Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8580 8581 [8582] 8583 8584 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761082 times)

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
Re: [┐(‘~`;)┌] The burritos are still gone. (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #128715 on: May 09, 2014, 08:08:13 pm »

So do I...
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128716 on: May 09, 2014, 08:09:22 pm »

I just like to determine how I would fortify a place against a zombie apocalypse.

Happy: fixed an internet problem with my computer easily!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #128717 on: May 09, 2014, 08:09:56 pm »

I used to when I was a teenager.

Now I ponder potential arguments with people who have perturbed me.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128718 on: May 09, 2014, 08:12:25 pm »

I like to imagine epic battle scenes with magical supersoldiers whenever I am bored.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #128719 on: May 09, 2014, 08:30:15 pm »

I only just idly plan out how I can kill my friends in that situation with what supplies.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #128720 on: May 09, 2014, 09:40:58 pm »

this
I see the slap bass is still carrying the team.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #128721 on: May 09, 2014, 11:02:04 pm »

Spoiler: These Beeflies (click to show/hide)

Sure their method of reproduction is on the more horrifying side, and the other types of bee flies don't look cute at all. But just look at them :D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:06:30 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128722 on: May 09, 2014, 11:04:53 pm »

D'awwwww.
I'm sorry, I have nothing more productive to say. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128723 on: May 09, 2014, 11:09:54 pm »

Been discovering the magic that is Dark Souls. Today I killed a dragon with a sword made from it's own tail while wearing nothing but a loincloth. Gave a similar treatment to two gargoyles, I then went on to pick up a Black Knight Greatsword, after having stabbed and fire-bombed the knight enough, and after I finally gained enough strength to wield it, I've been running around using it's really cool power attack to one shot things.

Then I got my first invasion by some guy with a scimitar, that started the fight by backstabbing me, then we spent five minutes trading blows off of each other's shields, he almost got me, but I managed to sneak away long enough to heal, then came back with a vengeance and finished him off.

Then I killed a half spider/half Lady Godiva thing, then met another lady-spider that left me feeling more motivated to become an egg-bearing, humanity-stealing servant of chaos than I've ever felt.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #128724 on: May 10, 2014, 12:10:52 am »

/tg/ was having a Silmarillion thread. Today I learned that Ancalagon the Black was really big. Like eats large mountains for breakfast big. And he wasn't full-grown yet. Well done, Tolkien - you've made Epic levels in D&D look lamely underpowered by comparison, in a setting that, centuries later, makes 10th level characters look outrageously overpowered by comparison.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #128725 on: May 10, 2014, 12:27:42 am »

/tg/ was having a Silmarillion thread. Today I learned that Ancalagon the Black was really big. Like eats large mountains for breakfast big. And he wasn't full-grown yet. Well done, Tolkien - you've made Epic levels in D&D look lamely underpowered by comparison, in a setting that, centuries later, makes 10th level characters look outrageously overpowered by comparison.
Yeah, from what I remember high-end calculations put him as the size of Rhode Island state.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #128726 on: May 10, 2014, 01:39:31 am »

The entire first age was pretty nutters. Everything in LotR was basically just the dying shadows of the first age. Sauron was just a minion, there were entire armies comprised of Balrogs, demigods running around all over the place, a giant spider-thing eating the world's source of light, gems so shiny even the big-bad couldn't resist them. And the fall of Gondolin, which even included tanks (or something which in description resemble tanks; not a surprise given that it was written while Tolkien was recovering from fighting in WW1's Battle of the Somme).

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #128727 on: May 10, 2014, 02:07:14 am »

That's pretty cool. Hopefully the poor bastard laughs out of sheer annoyance.

Man, I really overthought that. I was in a weird mood earlier.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #128728 on: May 10, 2014, 02:50:41 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is not the best song in the world~
It is just a tribute~

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #128729 on: May 10, 2014, 03:44:43 am »

The entire first age was pretty nutters. Everything in LotR was basically just the dying shadows of the first age. Sauron was just a minion, there were entire armies comprised of Balrogs, demigods running around all over the place, a giant spider-thing eating the world's source of light, gems so shiny even the big-bad couldn't resist them. And the fall of Gondolin, which even included tanks (or something which in description resemble tanks; not a surprise given that it was written while Tolkien was recovering from fighting in WW1's Battle of the Somme).
Oh, and that one elf that carried a planet around on his forehead.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 8580 8581 [8582] 8583 8584 ... 13325