Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11563 11564 [11565] 11566 11567 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754029 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173460 on: July 10, 2016, 06:19:54 pm »

Probably however you spell it but with ctrl-s.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173461 on: July 10, 2016, 06:33:51 pm »

Toady prob threatened to make the server run a site size 10 200 dwarf fort game in a 5000 year worldgen or something, so it just meekly decided to cooperate.

Spoiler: still spoilers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #173462 on: July 10, 2016, 06:38:25 pm »

Toady prob threatened to make the server run a site size 10 200 dwarf fort game in a 5000 year worldgen or something, so it just meekly decided to cooperate.

Spoiler: Undertale spoiler (click to show/hide)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173463 on: July 10, 2016, 06:46:21 pm »

Is all of the above speculation or is some stuff actually known?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173464 on: July 10, 2016, 06:47:20 pm »

Is all of the above speculation or is some stuff actually known?
Undertale stuff?  Pretty much known, I think.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #173465 on: July 10, 2016, 06:55:13 pm »

I find it hilarious that one of the major themes of the game is that when you've finished a game you should put it down and move on instead of playing it to death, yet it's been ten months and some people are still obsessed with it.

Not talking about you guys or anything, mind :v
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #173466 on: July 10, 2016, 06:58:27 pm »

So i just happened upon this particular video with a pirate metal band, and it just makes me happy to see how much fun they're having. This is also once of my favourite parts of human creativity; the will and ability to take something as simple as a single phrase from a movie (which itself is a marvel of creativity) and remix it into a song for the giggles, and then some other guys remix that song into pirate metal and play it live. That kind of dedication to having a jolly good time warms my heart. c:
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173467 on: July 10, 2016, 07:22:25 pm »

Spoiler: Undertale spoiler (click to show/hide)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173468 on: July 10, 2016, 09:15:43 pm »

I finally started Undertale.
My expectations had finally staled enough to be reasonable, and I was pleasantly surprised.  It's really cute and funny and creepy, I'm enjoying every bit of it.

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173469 on: July 10, 2016, 09:31:20 pm »

Accident. The game kinda goes in the opposite direction on telling you how to avoid it.

Spoiler: Also (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #173470 on: July 10, 2016, 09:37:36 pm »

There is an Undertale thread, go necro that :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #173471 on: July 11, 2016, 09:07:37 am »

Time to hype myself up. HYPE I SAY.

This worthless drain to society will achieve great things for the benefit of all! Or at the very least, the benefit of my family. No more moping and feeling sorry for myself and bemoaning all the mistakes made this past 5-6 years.

I'm going back to college for a Bachelor's Degree! No more waiting for things to happen. I'm making it happen anyways!

Even if this Navy thing doesn't pan out, even if this campus job that gives free tuition doesn't pan out, even if I have to scrap by with less work hours and study hours at the same time, I'm gonna do it!

Especially since I got high hopes for that campus job since it was a FILIPINO that was looking for a full time worker there. I can always rely on the Filipino community to help each other out.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #173472 on: July 11, 2016, 09:13:29 am »

You go man woman person on the internet!

*silently appreciates free college in his country*
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173473 on: July 11, 2016, 12:23:19 pm »

Good luck!
Sigtext

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173474 on: July 11, 2016, 01:47:10 pm »

Time to hype myself up. HYPE I SAY.

Excelsior, friendo!

If getting a degree is your goal, and funding it is part of the problem (yay America?), some ideas that don't involve the Navy:

• Chat with school counselors about Grants and Scholarships that are available to you. You don't have to pay back either, and tens of thousands of dollars in Grants go unclaimed every year.
  • Working to fund School can be hard depending on the hours and classes, but it is doable. Might need to get a roommate or 3, or stay with family, since it helps reduce the cost of living.
  • You can attend Community Colleges and such to get halfway to a Bachelors Degree on the cheep, though that may mean missing out on a University-style community and resources.
  • Student Loans, though they suck to repay, can be a decent option too. I'd suggest trying to avoid them whenever possible, but they're a good way to fill in the gaps.

P.S. I'd advise against going Military to get the GI Bill, or to study while you serve. Despite the sales pitch they give you, the subjects they offer are pretty limited, and there are a lot of personal costs involved in being in the military beyond just spending 1/10th of your life there. It's best reserved for people who want a Military career, or a career like law enforcement that would benefit from a service record.

P.P.S. None of that calling yourself a "worthless drain on society" crap, and anyone else saying that is a turd sculpted into human form, and not worth your attention. Set your mind to something, and keep getting closer to it step by step, whatever those steps are. You've got this!
Pages: 1 ... 11563 11564 [11565] 11566 11567 ... 13325