Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10931 10932 [10933] 10934 10935 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795415 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: [🎺💀🎺] Nuclear donuts, advise countering with vampires (Happy thread)
« Reply #163980 on: October 20, 2015, 02:43:05 am »

because of e-peen contests
Darkling is objectively superior to the default!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #163981 on: October 20, 2015, 03:01:21 am »

Metal Gear Solid V had a kind of bittersweet ending, but I think it was fairly good considering they essentially had to end the story while it was 2/3 of the way through. I'm happy to have played through it.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #163982 on: October 20, 2015, 03:03:21 am »

I just watched a competitive DOTA 2 game in which 3 heroes were pinned and then killed by creeps, what the hell.
Spoiler: more specifically (click to show/hide)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #163983 on: October 20, 2015, 04:00:14 am »

I slept, ate and did some homework, and I'm feeling much better than I was when posting in the sad thread. Got a toasted pb&j sandwich and some shitty anime to watch. Times will still be rough going forward, but I can forget for a few hours.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: [] Nuclear donuts, advise countering with vampires (Happy thread)
« Reply #163984 on: October 20, 2015, 04:16:48 am »

I have cancelled that little I had to do today.

Because Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5.
Any moment now.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163985 on: October 20, 2015, 04:31:35 am »

I agree with OW here.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163986 on: October 20, 2015, 04:32:22 am »

Went to a nice steakhouse with my parents and some other family last night. Despite my continued hatred of my family, I had fun.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #163987 on: October 20, 2015, 06:48:32 am »

Library saved by book-burning campaign.

It's about as perfect an example of the Duck or Punch political principle in action.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #163988 on: October 20, 2015, 07:10:10 am »

I agree with OW here.
I disagree on the grounds that it's a matter of preference.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #163989 on: October 20, 2015, 07:27:47 am »

I agree with OW here.
Iagree due to it being just as good at not being superbright in a lit room as a room at night.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163990 on: October 20, 2015, 07:56:38 am »

I agree
Also I'm almost home
Almost slep
(I'm getting breakfast now)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163991 on: October 20, 2015, 09:33:51 am »

That feeling when it's 15°C out and sunny (that is, perfect) and you walk across town to buy a cup of coffee just because you can. This town is absolutely covered in maple trees, and they're turning all sorts of different colors right now.

It may seem like a small thing, but those "it feels good to be alive" moments really are valuable.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #163992 on: October 20, 2015, 10:38:39 am »

That feeling when it's 15°C out and sunny (that is, perfect) and you walk across town to buy a cup of coffee just because you can. This town is absolutely covered in maple trees, and they're turning all sorts of different colors right now.

It may seem like a small thing, but those "it feels good to be alive" moments really are valuable.
Similarly, going through an hour-long walk through the woods which conveniently perfectly parallel the road towards my campus and encircle it from behind (it's located at the very edge of the urbanized part of the outskirts, the entire neighborhood was built in the last decade) feelsgoodman.

I may actually toss a couple photos in the rough direction of the Creative Board later.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

underkill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163993 on: October 20, 2015, 12:40:18 pm »

I would suggest you not colour your text though, a lot of people (me included) use a theme that makes your text next-to-invisible. It's called Darkling, you'll hear about it a lot because of e-peen contests :V

having changed my theme, i can see what you mean. the hunt for an identifying text colour continues. thanks for the advice.

and since it's the happy thread, finally leaned how to play suspicious cook from the guilty gear soundtrack today.
you call down the fire...

and i'll reap the whirlwind

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #163994 on: October 20, 2015, 12:42:37 pm »

You don't particularly need an identifying color tbh. Except in those giant forum rps in FG&R that take more posts to do things than your average suggestion game.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 10931 10932 [10933] 10934 10935 ... 13325