Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11762 11763 [11764] 11765 11766 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754937 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: [*Licklick*] An eyeball or doorknob is fine too (Happy thread)
« Reply #176445 on: October 10, 2016, 09:01:41 pm »

So, in War of the Lions, the PSP remake of Tactics, there's an extra stage with Algus reanimated specifically so you can kill him again. I enjoyed that so much.

Oh, yeah, that was pretty nice of them :)

@Tack: The original was much better than Advance, in my opinion. More depth to the combat system (despite some flaws) and a much better story.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176446 on: October 10, 2016, 09:04:33 pm »

So, in War of the Lions, the PSP remake of Tactics, there's an extra stage with Algus reanimated specifically so you can kill him again. I enjoyed that so much.

Oh, yeah, that was pretty nice of them :)

@Tack: The original was much better than Advance, in my opinion. More depth to the combat system (despite some flaws) and a much better story.

I have Tactics, it was one of my first purchases from my first paychecks from my first job. I played it until I got the Calculator class then lost interest because holy shit is Calculator just the most overpowered crap you've ever seen Jesus Christ. Actually sucked the fun out of the game for me.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176447 on: October 10, 2016, 09:29:58 pm »

But...those two games have almost nothing in common ???
Weeeell, they take place in Ivalice I guess?  And the mechanics are similar, though "dumbed down"...  They removed the freakin "I win" that were calculators, along with other interesting classes...  But added Viera and Argonians (whatever they're called, they're good early as monks but I always dropped them).

Honestly anybody who enjoyed FFTA should play FFT, it's definitely better.  And maybe FFTA2, it's WAY better than FFTA.
Couldn't say which of FFTA2 and FFT is better.  FFT certainly has a much better storyline.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #176448 on: October 10, 2016, 09:36:47 pm »

I remember playing FFT (The PSP one more than the PS1). It's so satisfying when you have a ninja/dancer, ninja/bard, dark knight/calculator/Onion Knight (Dark was way better, IMO), and their apprentice(s) following closely, +Main character, of course, delivering the beatdown on that jerk. I made sure to overkill that guy post-mortem.

Spoiler: My preferred method: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:50:08 pm by Itnetlolor »

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #176449 on: October 10, 2016, 09:38:06 pm »

Life is going good. AI code is getting written, financial situation is better than it was before, and I've yet to succumb to madness.

Pretty good, indeed.

Cool.

Wait, what?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #176450 on: October 11, 2016, 12:14:56 am »

My happy is that people hate Algus as much as I do.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176451 on: October 11, 2016, 12:47:31 am »

He sounds like a cool dude.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #176452 on: October 11, 2016, 03:47:12 am »

I think that I might have just come out to one of the bigger homophobes in my year group in a possibly unwise but incredibly satisfying manner.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #176453 on: October 11, 2016, 04:02:53 am »

Back to school~ Having a blast in my Psych classes \o/

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #176454 on: October 11, 2016, 04:06:56 am »

It feels so right. They really are like a second skin. So comfy. :) I think all these mould spores might be tripping me out... probably shoulda opened a window. Oh well.
Yeeeees, breathe in deeply and let the fungus into your body. Do not worry, member of the animal kingdom. Joining the collective will not hurt at all.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #176455 on: October 11, 2016, 04:33:59 am »

It feels so right. They really are like a second skin. So comfy. :) I think all these mould spores might be tripping me out... probably shoulda opened a window. Oh well.
Yeeeees, breathe in deeply and let the fungus into your body. Do not worry, member of the animal kingdom. Joining the collective will not hurt at all.
Implying the fungus sees your body as anything more than a rich food jelly with an annoying habit of occasionally throwing bleach at everything on it.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #176456 on: October 11, 2016, 07:15:39 am »

Life is going good. AI code is getting written, financial situation is better than it was before, and I've yet to succumb to madness.

Pretty good, indeed.

Cool.

Wait, what?
What, are you saying that not going mad is a bad thing? :P
._.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176457 on: October 11, 2016, 08:59:05 am »

Quote from: The Mycon
You have been of service to us. Your insight into the ineffable Juffo-Wup is encouraging. Perhaps, if we were to plant spore sacs in your brain organ and let its tendrils spread through your flesh, then you would truly understand Juffo-Wup, become part of Juffo-Wup. You WOULD be happier and more fulfilled. Consider our offer.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #176458 on: October 11, 2016, 09:05:35 am »

My social skills are exponentially growing, which is something I just recently realized when people started conversations with me (in which I wanted to talk) rather than the other way around (in which I was still a tense pos).

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #176459 on: October 11, 2016, 10:21:14 am »

Welcome back calidovi!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 11762 11763 [11764] 11765 11766 ... 13325