Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7140 7141 [7142] 7143 7144 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9464540 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #107115 on: August 28, 2016, 10:45:22 pm »

I don't really know what to say except maybe you should talk to a professional.  But at least take positives where you can find them and try to fix the negatives.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107116 on: August 29, 2016, 01:09:52 am »

Honestly, I think you have what most people would call a healthy relationship, you just lack suspension of disbelief. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #107117 on: August 29, 2016, 01:26:25 am »

I do genuinely wonder what would happen if every person on this planet found a way to completely unconditionally love and see value in themselves, imagine the kind of relationships people would genuinely have, and all the others that would just disintegrate overnight.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #107118 on: August 29, 2016, 03:06:38 am »

Or there would be no relationships because the entire premise of relationships is conpleting each other? That's the beauty of it. You have flawed individuals coming together to form a better sum.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #107119 on: August 29, 2016, 03:20:26 am »

The idea that a person who is capable of finding contentment and fulfilment in themselves cannot find value in companionship makes me sad.  I've made rare posts in this thread about personal sads, but that actually depresses me on an existential level.  At my most cynical, human relationships just sound like agreements of mutual-selfishness-and-dependance.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #107120 on: August 29, 2016, 05:23:29 am »

Just because you find fulfillment and contentment in yourself doesn't mean you can't find even more. What I meant is that if you *unconditionally* love yourself them you won't really care whether you're a good person or not. You'd just be an egotistic dick.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #107121 on: August 29, 2016, 05:29:03 am »

I've never had a social life at all. Not even one friend I could hang out with. I've never hung out with anyone or gone out anywhere, least of all to a party. I don't have any stories to tell, interesting or funny or anything. I've never done anything interesting. What can I even do to meet other people with my grand total of zero hobbies and zero interests. Yeah I know I'm fucking depressed, but even when I'm not or even when I'm fucking manic I don't have any interests. I do the exact same fucking thing all day regardless of my mood. Sit on my ass and stare at random shit I find on the internet. I've never had any interests. And really the most interesting thing I've "done" is be homeless for months because my grandparents kicked me out for being gay. If I had any fucking friends I probably could've at least found a couch to crash on, but nope. Last December I tried to fucking kill myself. Maybe if I had anybody to talk to, I wouldn't have done that.

Who the hell would want to talk to somebody like me? Who would want to be friends with me? And I don't just mean "oh we talk online sometimes we're friends!" I mean actually doing stuff together. I want to get off my ass and do something, anything. But I have no interests, no hobbies, no friends to do anything with and just aidsaoijgtajo

just

fuck

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #107122 on: August 29, 2016, 05:33:54 am »

*hugpats*

Hope something in your life changes for the better, until then know that someone's sympathetic and really doesn't want you to hurt yourself. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #107123 on: August 29, 2016, 05:36:49 am »

I can't really do anything online with friends except play games and if you're talking about this then chances are you don't game much anyways.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #107124 on: August 29, 2016, 06:10:03 am »

Artist breakdown, maybe? It's sad, but in the end an artist should be allowed to choose what he wants to stay and what should be gone.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107125 on: August 29, 2016, 08:37:03 am »

I wouldn't mind.  I'm stuck on the other side of the Internet, sadly, but y'know.

Maybe you could try some tabletop games?

But yeah, what NRDL said.  I care, too.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107126 on: August 29, 2016, 08:45:25 am »

Wow I got dramatic last night!  I feel better now, I was just freaking out a bit after spending so much time around family and stuff.  Thanks for the kind words (:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107127 on: August 29, 2016, 01:33:53 pm »

Jeez, a certain thread in Other Games looks like it's about to go critical. Hope no one gets in too much trouble over it  :-\
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #107128 on: August 29, 2016, 01:42:41 pm »

And again the fact that people actually hate me and just cover it up is proven true. This time I am pretty sure it wasn't my fault.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #107129 on: August 29, 2016, 01:43:28 pm »

Not on the forums, right?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 7140 7141 [7142] 7143 7144 ... 8167