Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10366 10367 [10368] 10369 10370 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787967 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

I also agree, I have been playing GW2 on and off since launch, and it's always the WvW that brings me back (Though I play on dragonbrand, which last I checked is almost always one of the servers that fight against Sea of Sorrows.  Curse you SoS!)

It's one of those games that even if you get tired of it you can easily go back to it with little to no additional investment.  Recently I came back for about a month after nearly a year's haiatus and my gear was all still competitive (above average even), I didn't have to pay a thing and the economy is stable enough that the 300gold I had back when I stopped playing is still a significant amount now(enough to buy just about anything short of legendary weapons or their precursors).

Heck my fused bow I got for free back in an event now costs something like 2k gold.  So my old gear Is even super rare and vintage now(shame it's all accountbound so I can't sell it).
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had fun and I didn't die! Even if I did bleed all over the place.
Currently trying not to pass out on the train.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Sounds like you need to mosh a little less hard, Yoink. Bleeding out on the train would be inconvenient.

Or a little harder, maybe.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Something something BDSM something
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Something something BDSM something
Oh come on, didn't we just have that discussion?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Found this.
This makes those SID tunes even more impressive, and is also really cool to watch.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

GUYS
I got Jon Snow! :D
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

GUYS
You know nothing, KOSS. :P

((Got Bran, myself))

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

I got Ned.

I can live with that.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

GUYS
The last time I did one of these I got Joffrey, which seemed... kinda fitting, honestly, if a bit insulting.
Let's see what happens this time!

Booze is Life for Yoink

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

"Brienne of Tarth"

Since I don't actually watch game of thrones there's only 2 people who I have any idea who they are.  The short dude and Hordor. (hodor?  Whatever, the pokemon.) I have no idea who that is so I guess it works out.

They're dead aren't they?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

GUYS
The last time I did one of these I got Joffrey, which seemed... kinda fitting, honestly, if a bit insulting.
Let's see what happens this time!

You have to be shitting me, I got my second-to-least favourite character on the entire show.
What a terrible quiz. >:(
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 10366 10367 [10368] 10369 10370 ... 13325