Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10222 10223 [10224] 10225 10226 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756114 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: [Pan paka pan~] Atagos soft fuel tanks return (Happy thread!!!)
« Reply #153345 on: February 28, 2015, 03:04:47 am »

But why does Zelda wear that same green hood in every game?
>implying non-existence of Lobster Shirt Master Race.
Wind Waker is dope, yo. Is there any other Zelda game with a New Game +?
I hate games without a new game plus, because I always dislike playing through a game again depowered yet knowing all the powers you could have polished to perfection.
I was really disappointed with bioshock infinite about that.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #153346 on: February 28, 2015, 03:15:51 am »

>implying non-existance of Lobster Shirt Master Race.
I actually own Lobster Shirt Pajamas!
Bow before me! :P

(I made it for Halloween one year, and I just kept it.)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #153347 on: February 28, 2015, 03:26:33 am »

Really enjoying watching through Better Call Saul- fairly excited for the next episode. I was worried that it would turn out to be too-familiar territory after Breaking Bad, but it's fairly fresh.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #153348 on: February 28, 2015, 03:39:08 am »

>implying non-existance of Lobster Shirt Master Race.
I actually own Lobster Shirt Pajamas!
Bow before me! :P

(I made it for Halloween one year, and I just kept it.)
Waaaaaaaaant

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #153349 on: February 28, 2015, 06:16:53 am »

Kids seem to have an odd fascination with my face. They stare at me. I smile at them, then they smile back, before continuing to stare.
It's a (small) child psychology thing, it's the smile. Works every time for me. Well, the fact that I have a stepsister fifteen years younger than me means I smile anyhow, but I digress.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153350 on: February 28, 2015, 07:28:01 am »

What in the seventy sacred fucking leagues of HOLY SHIT is wrong with that post above. Where's my eye bleach?!? p_p
(I had to scroll this thing because chances I'd throw up if I were to look through all of it...)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #153351 on: February 28, 2015, 07:38:05 am »

What in the seventy sacred fucking leagues of HOLY SHIT is wrong with that post above. Where's my eye bleach?!? p_p
(I had to scroll this thing because chances I'd throw up if I were to look through all of it...)

Meh, its just some superweak shock trolling. I suggest ignoring it and not offering any kind of attention as it would only serve as encouragement. To be fair, I don't find the images all that disturbing. Not sure quite what that says about me...

In any case, it is trivial to add the poster to your block list.
This is a blank sig.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153352 on: February 28, 2015, 08:45:24 am »

I'm happy for the ignore list, also that the happy thread still exists.
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 08:50:53 am by MarcAFK »
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #153353 on: February 28, 2015, 10:45:26 am »

Mwahaha, it was hilarious when my dad made a funny face at his grandson, my nephew. He would scream and try to hide, and if he was being held he would put both arms and legs out as well as screwing his eyes shut :P

He got over it, thankfully, hehe.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153354 on: February 28, 2015, 11:02:59 am »

The spam has been purged!
All hail the mighty Toad!
At least until the spammer does it again tomorrow... :'(

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #153355 on: February 28, 2015, 11:17:53 am »

Complete-jerk-who-unnecessarily-made-my-life-hell-for-years-while-he-knew-I-was-helping-him prosecutor had a "sovereign citizen" defend himself in court yesterday. Keep in mind this is also I'm-completely-clueless-and-only-got-this-job-cause-of-my-dad prosecutor who has been riding off inherited bullshit nepotism while crapping on the rest of us. This guy steadfastly refused to believe me when I told him these wackos were real and insisted upon saying utterly stupid shit like tassles on a flag meaning they couldn't be prosecuted or lack of a "contract with the state" meaning they were immune from criminal indictment. Completely. Crazzzzy.

And then the biggest nutter of them all landed smack dab in the middle of the lap of the dude who was a jerk insisting they didn't exist and the rest of us were crybabies. I was one of dozens of lawyers who showed up to watch this and they could've charged us tickets to be there:

Of course the moron was found guilty, but it just.... I'm sorry I know it may be bad form to be happy about this but you have no idea how much of a jerk this dude was. In short, he deserved it and all of us agreed.

"I'm sorry you're moving to dismiss the charges, because of an decorative flag...?" :) I'm sorry that was just.... He spent years saying we were making it all up and just complaining for no reason and that these people weren't real. No, no, nutjobs are real things.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #153356 on: February 28, 2015, 11:19:32 am »

Is there any other Zelda game with a New Game +?
-The first one with rearranged dungeons, overworld, and items
-Ocarina of Time 3D (not the original OoT) counts, because you unlock Master Quest after you win the first time
-Skyward Sword has Hero Mode after you win, where random hearts don't spawn, ever
-A Link between Worlds, my least favorite, also has "hero mode" after you beat the game the first time
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153357 on: February 28, 2015, 11:24:01 am »

They said you were crazy. BUT WHO'S LAUGHING NOW.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153358 on: February 28, 2015, 11:32:41 am »

>implying non-existence of Lobster Shirt Master Race.
Wind Waker is dope, yo. Is there any other Zelda game with a New Game +?
I hate games without a new game plus, because I always dislike playing through a game again depowered yet knowing all the powers you could have polished to perfection.
I was really disappointed with bioshock infinite about that.
In Spirit Tracks, you get to use the Train Conductor's uniform.

-Ocarina of Time 3D (not the original OoT) counts, because you unlock Master Quest after you win the first time
-Skyward Sword has Hero Mode after you win, where random hearts don't spawn, ever
-A Link between Worlds, my least favorite, also has "hero mode" after you beat the game the first time
-Zelda 2 lets you restart with all your spells and stuff leveled up.
-Oracle of Ages/Seasons could continue after one another, and depending on the order and name you use, it changes things. Additionally, you get the "hero's secret" after you beat both, that lets you start over again with an extra ring and heart container.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 11:34:57 am by Lagslayer »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153359 on: February 28, 2015, 11:44:05 am »

Quite unexpectedly, I received another tax return check, this one from the state(previous was federal). Extra ~$150 that I haven't planned for, ahoy!

-Zelda 2 lets you restart with all your spells and stuff leveled up.
-Oracle of Ages/Seasons could continue after one another, and depending on the order and name you use, it changes things. Additionally, you get the "hero's secret" after you beat both, that lets you start over again with an extra ring and heart container.

Spoiler: Oracle spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 10222 10223 [10224] 10225 10226 ... 13325