Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111]

Author Topic: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)  (Read 88586 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)
« Reply #1650 on: May 20, 2011, 09:02:39 pm »

I'm back, and can wrap this up... but I really can't promise much. Most of my notes are gone, and I'm low on ideas, so if everyone still wants to finish, it's probably not going to be quite as epic as it should.

But anyway, everyone still here?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: May 20, 2011, 09:34:40 pm »

Yep.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: May 22, 2011, 12:48:28 pm »

I'm not in anymore.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: May 22, 2011, 02:25:10 pm »

Reporting in!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: June 08, 2011, 11:27:48 am »

My normal computer's been out of commission, so I'm rather late, but I am here▬ just barely!

(Ah notes; I didn't think you were using any Dragnar. Obviously your plot was sufficiently subtle.)
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: June 08, 2011, 04:26:43 pm »

(Ah notes; I didn't think you were using any Dragnar. Obviously your plot was sufficiently subtle.)
Oh, there were notes... most of them rather simple and far outdated, but they existed! There wasn't really a lot of plot though, no.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111]