Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10270 10271 [10272] 10273 10274 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763100 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I mentioned it in the OOC thread, but I felt like coming here to say I really enjoyed the latest Penny Arcade D&D game. It was all very simple, just miniatures on scraps of paper with writing on them, but there was a lot of humor from the characters interacting with the world and each other.

Also my small amount of improv classes has made me realize they're really good at "accepting the reality the other people are creating" (I think the term went something like that). It kinda gave me some ideas about how to make a properly character-focused game.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Brain imaging of people on LSD

Not only is that in and of itself cool, but the website is basically kickstarter for scientific research, which is pretty fuckin' cool too!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

They made a movie about LSD research.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkPM4M6bnB4
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I recall my mother relating some story about scienctists creating an LSD-zombie-lunatic-powered apocalypse.

Now I can't remember whether it was a dream or a book she was reading. She says stuff like that all the time.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Salted seaweed. Its like popcorn, but flat and green.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Hell yeah, that stuff's great.  There are wasabi-empowered variants out there too.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love me some seaweed. What's the salt for, though? :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Because you find it in saltwater normally?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

the1337doofus

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile

Today's Happies;

Bike week, and Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I'm such a simple man.

Also, Bike week, wooooo!
Quote from: /k/
Multiple babies means that the force is distributed per baby, so less force total per baby.
burning dwarves is a sign of productivity

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because you find it in saltwater normally?
The "salted" part would suggest salt is added on top of that.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are you suggesting eating something WITHOUT adding extra salt? That's downright un-un-American! Get 'im, USA-centric police!
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* Yoink stands defiantly on a beach in a pair of boardshorts and a VB singlet, making rude faces across the Pacific Ocean.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* WolfKit indiscriminately fires a shotgun in Yoink's general direction. Then hucks a case of mountain dew at him for good measure
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Today's Happies;

Bike week, and Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I'm such a simple man.

Also, Bike week, wooooo!
O_O
Ok so it's bike week here...and there's a five guys burgers and fries near the speedway....   UK(that is if the location is remotely accurate).... visiting? or is there another bike week someplace in the uk?  If so high five, if not.... well also high five because Five guy's burgers and fries has the best burgers on the planet earth.

Dammit now I want a burger, but it's midnight.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 10:08:48 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

I just found out one of the other cities in Arizona elected a mayor who's last name is "Moriarty". Now all we need is for someone with the last name of "Holmes" to win in one of the others. :P

Also finally managed to order a Gamecube adapter + Controller pack for my Wii U! It's not gonna arrive until the start of May (which is in the middle of Finals week, sadly :-\) but it is going to be an official nintendo one, so I'm definitely looking forwards to it. :))
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:18:05 am by i2amroy »
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.
Pages: 1 ... 10270 10271 [10272] 10273 10274 ... 13325