Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11910 11911 [11912] 11913 11914 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15804428 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: [*PEW*] All the bacon in the world can't save you now! (Happy thread)
« Reply #178665 on: December 08, 2016, 12:09:24 am »

Rincewind would be running away already
That's why I said related to.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178666 on: December 08, 2016, 01:53:14 am »

Area where I'm about to inspect a place is actually really nice. This optimism's prob gonna land a branch on my head. :P

Moving out of the horrors of Glenroy?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178667 on: December 08, 2016, 06:28:03 am »

Did the happy thread change title?

Hmm... No. No I don't think so.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #178668 on: December 08, 2016, 06:33:14 am »

Did the happy thread change title?

Hmm... No. No I don't think so.
If I may blurt out my blunt with my opinion, I think the title is a bit old and needs something of a renewal. Again.
Wait.. what? Why is.. how..?

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: [GOOD JOKE?] Find pants elevator! (Happy thread)
« Reply #178669 on: December 08, 2016, 06:42:12 am »

Find pants elevator!
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #178670 on: December 08, 2016, 07:58:50 am »

Tacos for dinner last night, tacos for breakfast this morning. Today shall be a good day.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #178671 on: December 08, 2016, 08:08:27 am »

Tacos for dinner last night, tacos for breakfast this morning. Today shall be a good day.
You sure you aren't in hell?
Just imagine, you get nothing but tacos. Forever.
Unless you have an obsession with tacos as much as Homer Simpson has with doughnuts.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178672 on: December 08, 2016, 08:14:06 am »

Wait.. what? Why is.. how..?
The power of Demokrasee, my friend.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #178673 on: December 08, 2016, 11:57:47 am »

Unless you have an obsession with tacos as much as Homer Simpson has with doughnuts.
Tacos the mighty! Tacos the unerring! Tacos the unassailable! To you we give praise!
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Tacos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you.

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Tacos cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Tacos is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!

The very idea is inconceivable to our Elven overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

And what does the Empire do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Empire! Rise up, Stormcloaks! Embrace the word of mighty Tacos, he who is both man and Divine!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Elves or their toadies, will rule Skyrim! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Tacos! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Tacos, not as god, but as man!

Trust in me, Whiterun! Trust in the words of Heimskr! For I am the chosen of Tacos! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #178674 on: December 08, 2016, 12:31:43 pm »

That's some good gibber-babble
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #178675 on: December 08, 2016, 01:18:20 pm »

Tacos the mighty! Tacos the unerring! Tacos the unassailable! To you we give praise!
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Tacos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you.

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Tacos cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Tacos is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!

The very idea is inconceivable to our Elven overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

And what does the Empire do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Empire! Rise up, Stormcloaks! Embrace the word of mighty Tacos, he who is both man and Divine!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Elves or their toadies, will rule Skyrim! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Tacos! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Tacos, not as god, but as man!

Trust in me, Whiterun! Trust in the words of Heimskr! For I am the chosen of Tacos! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!
That was beautiful, Heimcindr.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #178676 on: December 08, 2016, 01:40:49 pm »

That's some good gibber-babble

Jibber jabber, ffs.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #178677 on: December 08, 2016, 01:52:20 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: But more than that, you have failed [Demokrasee]
« Reply #178678 on: December 08, 2016, 02:05:53 pm »

-snip-
You have failed me. You've failed bacon.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 12:20:18 am by Tack »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #178679 on: December 08, 2016, 04:15:44 pm »

Finally got a real shower for the first time in months. Was warm and cozy. Now clean and neat. Ignoring that I forgot to bring clean underwear.

Also got delicious food from local chinese buffet. Very worth price.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 11910 11911 [11912] 11913 11914 ... 13325