Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11694 11695 [11696] 11697 11698 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778227 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175425 on: September 10, 2016, 12:35:03 pm »

To be safest, I'd recommend linking a google web search, rather than the page itself.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175426 on: September 10, 2016, 12:59:29 pm »

The story itself is safe, IIRC. Just some of the artwork below it is NSFW.
Yeah.  Link removed, it's easy enough to Google.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #175427 on: September 10, 2016, 01:01:38 pm »

It's probably generally good practice to be a little careful when something's on 1d4chan.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #175428 on: September 10, 2016, 01:01:52 pm »

Hey, that's actually not bad. I've never read anything Warhammer related before, though I did play it for a short time.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #175429 on: September 10, 2016, 01:09:17 pm »

You mean like if the xeno scum is a pretty waifu then it's okay, but if it was a buff xeno then you should kil lit?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #175430 on: September 10, 2016, 01:16:43 pm »

You mean like if the xeno scum is a pretty waifu then it's okay, but if it was a buff xeno then you should kil lit?
Seriously though Eldar helmets make them look 500% creepier./

Implying that it's wrong to lust for a pair of strong orky arms around you at night./

Never mind that, there are probably people that fetishize Necrons. Goodness knows there are in-universe humans willing to be castrated and drafted just for a chance at seeing their weeaboo xenos scum husbandos that can't even fight in melee.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #175431 on: September 10, 2016, 01:18:54 pm »

Yes.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #175432 on: September 10, 2016, 01:23:02 pm »

Ork husbando best husbando
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #175433 on: September 10, 2016, 01:40:33 pm »

Never mind that, there are probably people that fetishize Necrons.
The very site that was linked has excerpts, yes. Is why you try to pay attention to the rest of the site before linking, if you can. Kinda' like Oglaf or somethin'.

E: Maybe give it something of a by if it's more or less strictly text and there isn't much of a presence (Like, say, gutenberg), but when there's plenty of illustration and it's easy to trip over, well...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 01:43:56 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #175434 on: September 10, 2016, 03:13:12 pm »

Never mind that, there are probably people that fetishize Necrons.
You're saying "probably" like there's even the slightest chance of this not being true. :v

Anyways, humanity's unquenchable desire to fuck everything besides, today's been a fine day. I went out for a walk in the great weather, found to my dismay that the three(!) patches of forest i went for were all inaccessible, but later learned from music teacher that there is indeed a good foresty area that is technically within walking range, although i wouldn't go there without supplies since it's a half hour walk to get there. Ideally, i'd also pick a day where the temperature is below 25 Celcius. :P
Oh yeah also, music teacher gave a little concert for us folk high school students, it was nice. I'm torn between a positive form of envy and admiration. :U
One thing i really didn't expect to hear from him was Scarborough Fair, which instantly reminded me of this amazingly beautiful performance. Admittedly, his performance wasn't quite as beautiful, but still very enjoyable. Plus, it was free, that's always nice.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #175435 on: September 10, 2016, 03:24:14 pm »

What can we, as humans, say? Everyone is different, and everyone's a little freaky. Naturally the lust for things to change up our weird lewd fantasies will only grow.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #175436 on: September 10, 2016, 04:10:58 pm »

THAT'S WHAT A HERETIC WOULD SAY

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #175437 on: September 10, 2016, 04:21:15 pm »

well that's because the heretical xeno ass is far too great
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175438 on: September 10, 2016, 04:28:19 pm »

Man, fuck heresy.

literally
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175439 on: September 10, 2016, 06:23:13 pm »

If we killed all the gods, would there be no more heresy?
Pages: 1 ... 11694 11695 [11696] 11697 11698 ... 13325