Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11685 11686 [11687] 11688 11689 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779412 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175290 on: September 08, 2016, 12:34:23 am »

Touché.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175292 on: September 08, 2016, 07:23:43 am »

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So today, at the usual daily morning gathering thing, i managed to go ahead and tell my fellow folk high school students about my anxiety. All of them. At once. Holy shit i haven't been so nervewracked in a long time, and i didn't get to say as much as i wanted to due to the violent fight/flight response going on in my system (i did at least get to thank them for all the respect i've been getting), but i'm so glad i did it. That's one big step towards dealing with it for good. c:
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #175293 on: September 08, 2016, 07:32:15 am »

also when we gonna get a new op huh g-c
huh

Please explain how I would somehow put mass murder on the front page and somehow NOT get muted/banned for that.

Sure it's all fine and dandy when you explain it in text, but the minute you see a wolf girl ripping out fairy spines with her teeth people get UPSET.

.... Or turned on, I'd say it's 50/50
Well, it's not Touhou, but...

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175294 on: September 08, 2016, 07:56:57 am »

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So today, at the usual daily morning gathering thing, i managed to go ahead and tell my fellow folk high school students about my anxiety. All of them. At once. Holy shit i haven't been so nervewracked in a long time, and i didn't get to say as much as i wanted to due to the violent fight/flight response going on in my system (i did at least get to thank them for all the respect i've been getting), but i'm so glad i did it. That's one big step towards dealing with it for good. c:

Madness shrivels away in the light, and being open to other human beings gets you out of the nightmare realm that your mind persistently inhabits. It's a wonderful thing, socialization. Especially if you're the kind of person who skirts the edge of an event horizon of self loathing and fear.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175295 on: September 08, 2016, 09:20:49 am »

True facts. *sage nod*

Good on you, mate!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175296 on: September 08, 2016, 09:25:12 am »

@Shook:Yay, go you!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #175297 on: September 08, 2016, 09:48:35 am »

But that event horizon is the most awesome to skirt!
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #175298 on: September 08, 2016, 09:49:38 am »

Getting a new apartment!

It's a bit of a fixer-upper, but it's spacious and free.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175299 on: September 08, 2016, 09:51:28 am »

FREE?!?!

Wow!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #175300 on: September 08, 2016, 09:59:32 am »

Provided by my office.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #175301 on: September 08, 2016, 10:00:19 am »

My little irresponsible wuffle is now a midsize mid-responsible wuffle that can walk off-lead as long as he doesn't pass noisy dogs! <3 (I love this dog not quite like a child but very very much).

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #175302 on: September 08, 2016, 01:52:58 pm »

Look, Ma, I'm on TV! Wasn't expecting that to make it into a video; I was the BJ-3 in the first match.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 01:55:34 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175303 on: September 08, 2016, 01:53:51 pm »

Yay!
Sigtext

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #175304 on: September 08, 2016, 02:05:06 pm »

Madness shrivels away in the light, and being open to other human beings gets you out of the nightmare realm that your mind persistently inhabits. It's a wonderful thing, socialization. Especially if you're the kind of person who skirts the edge of an event horizon of self loathing and fear.
True facts. *sage nod*

Good on you, mate!
@Shook:Yay, go you!
Thanks! Also, in measured doses, i might add. Socializing within my capacity is both fun and helpful to me, while socializing beyond that is just tiring and i'll probably be wanting to shut myself in a locked room with soundproofing. Thankfully people generally respect that and let me retract when i need to. :v

also woo song evening

I didn't expect to find myself enjoying singing, but apparently i do. It's clearly not something my vocal chords are used to, because they're kind of sore after one hour of songs (with a few breaks in between, of course), and oh god fuck the high notes. This is my voice. My voice is not good for high notes.

also woo i'm getting better at swatting mosquitos out of the air with my BARE HANDS
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER
Pages: 1 ... 11685 11686 [11687] 11688 11689 ... 13325