Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10319 10320 [10321] 10322 10323 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773520 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welcome back ECrownofFire! Man it's been a while.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

... I think I will now forever call that the GR-5 Incident.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

I wrote something I think is worth expanding on. People seemed to like it.

A short story about Miss Hound, part of the UK's Etheric Control Service, who is not very fond of her job.
Etheric is a term used for ethereal beings - spirits, monsters, etc.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I remember your avatar, and possibly the last time you came back to the forums. WB.  :P
This.

But, skimming your posts from earliest to latest, I noticed you were the executioner in the Feudalism thread.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

http://i.imgur.com/KjDQBMm.webm

This made me happy for some reason.
what
the heck
was that
Cleric put cross-class ranks into Sleight of Hand.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

Welcome back ECrownofFire! Man it's been a while.

Cript, you're alive!

You know, we never did revive EAP like we talked about :P

Also, I'm not sure if you missed the Grisha5 incident. How long ago was that?

Name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure.

I remember your avatar, and possibly the last time you came back to the forums. WB.  :P
This.

But, skimming your posts from earliest to latest, I noticed you were the executioner in the Feudalism thread.

Damn that was a long time ago. I was in HS then and kind of an idiot, so don't read too far into my posts :P

Shame it died off though. Then again considering the horny sea nymphs, maybe it was for the best.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

I was watching Youtube, and I suddenly realized that my headphones are working again. Somewhat. The cord has to be in a particular position for the right one to function, but hey! I'm not going to go deaf in only my left ear now. Yay for watching science videos without annoying my family!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

That sounds like the case with my old headphones. Hate to be a downer but soon it will become completely fucked.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Sounds like there may be something weird with the cord. If it only works in a certain position then probably there's a connection issue somewhere in the cord where it only connects in a certain position. This was usually the case with my headphones.

If science videos are annoying then your family are filthy casuals who wouldn't know entertainment if it bit them in the butt.  :P
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Depending on where the break is, it might be possible to fix, if you know your way around a soldering iron, but it won't be easy.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

Never touched a soldering iron in my life, sadly, but I did find where the break is, and what angle is required to make it work. It's right at the connection with the little volume button thingy halfway up the cord. I'm thinking duct tape might be a solution here, but Objective is probably right.
If science videos are annoying then your family are filthy casuals who wouldn't know entertainment if it bit them in the butt.  :P
Hehe :P. Ironically, my dad's a science teacher and the rest of them are pretty scientific too. Hmmm... Maybe it's the electronic music I listen to that annoys them, not the science...

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

http://i.imgur.com/KjDQBMm.webm

This made me happy for some reason.
what
the heck
was that
Cleric put cross-class ranks into Sleight of Hand.
Didn't even notice that he made the needles disappear afterwards.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know, we never did revive EAP like we talked about :P

Hah, it's quite a coincidence the timing of you coming back, since I was planning on reusing parts of the plot from that game in another game I just started running elsewhere. A EAP 2 so to say.

Hum, If it lasts and I think I can handle another game (I'm in so freaking many these days it feels like) maybe I'll open up a game on bay12.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

RE: Headphones:

People above are probably correct about it being a break or weak point somewhere in the wire, but don't rule out the computer; test with a couple different sets of headphones and/or earbuds if you have them.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 10319 10320 [10321] 10322 10323 ... 13325