'm really sad about is how, like Janet and almost everybody else on this board, I've got awesome ideas for stories and novels and shit, and even when so bored my eyes about to roll out of my head, I still can't bring myself to set one word to page, instead of playing the new Kobold Kamp.  Dammit, those rat weeds aren't going to brew themselves.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: April 21, 2010, 08:09:41 pm »

I'm most familiar with 3.5. I'm curious about 4.0, as well, but in the same way that I was curious about ecstasy when I was 17.

I actually want to do something with the "World's Largest Dungeon", so maybe we should set something like that up.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: April 21, 2010, 08:11:17 pm »

I'm most familiar with 3.5. I'm curious about 4.0, as well, but in the same way that I was curious about ecstasy when I was 17.

I actually want to do something with the "World's Largest Dungeon", so maybe we should set something like that up.
>.>
<.<

...May I recruit you two for a PnP game?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4685 on: April 21, 2010, 08:13:02 pm »

PnP?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: April 21, 2010, 08:15:13 pm »

Pen on paper.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: April 21, 2010, 08:35:05 pm »

... Do we not usually play D&D with pen and paper?  I'll admit some confusion, here.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: April 21, 2010, 08:38:13 pm »

... Do we not usually play D&D with pen and paper?  I'll admit some confusion, here.
There are programs and stuff that streamline the whole confusing bits.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: April 21, 2010, 08:48:09 pm »

>.>
<.<

It depends on what PnP game you're doing, but I'm probably up for it. ;)
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4690 on: April 21, 2010, 08:50:13 pm »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4691 on: April 21, 2010, 08:52:17 pm »

>.>
<.<

It depends on what PnP game you're doing, but I'm probably up for it. ;)
Same. I actually own player's handbooks for both 3.5 and 4'th edition of DnD, but I have yet to actually play either.(commuting to college has it's drawbacks)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4692 on: April 21, 2010, 09:03:18 pm »

A Marksgoblin Ambush, preceded by 5 of so thief's.

FUCK.

TO MUCH BLOOD.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:07:00 pm by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: April 21, 2010, 09:37:52 pm »

Same. I actually own player's handbooks for both 3.5 and 4'th edition of DnD, but I have yet to actually play either.(commuting to college has it's drawbacks)

Well. Hmmm. I could run a Play by Post, if you want. Maybe we should take this out of this thread, first.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4694 on: April 21, 2010, 10:34:02 pm »

Maybe it makes me sad to hear about pen and paper games being run. Did you ever consider that?
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 8168