Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11363 11364 [11365] 11366 11367 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15737045 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #170460 on: April 01, 2016, 08:42:47 pm »

My PS1 Corruptions video has almost 1000 views.

I'll be a star in no time

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #170461 on: April 01, 2016, 09:27:30 pm »

My PS1 Corruptions video has almost 1000 views.

I'll be a star in no time
Link? Corruption videos are always fun. (Especially the Sesame Street one)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtZharEJtzo

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #170462 on: April 01, 2016, 09:36:27 pm »

Someone linked this in some thread here and made me very happy

http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/greyNoiseGenerator.php
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #170464 on: April 01, 2016, 11:08:22 pm »

Do we have one of those?
As far as I know, nope. Though if there's ever going to be anything like that, it'd do well with good background information so that people who are even inexeprienced or have little to no experience with such can understand what's being talked about and why it seems that way.

Got a crucial midterm exam moved to Tuesday due to city-wide Earthquake drill. A good friend of mine was pretty :'( because she lost her notes--and I was able to get her a copy to help her. Woo \o/
Said friend has had troubles even going to class because of balancing work and academic scheduling, along with other stuff that takes up her time ._. Really glad for technology and being-able-to-pass-notes-via-computers.

Now all we need is a repository for academic subjects online. Wish I could find that :-X

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170465 on: April 01, 2016, 11:22:52 pm »

I just really wanted to talk about how fantastic these guys were
I'm probably posting too much but
<3
I love the original but this is a solid improvement or at least a good cover.  Lovely.  Reminds me of Afrocelt Sound System.

Wow, that is a pretty fantastic cover. I love their domino masks too!

P.S. I don't really hear the AfroCelt Sound System thing (maybe the eclectic sounds going on?), but the fact that anyone else even knows who they are makes me pretty happy.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170466 on: April 02, 2016, 12:00:22 am »

I just really wanted to talk about how fantastic these guys were
I'm probably posting too much but
<3
I love the original but this is a solid improvement or at least a good cover.  Lovely.  Reminds me of Afrocelt Sound System.

Wow, that is a pretty fantastic cover. I love their domino masks too!

P.S. I don't really hear the AfroCelt Sound System thing (maybe the eclectic sounds going on?), but the fact that anyone else even knows who they are makes me pretty happy.
I need no other music. I have Dream Theater.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #170467 on: April 02, 2016, 12:27:12 am »

Was able to watch The Borrower Arrietty in my free time \o/ (following up a silly in-joke on the IRC about me being tiny :P and then someone linking a short gif of the intro to the film that kicked me in the nostalgia). Much ♥ in seeing something you only saw in snippets before, but in full this time.

The ant & sugarcube scene really reminded me of how awesome animation can be done, for some reason. (amongst many other things, Studio Ghibli knows how to animate those insects) :))

I miss animation these days. Now it's 3D-3D-3D-3D. ._. Wondering if there's a museum or historical landmark enshrining animation artists because they've to draw the same epic detail...1000~ish times over to finish these kinds of media.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:03:52 am by Tiruin »

Wolfeyez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170468 on: April 02, 2016, 03:00:03 am »

Street Fighter blisters are real but totally worth it. :)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #170469 on: April 02, 2016, 03:34:04 am »

Playing Rust on a new server. Raid some clan's shitty base, take their stuff. Highlight is 24 C4.

Several hours later, they and another clan that had been bothering us come to offline raid one of our bases. I happened to log on right as they were blasting through the walls, crept over, and got up to their raid... shack (ain't worth calling it a base, what with being 2x3 with ground floor windows) right as one of them unlocked the door. I relocked the door with a new code and killed all of them, solo, multiple times, as they kept teleporting back in with more gear. Two and a half chests full of armor, guns, and ammo. They sucked, in other words.

A few more hours go by (in which several clanmates taunt them in chat at length), then we start hearing explosions and spot a raid base going up. This time it's the original clan plus a mod and his buddy. Raidbase is going up at bgrade 4 (i.e. HQM armor). They blast through the external walls on my buddy's base, but we sweep around repeatedly fighting them and eventually make off with all of their explosives. After that, we used their C4 to blast into their raid base and kill them all. The loot included roughly 400 C4 and 120 rockets--I got an M249 and a pair of curious stacks, one of exactly 50k sulphur, the other of exactly 5k HQM.

That same group waits until they think we're offline, then come back again. Three of us were still on, and we wrecked them again, though it took longer and they partially breached the lower levels of the base. Notably, they were only away for half an hour or so, but somehow when we killed them we got another ~250 C4 in total. The claim that came when we accused the mod of spawning it in was one of the guys from the clan I originally raided saying, "Oh, we used mine this time," despite me having raided him and nabbed all his C4 and resources less than twelve hours earlier.

Then the mod goes into a tirade, ranting about how we need to use the C4 we looted "RIGHT NOW", and how we'd get banned if we didn't. I had the foresight to screencap it all. The server owner got on to check in with people a little while later, while we were leveling their raidbase, and we told her about it, at which point she checked the logs and asked for the screenshots. This is what I sent her:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The mod's pretty obvious, but for reference, the guy with the [Vape] clan tag is the one I raided originally, who claimed to have brought the second round of several hundred C4.

top fukin' kek m8s

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170470 on: April 02, 2016, 04:07:25 am »

So nobody is allowed to hold that amount of c4?

And they're pinging you? How did the c4 go.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #170471 on: April 02, 2016, 07:30:35 am »

It sounds more like mr heavily-titled got caught spawning it, failed to beat you up with his mod powered-c4 stacks, and then tries to cover up his mod hax by repeating himself like a robot.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170472 on: April 02, 2016, 11:01:42 am »

No. Thank You.

But yeah that's an insane amount of C4.
I'm guessing you've got a pretty worthy base for it though? Wall of columns all round?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #170473 on: April 02, 2016, 11:42:15 am »

I love this server owner even more now. She responded overnight on the steam group to my post. Apparently the mod and his buddy still have old donator kits which give 50 C4 every 3 days, and she told them to not squirrel it away (since the server only wipes when a game update forces it or the players vote to do so), which... honestly isn't that bad. Just me alone, I made ~80-90 in the first two days I played on it. Like I said in there, I don't mind getting raided by retarded amounts of C4, especially when the people doing it are dumb enough to carry hundreds out with them and then get killed. It's just annoying that he fucked up and decided to "fix" it by strongarming us.

But yeah, it's 15x gather, so we can make bases proportionately hellish. I'll post a couple screenshots later, but my cave base looks more like a giant blob of high externals, something like 15-20 layers thick.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #170474 on: April 02, 2016, 11:52:25 am »

14 hours sleep.  I hate sleep.  But goddamn did I ever need that.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 11363 11364 [11365] 11366 11367 ... 13325