Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1776 1777 [1778] 1779 1780 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9428935 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #26655 on: April 06, 2011, 01:52:24 am »

Once again, not really contributing anything on that aspect, cowering in fear of people most days and spending all my time at home crying isn't really a massive contribution to the betterment of society.
*Hugs*

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #26656 on: April 06, 2011, 01:54:32 am »

Just because you feel like you aren't contributing anything now (which is surely untrue) doesn't mean you won't in the future. Give yourself some time to make contributions, there's no rush!
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26657 on: April 06, 2011, 01:54:47 am »

I sincerely doubt I'd be much good for the continuation of the species in any case.
I don't believe so, maybe you haven't found it but you do have something to contribute.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #26658 on: April 06, 2011, 01:56:55 am »

People don't really need to "Contribute" anything. All that's really important is that they can find some happiness in their lives.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26659 on: April 06, 2011, 01:57:45 am »

People don't really need to "Contribute" anything. All that's really important is that they can find some happiness in their lives.

Ah, you speak the truth.  Thank you for the reminder.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26660 on: April 06, 2011, 02:02:15 am »

Yeah.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26661 on: April 06, 2011, 02:13:41 am »

I done it, I finally snapped against my brother and he finally got what he deserves. Why am i sad? I got what I wanted. Is it the fact that I had to use violence against him? The fact that he finally found something to be afraid of is me? Because i love him so much that i am terrified at what i done? Or it because i cast my morals away in one single minute destroyed every fucking ethics i had followed in life to become what i am today....

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26662 on: April 06, 2011, 02:25:23 am »

Depends on what you mean by snapped.

Because i love him so much that i am terrified at what i done? Or it because i cast my morals away in one single minute destroyed every fucking ethics i had followed in life to become what i am today....
Probably these, they are usually the hardest-hitting ones. It would probably be best to apologize a little later. Humility is difficult and painful to start, but often works out best in the end.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26663 on: April 06, 2011, 02:27:23 am »

Tired.

Very, very, very tired.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26664 on: April 06, 2011, 02:38:50 am »

Depends on what you mean by snapped
I tackled him then repeatedly punch him in the chest then one in the face.

Reason? Great idea to scare my sister by going through the window.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26665 on: April 06, 2011, 02:42:20 am »

Words to live by.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26666 on: April 06, 2011, 02:43:22 am »

Yay, more fucking useless English homework.
Also, I still hate my English teacher.
I'm just going to skip it and do math.
At least math is fun.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26667 on: April 06, 2011, 02:43:55 am »

Yeah, sounds like he got the point so long as you were verbal about it. Apologies work well here as they already got their lesson and taking advantage of your humility won't get rid of the lesson he learned.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #26668 on: April 06, 2011, 02:44:28 am »

Tired.

Very, very, very tired.
If your tired is anything like my tired, I recommend sleeping. I should probably be sleeping right now, but my mind would just keep wandering. I could probably force sleep, though. Instead, I surf the intertubes at one in the morning. Huh.

On a related note, I am sad because my best friend's skull is having a baby. Apparently it feels like it, anyway. He's only sleeping for about an hour or two per day because of cluster headaches. (Also called suicide headaches.) Cluster headaches have been described by people that have had both them and children to be more painful than childbirth. According to Wikipedia, "experts have suggested that it may be the most painful condition known to medical science". He has several times gone for days without sleep, and sometimes the pressure gets so bad his ears start bleeding. We're not sure yet whether they're episodic or chronic yet, but the doctors are hinting that it's probably episodic. My best friend is going through the most painful experience of his life, and there is literally nothing I can do to help him.  :(

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26669 on: April 06, 2011, 02:46:48 am »

If your tired is anything like my tired, I recommend sleeping. I should probably be sleeping right now, but my mind would just keep wandering. I could probably force sleep, though. Instead, I surf the intertubes at one in the morning. Huh.

No, my tired is "I'm tired of arguing, but I feel that I have to anyway."

I just got my four hours' sleep, and once I'm done with the current argument I have to get back to work.

Pages: 1 ... 1776 1777 [1778] 1779 1780 ... 8167