Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9918 9919 [9920] 9921 9922 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787855 times)

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [=] Bay 12 cannot the box (Happy thread)
« Reply #148785 on: December 31, 2014, 08:27:13 am »

* Doof waves a cane around and yells something about whippersnappers and their dang newfangled computer music

Dang young'ns don't got no good taste in music no more. What happened to punk? ...Aside from the fact that true punk died about 15 years before I was born?

Oh, good idea
* timferius puts on Daft Punk
Aerodynamic was actually my walkout song back when we were in venues large enough to have speaker systems. :D
That's actually a really good choice for a walkout song. Much approval is had.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148786 on: December 31, 2014, 08:59:57 am »

Happy new year from Sydney, just saw the fireworks!
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148787 on: December 31, 2014, 09:38:32 am »

Also trying to sleep and felt like mooching the hotel wifi for music, just remembered how much I like night core... Woot woot
I'm starting to discover how much I like glitch hop. 'S good.

Oh, in other news, a new crush appears!
I really like her and a think she's super cute, (and she doesn't even have that pesky problem of being in a position of power over me like so many other crushes) but I don't even know if she's gay. Problems and dilemmas.

Question is, how do I find out without straight up asking, "Hey, I was wondering, are you a lesbian?" Because, for one, that's rude, and also it makes it too obvious that I'm trying to hit on her or something.
yes but you do want to touch her butt eventually

so i mean

she's going to find out eventually that you are hitting on her

i mean probably, at least
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #148788 on: December 31, 2014, 10:14:32 am »

I feel like the general gay approach to crushes is by assuming that for some reasons there's a magical force that make people gay if a gay person like them, and then becoming disillusioned because it turns out that generally speaking, people tend to be straight.

Doesn't stop the fact that being homonormative is one of few ways to stay sane though.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #148789 on: December 31, 2014, 10:23:59 am »

USB controller get!

... this is pretty nice. Turns out games meant to be played with a controller control a bit more smoothly when actually played with a controller. Who knew?

E: And ah, to AC, the answer is "You usually don't." Last I checked, anyway, especially if you're in a professional setting. Orientation and whatnot... kinda' don't come up as a topic, usually*. Even potential indicators can be simple navigation of office politics or whatev'. If you want to know, you're probably going to have to just ask.

*Shouldn't come up as a topic, honestly. That's stuff you generally don't want to mess with in the workplace. Outside of it, maybe, but even then... lawsuits, brethren. Lawsuits. Best to keep the interest of the nethers away from professional situations. Unless you're in the flesh trade, I guess...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 10:32:01 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148790 on: December 31, 2014, 10:29:16 am »

USB controller get!

... this is pretty nice. Turns out games meant to be played with a controller control a bit more smoothly when actually played with a controller. Who knew?
New-USB-Controller-Get-Five!

Yeah, I got one too, started playing Dark Souls with it. :D
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148791 on: December 31, 2014, 11:00:39 am »

Anyway, this has me more 'worried' than outright terrified, but I locked my friend's dog in the laundry (so he wouldn't be stupid and run away because of fireworks) and I just realised I left the cat's litterbox in there. I am currently on a train heading away from the house.
Uh-oh.

The dog is alive! The cat is alive! The other cat is alive! (I think other-cat and dog had a brief altercation when I first put dog in there, before I closed the window)
I didn't even have any mess to clean up! Well, apart from where the stupid dog dug everything out of the bottom laundry cupboard so he could hide in there... but eh, that's preferable to having poop or pee on the floor or something. I was unusually nice to him when I came home to find everything not destroyed.

It turns out, after all my worrying, my friend had actually already removed the litter tray from the laundry in preparation for locking the dog in there. >.> Now that I think of it, I might have actually noticed that earlier today and simply forgotten by the time I left... derp.
I wonder if the cat was offended by the accusatory tone of my greeting before I realised this. I hope not.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148792 on: December 31, 2014, 11:40:46 am »

Meow actually means "yu fockin' wot m8" and I think that's beautiful.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148793 on: December 31, 2014, 11:46:59 am »

the only thing beautiful here is yourself cuz bitch i'm fabulous

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148794 on: December 31, 2014, 11:50:55 am »

Is that an inspirational thing or are you talking specifically to Descan?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148795 on: December 31, 2014, 12:02:37 pm »

the only thing beautiful here is yourself cuz bitch i'm fabulous
Uguuuu~ (◕ ‿‿ ◕)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148796 on: December 31, 2014, 12:41:17 pm »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #148797 on: December 31, 2014, 01:15:01 pm »

Just finished the final service for the youth conference.
Was spectacular.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148798 on: December 31, 2014, 03:09:57 pm »

* LordSlowpoke fires a singular firework

merry christmas you leftover donks

now to wait for my own

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #148799 on: December 31, 2014, 03:21:01 pm »

Also trying to sleep and felt like mooching the hotel wifi for music, just remembered how much I like night core... Woot woot
I'm starting to discover how much I like glitch hop. 'S good.

Oh, in other news, a new crush appears!
I really like her and a think she's super cute, (and she doesn't even have that pesky problem of being in a position of power over me like so many other crushes) but I don't even know if she's gay. Problems and dilemmas.

Question is, how do I find out without straight up asking, "Hey, I was wondering, are you a lesbian?" Because, for one, that's rude, and also it makes it too obvious that I'm trying to hit on her or something.
Same advice I give the "woe is me 4ever2lone" crowd on here. Go talk to her, and be honest about your intentions. I don't get why people on this forum are so scared to ask, "Hey, can I ask a personal question? Are you single?" If yes, follow up with, "Would you like to grab lunch sometime? I'm available [at this time]." If not, follow up with, "Ah, I didn't realize, sorry to intrude."

Yeah, it's very forward, but don't take yourself out of an equation with anyone you're interested in. Show that you're an option and put the ball in their court.
The problem is, if she's not interested, things might get awkward after, and I still want to be her friend if I can't date her.
Pages: 1 ... 9918 9919 [9920] 9921 9922 ... 13325