Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11821 11822 [11823] 11824 11825 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778799 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [*PEW*] All the bacon in the world can't save you now! (Happy thread)
« Reply #177330 on: October 28, 2016, 09:41:11 pm »

No Halloween plans this year; my buddies did our shindig a few weeks ago. So I'm just gonna hole up at home, and hand out candy like an old lady.

RE: The Daystar, Scandinavian and English here. I've gotten so little sun this year, I was asked if I dyed my hair black. All the auburn in my hair disappeared, not helped by the fact that I'm presently pale as hell. On the plus side, it's been like a year since I got any sunburns either! Which happen any time I go swimming, despite wearing light sunscreen. I'm thinking it's time I invested in a long-sleeve rashguard. Or a damned wetsuit.

i have a massive vitamin D deficiency but hopefully this guy i'm seeing can fix that.

snigger

Do I see what you did there? I think I see what you did there. <.<;

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #177331 on: October 28, 2016, 09:42:45 pm »

You know, I never imagined myself being good at writing, well, anything. Hated literature classes where you had to be "creative", hated language classes where you had to write a "composition"...

Apparently I was wrong~ ...turns out I'm just only good at writing something which I really like...

Same! (Of course, being an academically inclined student, I often really like the obscure topics that I choose to write about. It's only the "write a boring paragraph or five about a boring topic that you already know perfectly" assignments that I do poorly at.)

Also the tilde makes me happy because it is an expression of cuteness~ and only the people who aren't boring killjoys won't like it~

Edit: thanks
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:47:36 pm by Dozebôm Lolumzalěs »
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #177332 on: October 28, 2016, 09:44:43 pm »

I think you broke your double negative there.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #177333 on: October 28, 2016, 10:16:19 pm »

i have a massive vitamin D deficiency but hopefully this guy i'm seeing can fix that.

snigger

Do I see what you did there? I think I see what you did there. <.<;
Doctor? :D (Yeah I get it.)

So I had a very "._." experience lately and my 4-year old niece cheered me up because of how many things she's learned. \o/

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #177334 on: October 28, 2016, 10:28:19 pm »

I faced a heavily obstacle-laden day, and kicked its ass.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #177335 on: October 28, 2016, 10:34:18 pm »

Not getting enough sun is rare due to school being largely outside (a bunch of rooms with most walking space is outside) and the fact that the sun in New Zealand is like ALWAYS HERE. Either that, or it's raining. It's not *hot*, we just have one of the highest rates of sunburn, I think.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177336 on: October 28, 2016, 10:47:00 pm »

In the Cold Northlands, people cover themselves in layers for half the year. And if they're me, they stay in the shade or indoors during Summer because they're not used to the heat. :<

I have a bad habit of passing out in the Summer.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #177337 on: October 28, 2016, 11:21:52 pm »

Got top of my class in a mathmatics test, A+ and all, normally I wouldn't be so chuffed about the situation, but considering my teacher for maths is one of the few teachers I actually respect and when I started the class about halfway through last year I only got a B, I'm quite happy.

Also because as chill as I try to be I get competitive easily.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177338 on: October 29, 2016, 12:20:24 am »

Not getting enough sun is rare due to school being largely outside (a bunch of rooms with most walking space is outside) and the fact that the sun in New Zealand is like ALWAYS HERE. Either that, or it's raining. It's not *hot*, we just have one of the highest rates of sunburn, I think.
The ozone depletion being particularly bad here doesn't help.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #177339 on: October 29, 2016, 12:23:34 am »

I love that you brought back the smooth rocking avatar of that grey creature cat in your avatar rotation!
Also how is summer out there? :< I live primarily on the mountains (So it's a 'stable' <22C) so...I'm unsure how bad it may be because of inexperience. :(

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #177340 on: October 29, 2016, 12:25:09 am »

I got a Bluetooth headset. They're not the worst pair of headphones ever, and I can be an antisocial weirdo in much more varied positions without a cord getting in the way.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177341 on: October 29, 2016, 12:35:03 am »

Ahhhh Steam Sale~
I love the way you do me~
I got such a shitton of games~
That now I'm on a diet of brick ramen~
And this poem is shit~
And not actually a poem at all~
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #177342 on: October 29, 2016, 12:46:22 am »

snigger
I think I used have a vitamin DD deficiency. It's all good now.
That's... Weird. Your school is mostly OUTSIDE?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #177343 on: October 29, 2016, 01:18:09 am »

shit son, you want to follow prescribed practices all day or go out on your own like a bad ass apostate fiend?
I set out my own prescribed path, to go on, not go out

Maximum burn candle 360 no wick

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #177344 on: October 29, 2016, 01:50:30 am »

I love that you brought back the smooth rocking avatar of that grey creature cat in your avatar rotation!
Also how is summer out there? :< I live primarily on the mountains (So it's a 'stable' <22C) so...I'm unsure how bad it may be because of inexperience. :(
Well, summer isn't too hot, almost always <30, but it ranges between 24-28ish. I dont really keep track :p

I got a Bluetooth headset. They're not the worst pair of headphones ever, and I can be an antisocial weirdo in much more varied positions without a cord getting in the way.
I got one of those. The mic is terrible on mine since it lives in one of the ears, but they're really good for versatility.

snigger
I think I used have a vitamin DD deficiency. It's all good now.
wow, thats a pretty big deficiency

ha
ha
ha
boob joke

That's... Weird. Your school is mostly OUTSIDE?
Yeah. There's blocks of rooms, and outside paths between all of them. There's trees n shit pretty much everywhere too.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 11821 11822 [11823] 11824 11825 ... 13325