Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11895 11896 [11897] 11898 11899 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15807353 times)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [*PEW*] All the bacon in the world can't save you now! (Happy thread)
« Reply #178440 on: November 28, 2016, 12:25:03 pm »

Heard a voice in my head that said "we knew this towing truck would be here for eons"

This is only slightly related, but when I start to walk off but have forgotten something, I usually hear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auwSYKzQDdc

Braaaaains.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178441 on: November 28, 2016, 12:33:58 pm »

People stopped having a civil war in my classes for the most part. They also fixed the heating so it's warm and comfy in here~
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #178442 on: November 28, 2016, 01:07:34 pm »

People stopped having a civil war in my classes for the most part. They also fixed the heating so it's warm and comfy in here~
What was the civil war for? Politics? Anarchic rebellion against the oppressive institution vs loyalist rulefollowers?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178443 on: November 28, 2016, 01:15:41 pm »

What was the civil war for? Politics? Anarchic rebellion against the oppressive institution vs loyalist rulefollowers?
Politics. Making America great again and Correcting the Record involved harassing people and interrupting every class with political arguements apparently
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178444 on: November 28, 2016, 01:17:22 pm »

Politics. Making America great again and Correcting the Record involved harassing people and interrupting every class with political arguements apparently
they should make a history class out of that so people won't do it again 4-8 years from now

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178445 on: November 28, 2016, 01:23:39 pm »

Hehe. I'd rather a history class about General Winter so the school would fix the heaters and AC instead of letting them die so often  :D

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178446 on: November 28, 2016, 01:26:04 pm »

Hehe. I'd rather a history class about General Winter so the school would fix the heaters and AC instead of letting them die so often  :D
Quoted For Truth

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #178447 on: November 28, 2016, 02:08:45 pm »

Hey, at least you're not in high school. People here either have no real opinion or an opinion without nuance based on 9gag memes :v

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #178448 on: November 28, 2016, 02:11:20 pm »

Ah, that's a shame. Was this college? If so, unless it was a discussion block, arguments have no place in class. If it was a discussion block, political arguments still don't have a place in class. :P

Hey, at least you're not in high school. People here either have no real opinion or an opinion without nuance based on 9gag memes :v
Oh, that's not the worst. The worst is people who vehemently oppose what you say, but have nothing but "damn commies" to back their assertions up. Come on, how can you even hold a belief if you haven't tested and reconsidered it?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 02:13:18 pm by Dozebôm Lolumzalìs »
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178449 on: November 28, 2016, 02:41:58 pm »

About that.....

:-[

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #178450 on: November 28, 2016, 02:46:08 pm »

About that.....

Wait, you are in high school? Yeah, our peers suck right now. Just 2.5 more years myself, and then I'll be surrounded instead with SJWs. :P
Sigtext!

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178451 on: November 28, 2016, 02:51:31 pm »

About that.....

Wait, you are in high school? Yeah, our peers suck right now. Just 2.5 more years myself, and then I'll be surrounded instead with SJWs. :P

Last year for me. I'm surrounded by genuine alt-right, memelords or not I can't tell. I feel like the other side of the spectrum will be a pleasant change of pace ^.^

This isn't AmerisourceBergen's though so we shouldn't go into too much detail
That gibberish above was what Ameripol autocorrects to, I kept it because it's funny

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #178452 on: November 28, 2016, 02:57:35 pm »

It's the war between the Fix-The-Heatingists and Hypothermia-Is-Coolists.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178453 on: November 28, 2016, 03:15:33 pm »

It's the war between the Fix-The-Heatingists and Hypothermia-Is-Coolists.

You may think you're hot stuff with that joke, but your skills are pretty chilly <3

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 11895 11896 [11897] 11898 11899 ... 13326