Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8576 8577 [8578] 8579 8580 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766734 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [┐(‘~`;)┌] The burritos are still gone. (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #128655 on: May 08, 2014, 06:35:06 pm »

What's the difference between a taco and a burrito other then a burrito having a better spread of shell and being easier to eat?
Primary difference, at least in our household, is that taco tortillas are given a quick cook in canola oil. This gets them nice and hot, enhances the flavor of either corn or flour tortillas, leaves them pliable enough to form the taco shape, and then as they cool they become slightly crunchy and hold their shape. Much better than those pre-made crunchy shells.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128656 on: May 08, 2014, 06:43:22 pm »

I prefer burritos, but I like tacos, too. I don't discriminate.
I do prefer wheat tortillas/shells to corn-based ones, though.

As for travel, well, I'd like to travel pretty much everywhere in the world, myself. ...Except for Australia. :P
Actually, I was thinking about travel the other day, and how it'd be interesting to, rather than just going on your standard round-the-world trip, base your travels on visiting as many B12ers as possible. The ones who'd be okay with that, obviously.

Although I think I'd be wanting a suit of Kevlar to visit a few of you, hehe. Hell, if I wanted to hang out with Cmega even that probably wouldn't be enough...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128657 on: May 08, 2014, 07:01:09 pm »

Tacos are so messy! Huzzah burrito master race (~^u^)~

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128658 on: May 08, 2014, 07:05:24 pm »

Hey guys, what are all those burrito things you are talking about? We don't have those in Russia.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128659 on: May 08, 2014, 07:06:13 pm »

Burritos are messier than tacos if you don't fold them juuuuuust right :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128660 on: May 08, 2014, 07:10:06 pm »

Hey guys, what are all those burrito things you are talking about? We don't have those in Russia.
You take a taco (if you don't know what that is, imagine very very flat bread? That's not porous? With toppings of spiced minced meat as a base with a bunch of things like cheese and lettuce and tomatos and beans on top) and instead of just sorta clumsily pulling it up into a messy U shape with the toppings inside you fold it up into basically a closed cylinder of tacoshell with all the toppings inside.

Burritos are messier than tacos if you don't fold them juuuuuust right :P

Clearly you are ether lacking (really low level) skills or you are seriously overstuffing your burrito.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128661 on: May 08, 2014, 07:22:27 pm »

But more seriously, you'd probably be safe here, so long as you stay behing the barbed wire and electric fenced walls, go to very specific places, and make sure not to mess with anyone. And don't look like you have much money.
I just want to ask if you are serious or not. Electric fences? I've been to impoverished Africa and even they don't have elecric fences there. Well, aside from the ones for the cows, of course.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128662 on: May 08, 2014, 07:33:39 pm »

But more seriously, you'd probably be safe here, so long as you stay behing the barbed wire and electric fenced walls, go to very specific places, and make sure not to mess with anyone. And don't look like you have much money.
I just want to ask if you are serious or not. Electric fences? I've been to impoverished Africa and even they don't have elecric fences there. Well, aside from the ones for the cows, of course.
Electric fences placed on top of walls, to be more accurate. I don't know if those are more common or not in other places. In fact, my house has one. I can look outside the window right now and see it on top of the wall.
Oh, those. We have those in Russia too. Sorry about that, I just suddeny imagined some sort of horrible Auschwitz-esque death camp dystopian city when you mentioned electric fences.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #128663 on: May 08, 2014, 07:36:25 pm »

The private school I went to only had barbed wires on top of the walls. Before they moved, the old campus had broken glass on top of the walls.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #128664 on: May 08, 2014, 07:39:11 pm »

Basically these.

E: Also you lie. Google has informed me there's at least one muchachos in moscow. You can buy 'em there.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 07:46:48 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128665 on: May 08, 2014, 07:39:33 pm »

The private school I went to only had barbed wires on top of the walls. Before they moved, the old campus had broken glass on top of the walls.
What kind of school uses broken glass? What if some idiotic students try to climb over the walls?

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #128666 on: May 08, 2014, 07:40:26 pm »

Today I overcame my laziness using sheer force of will and started watching Persona 4 The Animation again, as well as playing Persona 3 Portable.
Great anime + great game = great day.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #128667 on: May 08, 2014, 07:43:51 pm »

What kind of school uses broken glass? What if some idiotic students try to climb over the walls?
The old campus only had up until grade school. The wall is like twice the height of the students. Plus, the gate is easier to climb. 

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128668 on: May 08, 2014, 07:45:24 pm »

Yeaaah... My school uses pointy metal shards jutting out like broken glass. AFAIK, no accidents have happened, ever, probably because everyone is scared of going outside the walls.
Is it that bad?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128669 on: May 08, 2014, 07:47:22 pm »

Google "most dangerous city on Earth". ;)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 8576 8577 [8578] 8579 8580 ... 13325