Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10329 10330 [10331] 10332 10333 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766652 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

...I...
I like Iced Tea. Other tea is weird to me.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

BARBARIAN
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

...I...
I like Iced Tea. Other tea is weird to me.
Iced tea can be pretty good too, as far as taste goes, and it's nice if you want tea and something relatively cold to drink at the same time.
BARBARIAN
THE ONLY BARBARIAN IS YOU, WITH YOUR INTOLERANCE OF OTHER TEAS

GO BACK TO ROME

OR SOMETHING

I DUNNO
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

D:
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

SO MANY BARBARIANS

* Orange Wizard explodes with ponciness.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

SO MANY BARBARIANS

* Orange Wizard explodes with ponciness.
Bar bar bar bar bar bar bar bar bar. You're a barbarian too, because you don't speak Greek, bar.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Ω, έτσι και τώρα είμαι ο βάρβαρος; Σίγουρα θα πρέπει να χρησιμοποιήσετε ένα online μεταφραστή μόνο για να καταλάβω τι λέει αυτό.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ω, έτσι και τώρα είμαι ο βάρβαρος; Σίγουρα θα πρέπει να χρησιμοποιήσετε ένα online μεταφραστή μόνο για να καταλάβω τι λέει αυτό.
The fact that this recursively translates perfectly provides no evidence whatsoever. :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

Look at all these savages, corrupting perfectly good black tea with things like sugar, milk, and... anything but boiling water, really. The occasional lemon is alright I suppose but anything else is evil sorcery and I'll have nothing to do with it.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I prefer cocoa. In the few days of the SoCal year that warrant it.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just dump in a little honey and have it like that. Tea is best just slightly sweetened, to me, at least.

Coffee, though, I take black.
Quote from: That guy who never showed up
Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself... that is coffee.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Look at all these savages, corrupting perfectly good black tea with things like sugar, milk, and... anything but boiling water, really. The occasional lemon is alright I suppose but anything else is evil sorcery and I'll have nothing to do with it.
It's wizardry, not sorcery. And lemons?

Bah! It's almost as though people have preferences and good tea is subjective!

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would you prefer ORANGE? >:3
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

Well, lemon juice. I got the idea from someone in the tea thread, I think. Or maybe it was the food thread. Definitely here somewhere though.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I like my coffee like I like my dates: bitter, cold, and from work.

Wait, I think I mucked that up.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 10329 10330 [10331] 10332 10333 ... 13325