Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12146 12147 [12148] 12149 12150 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833029 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Eggplant (Happy thread)
« Reply #182205 on: July 12, 2017, 05:36:20 pm »

Stick insects also often have a spiny carapace, though it's not particularly hard in most cases. I still wouldnt' fancy chowing down on a female jungle nymph.
STICK INSECTS YOU SAY :3

I found this little buddy one day (last June 11), and here it is in several settings and backdrops. I had to return the lil' creature to its natural habitat...or at least nearest to the forest of a backyard I could get.
Also that's our papaya tree in the background
Found the stick insect crawling up my bedroom window, because I saw its leg pass by and thought it was one of those huge (friendly, skittish) house spiders again. >_> And then I was wrong. Loved how it kept feeling its surroundings when I carried it on pad paper to safety(?)
Also love how it froze and didn't move while I poked it, at different times. For comparison, it was nearly a half of a whole page of pad paper, and a bit longer than my hand. Also its legs aren't sharp and pointy, but you can somewhat feel the (?)things(?) used to stick to surfaces when it steps on you, which is not painful or even probably distinct to the touch.

Also my grammar is dead and my inner vocabulary requires rebooting. Beep boop! :-[

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:47:40 pm by Tiruin »

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182206 on: July 12, 2017, 05:40:48 pm »

Speaking of rescuing a critter from indoors where it shouldn't be, on Monday I rescued a butterfly from the post office. Like most things I rescue (spiders mostly) it didn't want me to pick it up, and then it didn't want to leave me when it was somewhere safe. At least this one didn't mistake my fingers for flowers and try to drink nectar from them.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #182207 on: July 12, 2017, 05:43:59 pm »

I'm jealous that you have your own fruit tree, tir. I miss that house with the apple trees. They were delicious.

There are baby birds in a nest right above our back door, though. They're just european swallows, though. The nice things like blue birds and robins nest in the woods.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #182208 on: July 12, 2017, 10:13:08 pm »

I'm jealous that you have your own fruit tree, tir. I miss that house with the apple trees. They were delicious.

There are baby birds in a nest right above our back door, though. They're just european swallows, though. The nice things like blue birds and robins nest in the woods.

I've got a massive pear tree in my backyard, but the pears are ornamental, which sucks. Great for climbing though 10/10.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #182209 on: July 13, 2017, 02:42:42 am »

Today (well yesterday because midnight came) was cakeday. I met my girlfriend's mom for the first time and seeing my girlfriend's hilarious embarassment was all the presents I need. Also work gave me a coupon for free cake and a delightfully corporate birthday card.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #182210 on: July 13, 2017, 03:51:48 am »

Today (well yesterday because midnight came) was cakeday. I met my girlfriend's mom for the first time and seeing my girlfriend's hilarious embarassment was all the presents I need. Also work gave me a coupon for free cake and a delightfully corporate birthday card.

(ooh, can i say it?)

PREPARE AN IMAGE!

(i've always wanted to do that)

Also, happy cakeday! I hope your free cake is great enough to have its own day.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #182211 on: July 13, 2017, 08:43:59 am »

My Polish penpal makes me happy. It's her birthday today and talking to her makes me feel a lot better than I would have over the summer.

Do you write by pen to each other or keyboard?

I don't think I can find it... the only sticky thing i can only see four legs on.

Happy birthday, itistotallylogical!
Love, scriver~

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #182212 on: July 13, 2017, 12:08:27 pm »

I think the big red stick in the middle of the red leaves is the stick bug.  That's my guess at least.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #182213 on: July 13, 2017, 04:43:32 pm »

I don't think I can find it... the only sticky thing i can only see four legs on.
Did you miss the ones on the front? I mistook them for antennae at first.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #182214 on: July 14, 2017, 09:30:23 am »

Blessings to you, Threetoe! Happy to hear you are getting married! Have a great wedding!
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182215 on: July 14, 2017, 09:37:24 am »

BLESSINGS TO THE THREE TOED ONE, BROTHER TO THE ONE  TOAD, BRINGER OF TALES
MAY HE SPAWN MANY
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182216 on: July 14, 2017, 09:58:24 am »

* Sirus cancels Work: throwing party at *Happy thread*
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #182217 on: July 14, 2017, 10:46:46 am »

Yup, tomorrow he starts life as a married man.

Sweet.  8)
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #182218 on: July 14, 2017, 11:05:22 am »

Hey, congrats, ThreeToe!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #182219 on: July 14, 2017, 01:57:48 pm »

Took the dogs for a long mountain hike this morning and reinstalled Windows on my gaming PC. It's shiny and chrome now and doesn't look like a family computer, although it's still a janky Frankensteined office PC. I might see if I can replace the motherboard this holiday, SLI my two ancient second hand graphics cards. And install more RAM. Might need a new PSU, though.

These are such nice problems to have.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 12146 12147 [12148] 12149 12150 ... 13326