Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 56

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Game Over  (Read 73565 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Day 2 needs coffee
« Reply #510 on: October 03, 2009, 09:36:50 am »

Oh well, it was worth a try, I suppose.  But I guess the game is up.  You tell me: who would want a no lynch?  Which role would wants to drag the game out as long as possible?  Which role already knows exactly who is scum, and is just trying to keep the game running as long as possible?

Yep, it's me.  I am the Watcher.  And you know what?  Now that I've used my ability, I might as well vote Leafsnail.  The clock is ticking, town.  You have 6 days before the almighty wrath of the Watchers is released.  You have 4 scum to find in that time.  Lynch me.  You'll have 5 days to find your scum.

Same to the mafia.  Hi there!  I suppose you guys could NK me, but you'd be wasting time which you need to be using killing off the town, and town PRs.  After all, kill off the town in the next 6 days and you beat me.

You're a liar cultist.  Unvote.

Vote Leafsnail.
Do we really want to take that chance? His story seems to add up... Unless he's Cultist and chaoticjosh was Cultist.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 03, 2009, 09:42:09 am »

If I'm a cultist, then you should vote me.  A neutral player getting lynched is the second best thing that can happen for me, after all.

On the other hand, who will be most useful come lylo for the town?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 03, 2009, 10:09:16 am »

Oh well, it was worth a try, I suppose.  But I guess the game is up.  You tell me: who would want a no lynch?  Which role would wants to drag the game out as long as possible?  Which role already knows exactly who is scum, and is just trying to keep the game running as long as possible?

Yep, it's me.  I am the Watcher.  And you know what?  Now that I've used my ability, I might as well vote Leafsnail.  The clock is ticking, town.  You have 6 days before the almighty wrath of the Watchers is released.  You have 4 scum to find in that time.  Lynch me.  You'll have 5 days to find your scum.

Same to the mafia.  Hi there!  I suppose you guys could NK me, but you'd be wasting time which you need to be using killing off the town, and town PRs.  After all, kill off the town in the next 6 days and you beat me.

You're a liar cultist.  Unvote.

Vote Leafsnail.
Do we really want to take that chance? His story seems to add up... Unless he's Cultist and chaoticjosh was Cultist.

How does Leafsnail being a cultist make me a cultist?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 01:44:28 pm by chaoticjosh »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 03, 2009, 10:55:18 am »

Totally nice post Sir Josh.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 03, 2009, 10:57:56 am »

Thank you Toon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 03, 2009, 10:59:52 am »

:-D

Everyone is so nice.

*slowly pulls out knife*

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 03, 2009, 01:06:00 pm »

You do realize that a leafsnail lynch is good for him, right Toony? He can't do anything at the moment, and we would waste a lynch on him. Lynching him means we have 5 days rather than 4. Although he's no good to us in lylo, a leafsnail lynch would push the game a little longer. However, there's one issue: he could be cult trying to make us think he's worthless for lynching.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 03, 2009, 01:07:58 pm »

What do you mean, no good to you in lylo?  If we get to lylo I'll be extremely useful, since I know who the scum are, and I'll have to get them lynched or I'll lose.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 03, 2009, 01:09:36 pm »

You do realize that a leafsnail lynch is good for him, right Toony? He can't do anything at the moment, and we would waste a lynch on him. Lynching him means we have 5 days rather than 4. Although he's no good to us in lylo, a leafsnail lynch would push the game a little longer. However, there's one issue: he could be cult trying to make us think he's worthless for lynching.

He is cult.

I'M CULT CLAIMING WATCHER GUY.

We know.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 03, 2009, 01:12:04 pm »

Cool.  That means you have just 5 days to lynch 4 scum.  Sorry to say it, but I don't rate your chances.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 03, 2009, 01:14:34 pm »

What do you mean, no good to you in lylo?  If we get to lylo I'll be extremely useful, since I know who the scum are, and I'll have to get them lynched or I'll lose.
Gah. I meant a three-person lylo, where you've lost anyway and don't care who wins. In a 5-man lylo before day 7, you've lost, and in a 5-man lylo day 7, town has lost anyway. So yes, no good to us in lylo.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 03, 2009, 01:17:53 pm »

3 man lylo I'd vote No Lynch, of course, just for lulz.  In a 5 man lylo before day 7, I'd tell you a scum member, since there's always a chance of blocking an NK.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 03, 2009, 01:37:45 pm »

Cool.  That means you have just 5 days to lynch 4 scum.  Sorry to say it, but I don't rate your chances.
You're fogetting Vigs and third party kills.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 03, 2009, 01:43:34 pm »

You're fogetting Vigs and third party kills.

If I was a vig, I would kill Leafsnail at this point. No chance of hitting a townie but a very real chance of hitting a cultist.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 03, 2009, 01:44:33 pm »

Fair enough.  A wasted vig kill is fine with me too.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 56