Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12630 12631 [12632] 12633 12634 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15848238 times)

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: [Why] Sssoomebody once told me- (Happy thread)
« Reply #189465 on: March 14, 2019, 03:56:13 am »

I'm waiting for my brass sheet and brass sex bolts to arrive, along with the newer saw files, scroll saw blades, a little pin vise twist drill, and a single carbide drill bit for putting nice holes in this blued steel.
What new depravity do you have planned this time?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189466 on: March 14, 2019, 03:58:21 am »

Brass and kitties, brass, brass, and kitties.

Kudos if you recognize the song I took that from.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189467 on: March 14, 2019, 03:58:51 am »

I had two breakthroughs in Fallout 4: I have some idea how electricity works, and I realized you can build multi-level structures (the stairs are hiding in the "wooden structures" menu.) I am now happily addicted again and will gladly go on whatever dumb mission Preston sends me on because it takes hundreds of units of steel just to get a nice-looking labor camp apartment complex going.

Psssst.... Homemaker mod.  Get it. :P

Also, Place Anywhere. (needs scripting extensions add-on, but totally worth it.)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189468 on: March 14, 2019, 05:26:22 am »

Live blues is happening in front of me. Also beer. 8)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189469 on: March 14, 2019, 08:48:46 am »

X-Piratez lately!
Isn't that the oddball Waifu-COM?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #189470 on: March 14, 2019, 08:57:19 am »

Less waifu, more old school schlock sci-fi, complete with tits hanging out everywhere. What I've seen kinda' reminds me of Heavy Metal Magazine, for a reference point.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189471 on: March 14, 2019, 10:45:09 am »

Yeah, they're certainly not moe.
It's kinda Mad Max meets yes, old school schlock sci-fi.  The factions are largely taken from XCOM 3 (Apocalypse), but in a future where they work for the "star lords".

The player characters are like 8-ft tall mutant amazons who require radioactive sludge to live, and shrug off normal bullets "because they're really cool" (they have no idea why, for most of the game).  Your initial targets are just passenger vehicles, where you're encouraged to knock people out and ransom them home for sweet dosh.  Moving on to raiding Temples of Sirius feels less like "Let's take back Earth" and more "Better loot!  Fancy clothes!"

The game definitely gets difficult, but it's pretty easy at first so it's not hard to try out.  Melee is very strong, and standing next to someone who has a gun makes it a lot harder for them to shoot anyone.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189472 on: March 14, 2019, 01:27:34 pm »

I'm pretty sure you've invented the bullpup saw in that first picture.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #189473 on: March 14, 2019, 06:48:24 pm »

Yeah, they're certainly not moe.
It's kinda Mad Max meets yes, old school schlock sci-fi.  The factions are largely taken from XCOM 3 (Apocalypse), but in a future where they work for the "star lords".

The player characters are like 8-ft tall mutant amazons who require radioactive sludge to live, and shrug off normal bullets "because they're really cool" (they have no idea why, for most of the game).  Your initial targets are just passenger vehicles, where you're encouraged to knock people out and ransom them home for sweet dosh.  Moving on to raiding Temples of Sirius feels less like "Let's take back Earth" and more "Better loot!  Fancy clothes!"

The game definitely gets difficult, but it's pretty easy at first so it's not hard to try out.  Melee is very strong, and standing next to someone who has a gun makes it a lot harder for them to shoot anyone.

The factions are definitely my favorite part. Helps with immersion a lot, in as much as having different factions you treat differently adds a lot of depth to the experience.

Also, what the heck? Warhammer 40k mod? where?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #189474 on: March 14, 2019, 06:54:40 pm »

Pretty sure that's just native. A defense force made up of faceless mooks with t-shirts and flashlights backed up by air support and heavy weapons platforms taking on a gene-editing alien conglomerate of multiple incorporated species (being lead by a mysterious elite caste of ethereals) wielding super-accurate long-range plasma rifles.

It's just a good ol' game of IG vs. Tau.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189475 on: March 14, 2019, 06:58:38 pm »

Since when did X-Com have air support? Air superiority, maybe, but that's different. :P

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #189476 on: March 14, 2019, 07:01:50 pm »

Like... if not out the box then since apocalypse at least? Flying suits were a thing.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #189477 on: March 14, 2019, 07:06:19 pm »

Alright, so maybe I pushed the meaning of "superiority" into "support" territory a bit too much... Or got carried away imagining explanations for the exploding stump bug.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189478 on: March 14, 2019, 08:01:49 pm »

Pretty sure that's just native. A defense force made up of faceless mooks with t-shirts and flashlights backed up by air support and heavy weapons platforms taking on a gene-editing alien conglomerate of multiple incorporated species (being lead by a mysterious elite caste of ethereals) wielding super-accurate long-range plasma rifles.

It's just a good ol' game of IG vs. Tau.
Heh, true enough.

There's also a 40k mod for OpenXCOM though.  Like X-Piratez, it requires a copy of X-COM for data files, but IIRC they have their own installers since they significantly modded OpenXCOM itself.
X-Piratez: https://openxcom.org/forum/index.php/board,18.0.html
40k: https://openxcom.org/forum/index.php/board,25.0.html
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #189479 on: March 14, 2019, 08:02:51 pm »

aaaayyyy saves me having to look that up later. Thanks brah.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 12630 12631 [12632] 12633 12634 ... 13326