Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10324 10325 [10326] 10327 10328 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766578 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[...]so much green tea ice cream~
...Where do they make such ice creams and where can I possibly buy them ._.
All flavors I generally see aren't...tea-flavored.

Though this reminds me of ube. Mmm, purple yams. Still sounds weird in english. 'Yahms.' >_>
You might be able to find them in Asian grocery stores, though not all of them have it. I don't think there are any tea flavors other than green.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

What? I thought that died with the first movie. I never heard one peep about a second one.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[...]so much green tea ice cream~
...Where do they make such ice creams and where can I possibly buy them ._.
All flavors I generally see aren't...tea-flavored.

Though this reminds me of ube. Mmm, purple yams. Still sounds weird in english. 'Yahms.' >_>
You might be able to find them in Asian grocery stores, though not all of them have it. I don't think there are any tea flavors other than green.

Hmm, I wonder if I could make that. That said, my chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream is already next in my queue and I don't particularly like green tea. If I were to make it, would I use instante green tea or slip some actual tea leaves into it?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:02:28 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess I'll have to make some and mail it to you.

...Might be a little melted before it arrives.

Probably won't fit in the envelope, either...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile

What? I thought that died with the first movie. I never heard one peep about a second one.

If Shyamalan gets the go ahead to shit out the next one. I highly doubt it since he practically turned it into the plot told by the shitty white narrators on screen  characters... um I mean "characters" throughout the movie. Hell, the makeup on Ang was atrocious.
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Beany spätzle are a delicious success of an experiment.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I didn't say anything about another movie. I hope this clarifies:

Family and I watched Shyamalan's "The Last Airbender"
After that, we watched "The Ember Island Players," which is an episode from the cartoon in which the heroes watch a terrible stage play based on their adventures.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Matcha green tea is delicious in every form.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Speaking of The Last Airbender, precisely what about it was so bad? I never saw it, but I have never heard a positive review of it.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Just look at the trailer.

LOOK AT IT.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Yeah no Last Airbender was a pile of wank.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

Matcha green tea is delicious in every form.
For some reason I read that as "Maccha Green tea" :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

I have a 44 oz (1300 ml) coconut cream milkshake that I decided to go get about five minutes ago. God bless 'Murrica.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I have water. So jelly
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 10324 10325 [10326] 10327 10328 ... 13325