Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12261 12262 [12263] 12264 12265 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15844072 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [Ye] Welcome to the bunzone nerd! (Happy thread)
« Reply #183930 on: November 23, 2017, 12:25:04 pm »

Happy Thanksgiving!   :D
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183931 on: November 23, 2017, 12:26:48 pm »

:D !gnivigsknahT yppaH
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #183932 on: November 23, 2017, 12:37:04 pm »

Thankful Hapsgiving!
Love, scriver~

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #183933 on: November 23, 2017, 12:42:23 pm »

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans from cold Siberian wastes!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #183934 on: November 23, 2017, 01:10:31 pm »

Merry Spanksgiving!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #183935 on: November 23, 2017, 03:44:26 pm »

Happy sleepy day!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #183936 on: November 23, 2017, 04:15:24 pm »

I had the job of disassembling some chairs. The chairs were a nightmare - bent and jammed internal metal things, external screws that looked important but didn't actually make the chairs fall apart when removed, etc. I had to finish the job before dinner or else I'd miss out on Thanksgiving, and nobody wanted to give me any help.

So I got mad, and for once my angry reaction was useful! I started angrily smashing the chairs with heavy things and throwing them about the yard, and they fell apart! I got to productively vent my anger and adrenaline! This is good and I still have Thanksgiving.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183937 on: November 24, 2017, 09:08:32 am »

Everyone knows that angry outbursts only solve problems.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #183938 on: November 24, 2017, 09:34:24 am »

My coffee brewer didn't work the other morning. I bashed it violently until it did.

Well, almost. Half of the heating equipment doesn't seem to be working reliably, so I have to run the water through my water boiler first.
Love, scriver~

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183939 on: November 24, 2017, 07:14:44 pm »

I was rearranging my new room and at one point it was totally Sokoban.  I giggled a bit.
I'm *gonna* put up shelves, but in the meantime the familiarity of all these boxes of memories (old tech, books, and games mostly) is really helping my anxiety.

I guess I'm either a compulsive hoarder or a dorf, hehe.  (Also it's more that I needed to clear the common areas before DND night, most of this is going into storage).

Edit:  It's also just fun finding the occasional legitimately cool thing I had misplaced years ago.  Hard drives and books particularly.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #183940 on: November 25, 2017, 04:28:47 am »

I was rearranging my new room and at one point it was totally Sokoban.  I giggled a bit.
I'm *gonna* put up shelves, but in the meantime the familiarity of all these boxes of memories (old tech, books, and games mostly) is really helping my anxiety.

I guess I'm either a compulsive hoarder or a dorf, hehe.  (Also it's more that I needed to clear the common areas before DND night, most of this is going into storage).

Edit:  It's also just fun finding the occasional legitimately cool thing I had misplaced years ago.  Hard drives and books particularly.
This was my mood last week! Except I was navigating the lunchroom tables, avoiding a Zamboni, and calling it Pac-Man; and re-arranging an old room, but the comparison to a video game, sorting and storing boxes and stacks of old books and papers, familiarity/happy recognition... good (albeit slightly bittersweet, if that is the right word?) times.

(emotional expression through tenuous comparison: my thing)
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #183941 on: November 25, 2017, 08:30:42 am »

♥ learning.

I came across other topics while browsing therapy and other aspects, learning about awesome people who did awesome things, and loving seeing how thought is being understood in the context of reality and all its factors. \o/

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183942 on: November 25, 2017, 08:49:04 am »

So did you get a Bag of Holding or an amulet of reflection?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183943 on: November 25, 2017, 09:22:18 am »

H-hey, maybe I just solved the puzzle!
...Or cheated with an epic climb check.

This was my mood last week! Except I was navigating the lunchroom tables, avoiding a Zamboni, and calling it Pac-Man; and re-arranging an old room, but the comparison to a video game, sorting and storing boxes and stacks of old books and papers, familiarity/happy recognition... good (albeit slightly bittersweet, if that is the right word?) times.

(emotional expression through tenuous comparison: my thing)
I rather unashamedly love referencing old vidya, webcomics and memes in conversations with friends.  I think it's normal, they just tend to use more movies and modern may-mays.  Or in one case, microprocessor quirks.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183944 on: November 25, 2017, 05:35:42 pm »

Got given a TV, the first time I've had one in years. Hell man there are about 5 times as many free channels as I had growing up now. After about 3 days of that, I got sick of looking through all the shitty shows in 25+ channels of content, so i wrote a browser plugin with greasemonkey that blacks out all the shitty shows from the online tv guide :) I have about 80% of things in a block list, and it highlights favorite shows in one color, movies in a different color. Heh, fuck reading through the entire guide to find when new or good shows are on.

(hell if anyone  is interested in the script, it should work with sites associated with www.ontvtonight.com or the local country versions of the same, pm me)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 05:41:52 pm by Reelya »
Pages: 1 ... 12261 12262 [12263] 12264 12265 ... 13326