Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11668 11669 [11670] 11671 11672 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15789172 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [*KHEZUNOISES*] What is even a whole orange (Happy thread)
« Reply #175035 on: August 30, 2016, 06:19:02 pm »

I accidentally put a spoon of instant coffee in my milo. I might have to make that mistake again in the future.
That's pretty nice in my experience!
Also, y'all are milo fans over there in your part of the world? Cool!

It's as though at least 80% of my social awkwardness disappeared shortly after my 21st birthday or something.
Teach me your ways, sensei <.<

...Seriously though, good job. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175036 on: August 30, 2016, 06:23:20 pm »

@Baffler:Woo!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #175037 on: August 30, 2016, 06:26:44 pm »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175038 on: August 30, 2016, 09:25:46 pm »

I started physical therapy today.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #175039 on: August 30, 2016, 11:30:13 pm »

Why do you need it?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #175040 on: August 30, 2016, 11:37:44 pm »

He's a broken down old man after years of underground back-alley prizefights, during which time he killed a man for no reason I can think of this close to midnight on minimal sleep as it is.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #175041 on: August 31, 2016, 12:09:31 am »

I don't remember the killed a man part.

But awesome MZ!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #175042 on: August 31, 2016, 12:27:00 am »

Had a good therapy appointment earlier.

I also got some grey low top chucks today. They feel a lot better to wear than my steel-toed work boots (my only other pair of shoes). Not physically but... yeah. Less masculine, more feminine, whatever. They make me feel good.

Although, considering my lack of money, the fact that a pair of shoes makes me feel better about myself might not be good knowledge for me to have.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #175043 on: August 31, 2016, 01:36:54 am »

*Snip*
Mmmhm, I really do enjoy it, there's, uhh, been some debating over the gains vs detriments of feeding these psychic mermaid things souls from cultists, that hasn't been very fun, but otherwise it's very interesting seeing the good ol' Avernian spirit shine through.
Oh, but if you like more dramatic writings of campaigns, I'd suggest The Vampires Of South Francisco, it's a lot more 'in the moment' writing than the SCS campaigns, but it's still good.
Oh, and if you can handle 4Chan drama, try Hive Queen Quest or [/url=http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Dungeon%20Life%20Quest]Dungeon Life Quest[/url], especially DLQ, I enjoy it a lot, personally, again, fair warning, there's a lot of toxicity to go around, but just try and ignore the comments in between, just read the story posts, and you should be good.
OH, and there's The All Guardsmen Party, I enjoy that one a fair bit, too.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #175044 on: August 31, 2016, 03:56:18 am »

I accidentally put a spoon of instant coffee in my milo. I might have to make that mistake again in the future.
I decided to try out this mistake. Usually I hate coffee but this wasn't too bad, thanks for sharing this Arx.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #175045 on: August 31, 2016, 09:53:19 am »

*Snip*
Mmmhm, I really do enjoy it, there's, uhh, been some debating over the gains vs detriments of feeding these psychic mermaid things souls from cultists, that hasn't been very fun, but otherwise it's very interesting seeing the good ol' Avernian spirit shine through.
Oh, but if you like more dramatic writings of campaigns, I'd suggest The Vampires Of South Francisco, it's a lot more 'in the moment' writing than the SCS campaigns, but it's still good.
Oh, and if you can handle 4Chan drama, try Hive Queen Quest or Dungeon Life Quest, especially DLQ, I enjoy it a lot, personally, again, fair warning, there's a lot of toxicity to go around, but just try and ignore the comments in between, just read the story posts, and you should be good.
OH, and there's The All Guardsmen Party, I enjoy that one a fair bit, too.
Eh, we've switched over to arguing over if we should have Fellblades because they're really good, or Baneblades because they're famous and cheaper.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #175046 on: August 31, 2016, 10:27:35 am »

So my game design teacher tried Angry Laser Space (my own game in development, in case you don't know) today. He was very visibly frustrated on many occasions, but honestly i can relate, i played through the game on Hard before laying it upon my fellow game design bros and singular broette, and well, it actually was hard. I had many giggles watching and listening to his outbursts, but it kept him captivated in spite of all the deaths though, so i've clearly done something right. :v

Another weird thing is that i STILL can't quite get my head around the fact that people like me and see me as part of the group. I've always felt like a bit of an outsider and a bit below everyone else, but here, even if i'm prone to farting in solitude in the evenings and not partying loudly, people totally respect that and consider me an equal. I mean, i respect their partyhardy ways too (as long as they don't fuck up my nights), but i don't feel like i've done anything to deserve it. I guess that's just my low self-esteem speaking. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175047 on: August 31, 2016, 10:53:06 am »

Wait so you're a nonbro who has been accepted by bros?
Cling to them tightly.

But not too tight, 'cos that shit's a turnoff.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175048 on: August 31, 2016, 10:59:28 am »

The secret is to be an outsider but way above everyone else.
Find a cat. Be like the cat.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #175049 on: August 31, 2016, 11:01:56 am »

so you mean i have to headbutt people to show them affection and piss on their shoes in order to mark them as my territory?

ROGER

Wait so you're a nonbro who has been accepted by bros?
Cling to them tightly.

But not too tight, 'cos that shit's a turnoff.
m8 i will cling to them like i got paid for it and the turnoff won't matter because i am clinging so tightly that they cannot escape and i will feed upon their life force and hide their withered husks in my lair

They're not really dudebros in that sense though, all of us are either studying journalism, film & TV or game design as the main course. So, nerd lite, regular nerd and power nerd. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER
Pages: 1 ... 11668 11669 [11670] 11671 11672 ... 13325