Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10357 10358 [10359] 10360 10361 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787402 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Had a weird as hell dream last night. Vegeta picked a fight with a tornado? I blame the goku vs superman thread somehow. The tornado won, though.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

Had a weird as hell dream last night. Vegeta picked a fight with a tornado? I blame the goku vs superman thread somehow. The tornado won, though.

dude, everyone knows about the tornado saga. And everyone knows that Vegeta has to get beaten by/enticed by the villian to show how serious shit is getting

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Got a flask of loose-leaf Jasmine Tea (the real stuff) as a gift... Sweet scent of spring and the taste of fall, nothing better to drink.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

JAPA
GG BRUH
Enjoy babycakes!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

I made 0.27$ playing online poker.

aw yeah, living the dream

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

GET

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Aw man, I passed that one a while ago. I'll have to wait 32 days, 6 hours and 1 minute for my next GET.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I just realized that I was puttering around waiting for that one for close to half an hour.

I lead a sad, empty life which I attempt to fill with the slow growth of numbers that I consider to be mine, punctuated by brief bits of rote happiness when they pass arbitrary markers... but I don't have the money for the stock market or WoW.

3. Run Resize Enable

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh. I'm several days away from my next one of those. :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just realized that I was puttering around waiting for that one for close to half an hour.

I lead a sad, empty life which I attempt to fill with the slow growth of numbers that I consider to be mine, punctuated by brief bits of rote happiness when they pass arbitrary markers... but I don't have the money for the stock market or WoW.
You play Swarm Simulator or Cookie Clicker?
Sig! Onol

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Worse, I have a graphing calculator set to add +1 to the total whenever I hit =.

3. Run Resize Enable

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Worse, I have a graphing calculator set to add +1 to the total whenever I hit =.

I've done that a few times. Don't have the patience to go beyond five digits.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I have looked upon the face of God, and it is a pizza. And it was half-off, too. Welp, I know what I'm eating for dinner for the next 2 days.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh lord, there's no helping you.
Sig! Onol

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 03:18:01 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 10357 10358 [10359] 10360 10361 ... 13325