Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10831 10832 [10833] 10834 10835 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15785228 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: [Wob] Fate of Awoos continues. Questions asked of sheep and florida (Happy thr.)
« Reply #162480 on: September 10, 2015, 01:57:58 pm »

...she has two pairs of ears. Bet she has good hearing.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
Re: [Wob] Fate of Awoos continues. Questions asked of sheep and florida (Happy thr.)
« Reply #162481 on: September 10, 2015, 02:00:09 pm »

Huh, I guess the Poi-fever has passed.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #162482 on: September 10, 2015, 02:00:58 pm »

Well she's not everyones favorite 4 eared cat for nothing.

Gunner-chan had actually explained at one point that the reason she has 4 ears is likely because unlike chen who's a cat-like person, Orin is actually a cat that has a human form. So her human form has it's own ears, but her animal features stay when she changes.

There's other reasons for that, but poi will return when it's time to poi once again.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #162483 on: September 10, 2015, 02:06:26 pm »

That's not chen. It's Orin. Chen is the chinese looking cat that knows Ran and Yukari. Orin is a kasha that wheelbarrows people into hell.
... that explains why I couldn't find the original. I get those two mixed up...

... well, more accurately, half th'time rin's existence is forgotten. Probably better than half. Touhou catgirls are all chen to me.

E: Also nah RK, touhou's fandom is as playful as it is lewd. 50/50 is fairly accurate odds, imo.
E2: Having found the original, though, yeah, it fell on the lewd side of the odds :V
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:40:55 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #162484 on: September 10, 2015, 02:10:13 pm »

...she has two pairs of ears. Bet she has good hearing.
It's better than the nightmare fuel that would ensue from her only having two. Go ahead, look for any random catgirl/guy picture. I think you'll find very quickly that even for the guys every single one of them that doesn't have visible human ears has hair that manages to cover the sides of their head where they would normally be. You know why? Because without that covering over their "missing" ears it... looks... freaky. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #162485 on: September 10, 2015, 02:11:15 pm »

There's other reasons for that, but poi will return when it's time to poi once again.
The poi will live forever in my heart.

No, seriously, I need a doctor, and also to stop mainlining soup.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #162486 on: September 10, 2015, 02:35:14 pm »

In the meantime, it'll continue to occasionally pop up in WoWS.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #162487 on: September 10, 2015, 02:46:06 pm »

... on the happy side of things, the process involved in finding that origin pic reminded me of a joke about bear hunting. That I can't post, because the punchline is basically bear sodomy, but have a snippit:
And _again_ he heard the voice, the terrible voice of _Bear_!

And it said, "Now lad, tell th' truth. Ye didnae come here
 frae the huntin', did ye?"
Weird to think the first time I encountered it was at least as far back as '01. The things that stick to the memory, eh?
Ask not!
Ask!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #162488 on: September 10, 2015, 03:42:18 pm »

I could have sworn I'd saw that bear joke on the forums here. Terrible jokes thread I'm guessing.

I had also expected awoos to refer to anime werewolf girls or something. Definitely not a catgirl being tormented with horrid burritos
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 03:44:03 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #162489 on: September 10, 2015, 03:46:33 pm »

Search feature does say a less interesting (and notably shorter) version was posted back in march.

Also yeah, it looks like it originated from momiji (wolf tengu, i.e. birddog, i.e. wolfgirl :V), maybe? Don't actually know touhou that well beyond being able to recognize a few of the characters and having a couple of my favorite pieces of writing involve its characters.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 03:49:26 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #162490 on: September 10, 2015, 03:48:52 pm »

Awoo is really just something a circle of people GC knows use to refer to wolf girls. So in the case of Touhou that would be Momiji and Kagerou.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi?!] They poi'd us like a DAMN FIDDLE!!! (Happy thread?! Already a poi.)
« Reply #162491 on: September 10, 2015, 03:51:59 pm »

Removed as per request.
So long, and thanks for all the happies, Gunner.
* Koss salutes.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 04:05:15 pm by KingofstarrySkies »
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #162492 on: September 10, 2015, 03:58:27 pm »

Lets not keep that really angry post around anymore, considering her reasons for letting me bring it back have changed.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #162493 on: September 10, 2015, 04:00:29 pm »

E: Also nah RK, touhou's fandom is as playful as it is lewd. 50/50 is fairly accurate odds, imo.
E2: Having found the original, though, yeah, it fell on the lewd side of the odds :V
CALLED IT

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #162494 on: September 10, 2015, 04:01:57 pm »

It's really rather unfortunate how little of that artists work has gotten scanned. The way he draws Orin is just so perfect.
Pages: 1 ... 10831 10832 [10833] 10834 10835 ... 13325