Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10403 10404 [10405] 10406 10407 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753233 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I like how you didn't link it.
Very nice of you, Tawa.
You damn kids and your damn pokeymans! Get offah mah lawn!

* MaximumZero shakes fist.
No.
What're you gonna do about it, Old Man MZ?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

I like how you didn't link it.
Very nice of you, Tawa.
I think you're losing it.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I think you are.
You didn't link it at first.
Also, totally didn't necro it right now.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

No.
He's going to call in the Wizard Police!

* Orange Wizard shakes his staff.

((That's not innuendo, I swear!))
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Fun field trip yesterday. Checked out the Seven Sisters, Missoula floods paths, Cretaceous granite intrusions, microbial mats and preserved mud cracks in precambrian sediments.

This morning started out with shovelling horse manure around, unfortunately.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Raining again, I can't get enough of it.  But my legs were sore, so I decided to only walk to the corner store for some beer.
Got to a certain intersection where a left turn leads to the university's hillside observatory, and the store is to the right.  The rain's picking up.
"Actually, this isn't such a hard decision."

Had a great walk, round trip looks like about 2 hilly miles.  Feel great.  Rain clouds over the Appalachians were beautiful as always, even watching from a mere hill.

On the way down I saw someone left their car lights on, and I mustered the courage to knock on their door and tell them.  Plus I saved like 5 worms stuck on the sidewalk.

Once I got back at the intersection I did get the beer anyway, but I'm not really feeling it yet.  Maybe once the endorphins wear off.

I love rain and the things it empowers me to do :D  Also still listening to Carmen Miranda's Ghost, this album is beautiful.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile

No.
He's going to call in the Wizard Police!

* Orange Wizard shakes his staff.

((That's not innuendo, I swear!))

* Squatchhammer  thinks about Nanny Ogg's song now
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Big game hunter trampled to death by elephant that he was hunting. I can't find anyone weeping for his fate. Hunting is a sport after all. The elephant had home-field advantage.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 05:24:49 pm by Reelya »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Big game hunter trampled to death by elephant that he was hunting. I can't find anyone weeping for his fate. Hunting is a sport after all. The elephant had home-field advantage.
I'm just waiting for the xX360MLG420Xx montage of it to show up on Youtube.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

death is not happy

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

No, death is not an excuse to happy.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Yup. I remember Janet being very clear on that.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Legal, monitored hunting like that is a good thing. The death of the hunter is nothing to be happy about.

2011 letter to Science magazine, Leader-Williams also pointed out that the implementation of controlled, legalized hunting was also beneficial for Zimbabwe’s elephants. “Implementing trophy hunting has doubled the area of the country under wildlife management relative to the 13% in state protected areas,” thanks to the inclusion of private lands, he says. “As a result, the area of suitable land available to elephants and other wildlife has increased, reversing the problem of habitat loss and helping to maintain a sustained population increase in Zimbabwe’s already large elephant population.”

If it was poaching, maybe, but you're smiling at the death of a man who did an honest job that left elephants better off comparatively.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I don't know if I'd say his job left them better off. Accommodating his job left them better off, but unless any payments he paid went to elephants in a way that left them better off, or if he only hunted lone/rogue/sick elephants that were a danger to others, then him actually doing it is a drain as opposed to him not doing it.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Well, there's also the issue of turning the wilderness into the playground of the rich, perpetuating class differences and such. But point is, it's a complicated issue, not as simple as "hunters are such evil murderers." Sport hunting involves following certain rules, and does create an incentive to ensure a healthy population so that there are animals to hunt (and thus can be useful in situations where there are so many short-term incentives around for poaching.)

Animal rights and environmentalism are in conflict more often than you might think. It's often a question of protecting individual animals vs protecting species, and you'll get animal rights activists opposing the culling/control of invasive species, even though those threaten the existence of native species.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 10403 10404 [10405] 10406 10407 ... 13325