Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11519 11520 [11521] 11522 11523 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791187 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #172800 on: June 15, 2016, 04:21:46 pm »

I took a nap! It was glorious!
I value your sleep, it is an inspiration in a world where sleeping is difficult

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #172801 on: June 15, 2016, 04:29:15 pm »

Awww, thanks, LW. You're swell too.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #172802 on: June 15, 2016, 05:52:18 pm »

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So i got a late present today. A Wacom Bamboo Spark, to be exact, which HAS SOME POTENTIAL (and is nice and portable). Basically it records me drawing on paper with the dedicated pen, and then it can upload it to DIGITALVILLE(tm) automatically, which is awesome. Unfortunately, it's not quite as simple to take things OUT of the cloud again (Wacom's sites suffer from "design over functionality"-itis), but it's overall a lot easier than using a scanner. I'm still hoping i can make the supposed seamless functionality with Dropbox work, though. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #172803 on: June 15, 2016, 05:59:15 pm »

You probably have to stumble through their overly-designed flash site to find a single page that asks you if you want to link your dropbox account, if its badly design-over-function.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #172804 on: June 15, 2016, 06:07:04 pm »

Allow me to put it like this: This is my Wacom Cloud dashboard and this is how Inkspace looks. There are NO settings, and the Bamboo Spark app for my phone only has exactly what it needs to work (although at least there's a setting to change the orientation of the gizmo). I like shiny things but i hate it when design gets in the way of functionality. >.>

Edit: Ah yes, screenshot of the full settings menu on the phone. "Other apps" sounds interesting until you realize that it just advertises for Bamboo Paper, and neither of the two General things mention anything remotely similar to Dropbox. :v
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 06:16:18 pm by Shook »
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #172805 on: June 15, 2016, 06:17:55 pm »

Allow me to put it like this: This is my Wacom Cloud dashboard and this is how Inkspace looks. There are NO settings, and the Bamboo Spark app for my phone only has exactly what it needs to work (although at least there's a setting to change the orientation of the gizmo). I like shiny things but i hate it when design gets in the way of functionality. >.>
This is why we can't have nice uis. Because people consider this sorta of ultimate minimalism useful instead of a pain the ass to people who are not psychic enough to determine where they hid everything with only maybe three things you can click on.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #172806 on: June 15, 2016, 06:37:43 pm »

Yyyyyyyyyyep. Having a simple and sleek UI is all well and good, but i also want the option of digging into the guts of it and be able to set the damn thing up like i want to. So far i'm having some difficulty with that, but i hope to sort that out. It could be an excellent thing for a doodler like me. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172807 on: June 15, 2016, 06:38:46 pm »

A happy Shook is a happy thread. Woo! Also, yes. Fuck minimalist UIs when dealing with graphical programs and their sort. It's bothersome as hell.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #172808 on: June 15, 2016, 06:50:08 pm »

It does work, by the way. Just gotta get used to it and probably slow down a little, it seems to have a hard time picking up very light/very rapid strokes. I just reeeeeeeeeeeally would like for it to upload it to Dropbox automatically, instead of UPLOAD TO CLOUD, DOWNLOAD TO COMPUTER THEN UPLOAD AGAIN TO AN IMAGE HOSTING SITE. Worst part is that there's no help to be had anywhere short of contacting Wacom directly, since the one relevant post on their forum has gone unanswered for over a month, and the product page just says "WORKS WITH DROPBOX AND EVERNOTE". Yes but HOW DOES IT WORK, WACOM? TELL US YOU COLLECTIVE DOOFUSES.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172809 on: June 15, 2016, 07:08:14 pm »

I took a nap! It was glorious!
I value your sleep, it is an inspiration in a world where sleeping is difficult
Sleep is for the weak of will. I'll rest when I decide the day is done!

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172810 on: June 15, 2016, 09:25:17 pm »

I've enough tucked away to kill my student loans entirely in one lump. I would not have money if I did, but if I did, I would not have student loans. I would not have a ten-year repayment plan and would not run up an extra four thousand in interest. I've had the terror of loans hanging on my head all through college, but I've worked during school and landed a job now that I've graduated and the fearsome, monolithic beast that loomed so heavy in my eyes looks more like a shadow cast on a wall now. I've been really, really fortunate.

But seriously. I can be free!

And then I can go buy a motorcycle!
NICE
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172811 on: June 15, 2016, 09:27:02 pm »

I've enough tucked away to kill my student loans entirely in one lump. I would not have money if I did, but if I did, I would not have student loans. I would not have a ten-year repayment plan and would not run up an extra four thousand in interest. I've had the terror of loans hanging on my head all through college, but I've worked during school and landed a job now that I've graduated and the fearsome, monolithic beast that loomed so heavy in my eyes looks more like a shadow cast on a wall now. I've been really, really fortunate.

But seriously. I can be free!

And then I can go buy a motorcycle!
NICE
^^^
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #172812 on: June 15, 2016, 09:34:04 pm »

Had an aunt and uncle visiting the last 2 days. He retired recently, presumably had enough cash to come to 'murrica. They started in Vegas for a few days, drove to California (LA and San Francisco) to visit his cousins there, came to see li'l ol' me in Wisconsin for 2 days and are going to NYC for 4 days to cap it off.

Thoroughly enjoyable, and a bit sad I didn't get to spend more time with them.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172813 on: June 15, 2016, 10:26:00 pm »

To those doing the blue text.
Stahp.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172814 on: June 15, 2016, 10:26:56 pm »

What blue...Oh, pagebreak.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 11519 11520 [11521] 11522 11523 ... 13325