Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10315 10316 [10317] 10318 10319 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15765086 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:07:31 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Chocolate strawberries are weird, probably because they're sour yeah.  I'd say it's still a good combination for me but it's just weird.  Like toasted peanut butter and ham.  Maybe a lot of the value comes from the novelty.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Congratulations!  Welcome to the world of having income!

Video game radio.  Site that plays video game music from a pretty big playlist.  Only been listening for an hour now.  Few tracks I dislike, one that I knew, and a few that I haven't heard before that were pretty nice. 
Thank you for this, I want to play a game but can't now because I don't want to turn the music off. :P  I also forwarded it to a friend who is able to listen to music while working and he thanks you as well.
Entered in on Corridors of Time (Chrono Trigger). Actually playing that game again, I can't wait to reach Zeal again. Probably the coolest part of the game.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Wonderful day outside, one of those where you'd just lie around in the sun as long as you could.

Of course I didn't do that since I couldn't, had classes, but the good news is that one of the subjects is going to be much easier than expected, also relatively interesting too.

Then I took a long nice walk and bought myself "Ocean at the end of the lane" so there's another happy.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Its cakeday day today. Day. Cake.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:07:25 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Ready the confetti cannons! Man the gift walls!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Happy Birthday to you Asheaheru! :D

Enjoy today like any other~ :))

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Cappy Hakeday!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

How do you see if it's someone's birthday. Short of them telling you, anyway?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I'll tell you, but be warned...  You might not want to look unless you really like cake.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Happy cakeday CrazyEyes, Brandedahall, MrKuo, jcgillikin, Edir, and especially Aseaheru!  (Aseaheru's isn't listed though)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Oh my god that's a lot of birthdays.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Well we do have a lot of members afterall.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Ooh, congratulations Aseaheru!
Oh, and this happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T14WQj0HJn4
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Tappy Flakeday, Hseaaeru!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 10315 10316 [10317] 10318 10319 ... 13325