Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9935 9936 [9937] 9938 9939 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780879 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: [=] Bay 12 cannot the box (Happy thread)
« Reply #149040 on: January 02, 2015, 08:53:13 pm »

I finally discovered the God Hand playthrough I've been wanting all this time. A Hard KMS run that doesn't involve six trillion high side kicks.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #149041 on: January 02, 2015, 09:29:56 pm »

I finally discovered the God Hand playthrough I've been wanting all this time. A Hard KMS run that doesn't involve six trillion high side kicks.
Link? Playthroughs of games on hard difficulty can be neat.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #149042 on: January 02, 2015, 09:47:27 pm »

Finished the Crusader Kings stretch of my burgeoning Paradox (mini?)MegaCampaign. The Empire of The Combined Crowns of Great Britain & Grand Iberia, reformed under the rule of Emperor Cú Chulainn II, enters a new era, a era not dominated by individual men but by the will of Nations. The kingdom of Jerusalem, long considered a rightful holding of Great Britain, was released, with hopes of supplying The Combined Crowns with a means of expanding into Abbasid territory without having to directly fight a war. Unfortunately, before proper diplomatic ties could be established, the Caliph grew wise to our plots, and we are now embroiled in a truly gargantuan war, the likes and scale of which has never been seen. Each side boasts a host of Infantry 100K in number, along with new advances in regimental systems, and sets of generals with skills not seen for centuries.

They said that the Combined Crowns were the twin Empires of Rome, Byzantium the Empire of Constantinople, and the Caliphate the Empire of Mohammed. Now two of these three great forces clash, and with the Byzantines recently declared a rival in power, a mutual bad blood has been brewing with the schismatics. The world seems destined for a new brand of warfare, one on a scale that may never be seen again (assuming I don't get the Vicky II converter to work >_> ).

The Era of Gods and Kings is over. This is a Era of Flags and Nations. All Hail the Empire!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #149043 on: January 02, 2015, 10:06:40 pm »

Link? Playthroughs of games on hard difficulty can be neat.
Here.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #149044 on: January 02, 2015, 10:33:23 pm »

Laptop I got for christmas arrived today. Gonna set it up tomorrow. :3

I am so fucking glad the whole financial aid shit and the VA shit got sorted out in time for christmas. Now we aren't completely and utterly broke, and I can attend classes this coming semester!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #149045 on: January 02, 2015, 10:34:13 pm »

I am so fucking glad the whole financial aid shit and the VA shit got sorted out in time for christmas. Now we aren't completely and utterly broke, and I can attend classes this coming semester!
You are a vet/married a vet/are a brat?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #149046 on: January 02, 2015, 11:03:49 pm »

Discovered the original version of "The Hitcher" with Rutger Hauer on 'telly.

A great film. If you've not seen it I suggest Duel for something a little similar and also great.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #149047 on: January 03, 2015, 01:11:12 am »

You are a vet/married a vet/are a brat?

No, my father is. I still live with my parents because has_job = false. Very rarely get job interviews, and I apparently fuck up the ones I do get because nobody has hired me so far.
The issue was that the VA is supposed to pay his medical bills and student loans (had to find a new career when the navy told him he was too broken to work anymore), which they refused to even consider doing for ~5 years, so he's been paying out of pocket for hospital visits and student loans, which has obviously kept my parents bankrupt the entire time. I just got a really nice christmas/birthday present this year thanks to that situation finally being resolved.

I actually really need a laptop because I don't have computer access out here to do schoolwork with; no electricity through the wall outlets, we have an inverter with an extension cable plugged into the truck, draining the trucks battery to charge our phones, which is how I'm posting. A laptop can run for a little while without being plugged in. My desktop can't (and theres no room for it...)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 01:14:36 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #149048 on: January 03, 2015, 01:54:43 am »

Wooo cakeday~
Late to the party but wszystkiego najlepszego
Feliz cumpleaños!~
May your day of cake be happy!

I was originally going to write that in German, but google-translating it back showed that it had been rephrased as a question asking "Can you be good on your day of cake?" :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149049 on: January 03, 2015, 01:56:50 am »

Went through the OOCQ thread to see who's quoted me. Only one, from 2013, but it's amazing.

glad I drowned that kitten in the river a few monthes back.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #149050 on: January 03, 2015, 02:11:05 am »

Looks like I've got exactly a page of quotes.

Holy crap, though, the number of quotes originating from my RP.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

the1337doofus

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #149051 on: January 03, 2015, 02:32:24 am »

I also decided to visit OOCQ, and was surprised to find I've actually been quoted thrice.

This one was the first time I was quoted...
...where's a chainsaw and some duct tape?

Oh, and as an actual happy: Finally got to see a friend I haven't seen for about a year-ish today! Had a good day of sitting around, playing vidya, watching Mythbusters, and quoting nerdy stuff. Only even slightly bad part of the day was uh, me finding out she apparently got a boyfriend sometime this year. But eh, oh well, more fish in the sea and all that, and I should be happy that she's in a relationship now!
Oh, and also had homemade pizza. Delicious, delicious home-made pizza.
Quote from: /k/
Multiple babies means that the force is distributed per baby, so less force total per baby.
burning dwarves is a sign of productivity

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #149052 on: January 03, 2015, 02:43:29 am »

Searching myself in OOCQ, I see that I've said a few funny things in the past, and I'm reminded that it's been a while since we've had any sort of Bay 12 streaming event, and I didn't run any sort of forum rp at all the previous year. (Although I am happy that IGYNPADCA seems to be experiencing a bit of a resurgence lately.)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149053 on: January 03, 2015, 02:44:03 am »

When was the last time we could the box, anyway?

Also, I think I'm actually starting to like polandball. Help.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #149054 on: January 03, 2015, 02:46:09 am »

I have a quote and I don't even remember the context
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 ... 9935 9936 [9937] 9938 9939 ... 13325