Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9813 9814 [9815] 9816 9817 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791958 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: [=] Bay 12 cannot the box (Happy thread)
« Reply #147210 on: December 07, 2014, 07:23:46 pm »

Ya I just don't go to 4chan in fear of bad things

My friend frequents it and likes to tell me about it and it's just disgusting sometimes
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #147211 on: December 07, 2014, 08:08:58 pm »

So, moot doesn't like /pol/. It's basically a containment board for a bunch of shitheels. For some reason he's extra annoyed towards them today and decided to remove the captcha from there, made every post into doubles and either told the admins/janitors to not moderate it or disabled those moderation tools completely. If you can stomach the pictures(some are rather graphic), I think it improved the place overall :D
1. m00tles' relationship with /pol/ is complicated. On the one hand he defends it from those who seek to moderate it and make it friendly, on the other hand he is a JIDF cuck.
2. He did this in response to a certain favourite target of /pol/ who I shall decline to name declaring m00tles to be CEO of troll Inc. and threatening legal action after he believed m00tles had any control over Anons.
m00tles explained he had no control over them and then it led to this.

Overall it has basically killed all relevant discussion outside of some of the really dedicated science threads, journalist corruption threads, hollywood pedophiles thread or countrypol specific threads. After a few days everything will return back to normal. mootles does these things sometimes, like the time where he made Niki Minaj goat play in every thread.

Or if we were going to be more accurate, they'd be called /ra/cist fuckwits.
An unfair generalization of a very diverse crowd (a rather amusing coincidence). Politically there is a diaspora of everyone from the extreme left to the extreme right, a range of occupants from EMTs and Brokers to NEETS and cashier workers. Nationality-wise they draw from just about every nation due to their close nature with /int/ and hilariously have a large Jewish community (and in terms of religion you also do get lovely threads between Christians, Muslims and Jews arguing over which religious group should be killed whilst some random guy is busy quoting the bhagavad gita to try and get everyone to get along) and just about every day of the week you have various interest groups shilling for their agenda or positing their babbys first philosophical idea into the most vicious discussion forum to see whether it stands the test of brutal discourse.
As a note, never go to a board dedicated to a certain topic or interest to talk about that topic or interest. It is amazing when one first sees a Space Elevator thread on /pol/ brilliantly discussing scientific advancements in the world today whilst on /sci/ they're drawing swastikas and calling each other autists.

As an aside, on 4chan racism is prevalent everywhere and has always been; it has been there longer than /pol/'s been there. If anything it should be 4Hitler or something.

RIP /q/

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #147212 on: December 07, 2014, 08:12:00 pm »

The only thing I ever see when visiting 4chan is penises :/

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #147213 on: December 07, 2014, 08:16:54 pm »

Browsing 4chan to glean useful information is a skill that is akin to learning how to predict the weather. You can gain familiarity with your local area's climate, know what time what will happen and what you'll see and in the end there will always be bizarre occurrences that defy all prediction.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147214 on: December 07, 2014, 08:19:05 pm »

Except the penises. Those are always raining everywhere.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #147215 on: December 07, 2014, 08:27:37 pm »

Depending on where you go though, the penises are different and carry different meaning. The masculine celebration of phallic imagery from kommandos will differ from the homoerotic idolization of fitness, the fell perversion of televisioners will differ from the fell perversion of a fatguy; nevermind the boards and threads actually dedicated to penises, or base penises. Don't even get me started on those who wish to be daring Warholian provocateurs in the art of phalluses from those who sleep with food to those who sleep with money - of those who dare to do the unthinkable and desecrate the skeletons of mankind's ancestors simply BECAUSE it is unthinkable. Sometimes literally! There is meaning in the penis!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #147216 on: December 07, 2014, 08:43:57 pm »

I come to Happy thread and the first thing I see is penis symbolism.

IMMINENT TOADY
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147217 on: December 07, 2014, 08:49:47 pm »

I haven't been to /pol/ in a year or so, besides few times someone's linked me to a relevant thread. Most of the actually intresting stuff has moved to different boards so all that's left was what miauw said, half of the people pretending to be neonazis (or black/slav/asian/martian/whatever master race) and the other half thinking they found their place. Good for comedy and parody but mostly just meh.

I come to Happy thread and the first thing I see is penis symbolism.

IMMINENT TOADY
Everything is penis symbolism. Everything.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147218 on: December 07, 2014, 08:51:21 pm »

ABORT! ABORT! ABORT! STEER HARD LEFT, OR ANYWHERE!

Edit: That was kind of in response to objective.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147219 on: December 07, 2014, 11:31:17 pm »

Put up Christmas tree with family. Many festive delicacies were consumed. Omnomnomnom. The cat is REALLY intrigued, both by the bags and boxes of Christmas decorations and by the tree itself and performed several adorable antics. And I'm mostly done the Lovecraft anthology I was reading. And now I have morbid Christmas carols stuck in my head. Tis the season indeed.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #147220 on: December 07, 2014, 11:33:02 pm »

Started watching Wakfu. This was a good decision, though I haven't got the time.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147221 on: December 07, 2014, 11:42:12 pm »

And I'm mostly done the Lovecraft anthology I was reading. And now I have morbid Christmas carols stuck in my head. Tis the season indeed.
Stars brightly burning, boiling and churning, bode a returning season of doom.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147222 on: December 07, 2014, 11:46:05 pm »

And I'm mostly done the Lovecraft anthology I was reading. And now I have morbid Christmas carols stuck in my head. Tis the season indeed.

This made my day. Thank you.

EDIT: Apparently Lovecraftian Christmas Carols is an ENTIRE genre. I... I.. I cannot resist.

* Arcvasti cancels browse internet:Taken by whimsical mood
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147223 on: December 08, 2014, 12:12:56 am »

This made my day. Thank you.

EDIT: Apparently Lovecraftian Christmas Carols is an ENTIRE genre. I... I.. I cannot resist.

* Arcvasti cancels browse internet:Taken by whimsical mood
Yup; the HP Lovecraft Historical Society has done two albums of the things, and that's just one group. Some are frankly terrible, quite a few are awesome, and some are hilarious. Solstice is nigh!
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #147224 on: December 08, 2014, 12:46:29 am »

Or if we were going to be more accurate, they'd be called /ra/cist fuckwits.
An unfair generalization of a very diverse crowd (a rather amusing coincidence). Politically there is a diaspora of everyone from the extreme left to the extreme right, a range of occupants from EMTs and Brokers to NEETS and cashier workers. Nationality-wise they draw from just about every nation due to their close nature with /int/ and hilariously have a large Jewish community (and in terms of religion you also do get lovely threads between Christians, Muslims and Jews arguing over which religious group should be killed whilst some random guy is busy quoting the bhagavad gita to try and get everyone to get along) and just about every day of the week you have various interest groups shilling for their agenda or positing their babbys first philosophical idea into the most vicious discussion forum to see whether it stands the test of brutal discourse.
As a note, never go to a board dedicated to a certain topic or interest to talk about that topic or interest. It is amazing when one first sees a Space Elevator thread on /pol/ brilliantly discussing scientific advancements in the world today whilst on /sci/ they're drawing swastikas and calling each other autists.

As an aside, on 4chan racism is prevalent everywhere and has always been; it has been there longer than /pol/'s been there. If anything it should be 4Hitler or something.

RIP /q/

Okay. Excluding trolls, offtopic threads, and rare individuals, /pol/ is largely composed of racist fuckwits. Unless you want to argue that (ferex) /tg/ isn't mostly neckbeards arguing about tabletop or MtG and occasionally questing or storytiem because sometimes it has offtopic threads and because of the influx from /a/ after it became ques/tg/ames general. Or that /d/ isn't... &c.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 9813 9814 [9815] 9816 9817 ... 13325