Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 41

Author Topic: Not-so Beginner Mafia: End- Turn to walk away  (Read 59681 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 2. A Discovery!
« Reply #285 on: October 12, 2009, 11:26:12 pm »

Same. Day Extension.

Even though it's obvious that Leafsnail is mafia.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 12, 2009, 11:41:12 pm »

Deadline: midnight, EST
There are about 12 hours left until the end of the day.

I think you meant 24 hours. Or Noon, EST.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 12, 2009, 11:42:44 pm »

NOT a good week so far for Mr. Host :P
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 13, 2009, 12:18:49 am »

day+extra accepted.

Deadline: Thursday, 13th 11am EST

Next extension will be considered after tomorrow's activity.

All past marks of 'hours left' and other mistakes shall be excused by the host having a VERY poor quality week so far.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 13, 2009, 12:22:47 am »

day+extra accepted.

Deadline: Thursday, 13th 11am EST

Next extension will be considered after tomorrow's activity.

All past marks of 'hours left' and other mistakes shall be excused by the host having a VERY poor quality week so far.
Finger jammed in a door?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 13, 2009, 02:40:01 am »

Webadict, I'm tempted to just go along with you on Leafsnail, but I feel as though this is some form of trap to see who puts a third vote.

Bleh. I requested day extension for a reason. I'm going to sleep on this again. Please don't be mad if I forget to check in while at a reasonable level of awareness again.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 13, 2009, 08:29:13 am »

Webadict, I'm tempted to just go along with you on Leafsnail, but I feel as though this is some form of trap to see who puts a third vote.

Bleh. I requested day extension for a reason. I'm going to sleep on this again. Please don't be mad if I forget to check in while at a reasonable level of awareness again.
Psh, when people vote doesn't mean a whole lot to me anymore.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 13, 2009, 10:34:46 am »

Yeah, Webadict likes to choose 2 or so people and say they're scum.  It's fun to say the least.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 13, 2009, 10:49:38 am »

Webadict, simply lampshading the fact that your buddying with Vector doesn't mean that it's ok.  Your biggest tell on me is that I supposedly buddied with TM and FB - so why can everyone else do it, including you?  Simply saying that you think someone is likely town is not necessarily buddying.  Anyway, listing my own suspicions:

ToonyMan - Hasn't actually been doing very much, not even Toony Tunneling anyone.  His normal aggression seems to be missing in this game, which remains strange.

Free Beer - You tunnel vision on Vector continues.  It's pretty odd, actually - while you attacked me day one, you moved to Vector later on in the day and continued to attack him relentlessly.  You're now back onto him, too, but have for some reason decided to follow webadict in voting me.  Even though you apparently still think Vector is scum, you think it would be better to just follow webadict randomly.  Why?

Org - Pretty similar to normal, hanging around and saying very little.  It's difficult to get a read on someone who says almost nothing.

Pandarsenic - What do you mean, "some kind of trap"?  I understand that webadict might be aiming to identify a bandwagoner, but surely posting that is just as bad as bandwagonning (if not worse - after all, you stated that you're not voting the way you want to out of defence).

Vector - I would have to say that, from the posts he made when under pressure, and the analysis he posted, that he's leaning towards town.  Slightly.

webadict - You've been saying some rather odd things.  For instance, deliberately invoking WIFOM over Vector, as well as performing a rather hypocritical buddying action.  Then again, randomly attacking n people (with n being the number of scum in the game) seems to be your regular strategy, so it's perhaps not so much of a scumtell.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 13, 2009, 10:53:50 am »

Webadict, simply lampshading the fact that your buddying with Vector doesn't mean that it's ok.  Your biggest tell on me is that I supposedly buddied with TM and FB - so why can everyone else do it, including you?  Simply saying that you think someone is likely town is not necessarily buddying.  Anyway, listing my own suspicions:

You're deflecting. I asked you to convince us that you aren't scum.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 13, 2009, 10:54:57 am »

There's not much I can do other than voice my own views and continue to scumhunt.  Besides, if I did try to defend myself, it would be "overreaction", wouldn't it?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 13, 2009, 10:56:15 am »

You're deflecting. I asked you to convince us that you aren't scum.

Come on Free Beer.  You did the samething to Vector and it's a Fallacy.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 13, 2009, 11:02:37 am »

Leafsnail:
Overreaction is attempting to defend yourself from a simple comment on your behavior.

Currently, you're dodging my question. Are you going to even going to try convince us you aren't scum or not?

ToonyMan:

I presented evidence against Vector already. The burden of proof lies with him. As for Leafsnail, I'm asking him to come up with an argument. If I was asked to come up with an argument for why I'm not scum, I could. Why can't I ask the same of Leafsnail?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 13, 2009, 11:07:21 am »

What am I meant to say, other than I've been voicing my opinions on who's scum and trying to play the game?  I mean, there isn't much else anyone can do to prove their innocence - after all, a town player needs to scumhunt.  It's virtually impossible to prove innocence if you're simply asked to, and any other behavior is ignored.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 13, 2009, 11:10:14 am »

What am I meant to say, other than I've been voicing my opinions on who's scum and trying to play the game?  I mean, there isn't much else anyone can do to prove their innocence - after all, a town player needs to scumhunt.  It's virtually impossible to prove innocence if you're simply asked to, and any other behavior is ignored.

If you're scum, both your opinions and your scumhunting are irrelevant. You should be aware of the mistakes you've made already. I'm asking you to bring those forward and explain them.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 41