Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11252 11253 [11254] 11255 11256 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754146 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168795 on: February 21, 2016, 12:23:13 pm »

IRL or in a game?
In game.

It's a pretty lousy game though. It takes a full year just to grind enough experience to level up. Don't get me started on the bland gameplay or subpar graphics.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #168796 on: February 21, 2016, 12:32:52 pm »

It's a pretty lousy game though. It takes a full year just to grind enough experience to level up. Don't get me started on the bland gameplay or subpar graphics.

And you play it for what, then? I wouldn't suppose there is an enticing plot to it, with these features you mentioned.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #168797 on: February 21, 2016, 12:49:56 pm »

And you play it for what, then? I wouldn't suppose there is an enticing plot to it, with these features you mentioned.
I don't know why I play it, everyone else plays it. There's no obvious plot. It's a sandbox game that's pretty realistic, I guess. It's got physics simulation down to a T and all the npc ai is almost perfect. It's like I'm talking to real people right now.
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168798 on: February 21, 2016, 12:56:18 pm »

DEPLOY THE IMAGE, IT'S A CAKEDAY!
Happy birthday!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168799 on: February 21, 2016, 12:59:01 pm »

I don't know why I play it, everyone else plays it. There's no obvious plot. It's a sandbox game that's pretty realistic, I guess. It's got physics simulation down to a T and all the npc ai is almost perfect. It's like I'm talking to real people right now.

Oh shut up and get the cake.

Hand me the image somebody.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168801 on: February 21, 2016, 01:05:00 pm »

Thank you.

Here's a little quest for you, Spehss. Stare at the image for 5 seconds. You reward is 1 experience of the image. You cannot decline.
Sigs

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #168802 on: February 21, 2016, 01:06:42 pm »

I was initially planning on just saying "I leveled up today," or something along those lines.

But then Fish asked if it was real life or a game. And the analogy just kept going. That was more fun than the initial plan. Thanks.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168803 on: February 21, 2016, 01:11:14 pm »

NP.  ;P
Sigtext

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168804 on: February 21, 2016, 01:12:29 pm »

I was initially planning on just saying "I leveled up today," or something along those lines.
But then Fish asked if it was real life or a game. And the analogy just kept going. That was more fun than the initial plan. Thanks.

Well I didn't see your game (he-he, smart comrade) up until you decided to make it obvious, and even then it took me some time to see where you were going with all that.

Yes, that was pretty fun.
Sigs

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #168805 on: February 21, 2016, 01:16:02 pm »

I understood what they meant, but didn't want to ruin it  :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168806 on: February 21, 2016, 01:39:33 pm »

I knew where he was coming from.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #168807 on: February 21, 2016, 02:58:52 pm »

Never saw that until now, actually.

I don't think the concept of real life as a video game (or virtual reality, hologram, simulation, etc) is that original, anyway. The concept would probably would have roots in philosophy, such as Descartes' "Discourse on the Method" , or Socrates' "Allegory of The Cave". Probably other such examples or lines of thought I'm unaware of.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #168808 on: February 21, 2016, 03:09:35 pm »

So, how old are you now?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #168809 on: February 21, 2016, 03:16:11 pm »

So, how old are you now?

I am [REDACTED] years old. I'm 20. Not that old, really.
Pages: 1 ... 11252 11253 [11254] 11255 11256 ... 13325