Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2315 2316 [2317] 2318 2319 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9442221 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #34740 on: August 09, 2011, 11:43:12 pm »

trait snapshot:
does not make friends easily, secretive, introverted, reclusive, observer, dislikes leadership, somewhat socially awkward, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, values solitude, solitary, avoidant, ambivalent about fitting in, not dominant, unassertive, suspicious, prudent, unadventurous, worrying, weird, intellectual, frequently second guesses self

I like how the trait snapshot says suspicious when I only have 10 in paranoia.
I think it's saying you look suspicious to others.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #34741 on: August 09, 2011, 11:44:34 pm »

DAMNOWFUCK. Razorburn on my jawline.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34742 on: August 10, 2011, 12:13:21 am »

Spoiler: my test (click to show/hide)

Great way to make me feel sad:
Trait Snapshot: messy, depressed, introverted, feels invisible, does not make friends easily, nihilistic, reveals little about self, fragile, dark, bizarre, feels undesirable, dislikes leadership, reclusive, weird, irritable, frequently second guesses self, unassertive, unsympathetic, low self control, observer, worrying, phobic, suspicious, unproductive, avoidant, negative, bad at saving money, emotionally sensitive, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, submissive, daydreamer

Can you see a single positive trait in there? That test was seriously depressing. :(

Oh well. Highest traits were (and description on that website...)

Sexuality:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, that's not TOO bad.

And Vanity. Great.

I hate personality tests. :(
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34743 on: August 10, 2011, 12:25:35 am »

Advanced Global Personality Test Results

(the hyperlinks above contain personality descriptions for each trait)

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
secretive, reclusive, messy, disorganized, introverted, unassertive, rarely worries, dislikes large parties, does not like to fit in, does not need to control others, solitary, ambivalent about chaos, tough, leisurely, does not respect authority, not aggressive, observer, abstract, impractical, dislikes leadership, daydreamer, bizarre, does not make friends easily, not a perfectionist, suspicious, rarely irritated, strong physical instincts, unsympathetic at times, risk taker, submissive, weird, sarcastic, strange
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #34744 on: August 10, 2011, 12:45:30 am »

I think one of my best friends died.  Four years ago.  The thing is, a mutual friend on Facebook gave her a happy birthday today, and it was the first time I'd even thought about her in forever because I thought she had just left, and I never bothered to clear her from my friends list because of lingering affection.  Turns out she hasn't been active online at all in over three years.  The worst part is not knowing whether shes truly dead, whether or not I should mourn her, because maybe she just went offline.  It's happened.  I emailed her.  I just wish I knew.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34745 on: August 10, 2011, 12:46:03 am »

"changeable, in the middle, suspicious, somewhat traditional, dislikes chaos, down to earth, group oriented, practical... you scored in the middle on the overall factors of this test."

This, despite insinuating that I dress like a glamorously lovesick clown?  Hurmph.

Damn, that sucks. I am feeling for thee.

Thanks.  He was too old for me anyway.

Well, no, actually, I'm pretty upset.  I would have gone out for lunch to soothe myself, but I'm really trying to save money.  Economic crisis, and all that... bleh...

I should go to bed, because I suspect trying to emotionally process this will be more trouble than it's worth.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34746 on: August 10, 2011, 12:51:57 am »

For what it's worth as a friend, I think you're cool, Vector - not adorable, cute, fuck that noise - you're awesome.

Lots of awesome people here agree with me I'm sure ^-^

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34747 on: August 10, 2011, 12:56:02 am »

I think I would have minded this less if other folks hadn't been trying to set me up, which means he could probably tell, which means that there was probably a clear reason for him deciding that he needed to sit on the other side of the classroom from me about a month ago, which means that I'm embarrassed.

Though on the other hand, I'll never see him again three days from now.  So who cares, anyway?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34748 on: August 10, 2011, 12:57:40 am »

My feet feel as if they've been crushed. These innersoles aren't doing shit.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34749 on: August 10, 2011, 01:01:46 am »

I disagree with unassertive and practical. I also don't know how I scored so high in hypersensitivity or sexuality.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 01:05:05 am by Patchouli »

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34750 on: August 10, 2011, 01:14:00 am »

What's this test that everyone's posting?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #34752 on: August 10, 2011, 01:31:27 am »

Interesting.  True.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34753 on: August 10, 2011, 01:43:23 am »

I agree with most of this except for extraversion.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #34754 on: August 10, 2011, 01:49:30 am »

I can't sleep and am sad for other reasons besides. I feel like I'm wired on caffeine despite not being able to remember the last time I had any.

That Advanced Global Personality Test is the one I took years back.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands
Pages: 1 ... 2315 2316 [2317] 2318 2319 ... 8167