Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8283 8284 [8285] 8286 8287 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764520 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [!!PIZZA!!] CAN YOU GUESS WHAT, ITS A MYSTERY (happy thread?!)
« Reply #124260 on: March 17, 2014, 11:45:11 am »

Steam, I believe.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124261 on: March 17, 2014, 11:49:02 am »

T'was indeed Steam.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124262 on: March 17, 2014, 11:50:43 am »

T'was indeed Steam.
Can I give you something in there too? What you did really deserves some gratitude from the universe.

EDIT: Sirus, there are hundreds of you! I don't know which one is the actual you.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:00:14 pm by Knit tie »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124263 on: March 17, 2014, 11:59:12 am »

But to put it seriously? I would. If 100 people turned up out of nowhere, I had to choose one, and the other 99 vanished from my life forever- I would seriously be haunted by it.
Who were they? Why did they decide to join this crazy lottery? What were they like? Would we have been good friends? Would we have fit better?
And so begins a long and dark road. Spoilers, it ends badly.

You are given a lineup of 100 people, and you may only judge them based on outward appearance and visible mannerisms. Pick one out to be your best friend.

The other 99 will try to kill and/or sabotage you and your new best friend for the rest of your lives. Let the games begin!

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124264 on: March 17, 2014, 12:02:04 pm »

But to put it seriously? I would. If 100 people turned up out of nowhere, I had to choose one, and the other 99 vanished from my life forever- I would seriously be haunted by it.
Who were they? Why did they decide to join this crazy lottery? What were they like? Would we have been good friends? Would we have fit better?

You are given a lineup of 100 people, and you may only judge them based on outward appearance and visible mannerisms. Pick one out to be your best friend.

The other 99 will try to kill and/or sabotage you and your new best friend for the rest of your lives. Let the games begin!

Bring a machinegun with a 100 bullets in its magazine, one of which is a randomly positioned blank. Give each person a bullet to the head. Problem solved!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #124265 on: March 17, 2014, 12:06:18 pm »

Bring a machinegun with a 100 bullets in its magazine, one of which is a randomly positioned blank. Give each person a bullet to the head. Problem solved!
Hey good idea!

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #124266 on: March 17, 2014, 12:07:23 pm »

Today's Strange News: I'm happy because, while I was playing KSP, the new cat decided to stand on my desk, like all cats seem to do. She watched the screen for a while, and after a second, started to come closer to the screen and poke at the cursor. I thought this was funny, so I started moving it around, and she followed it with her paw.

Later, she decided the mouse cord tasted delicious, which made me less happy.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124267 on: March 17, 2014, 12:07:31 pm »

Hey good idea!
I think we can tap into this market, somebody call a TV network.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #124268 on: March 17, 2014, 12:08:14 pm »

Fun fact: The scenario does not indicate that they'll only kill and/or sabotage you for the rest of their lives. You've only given them ghost powers.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Singularity125

• Bay Watcher
  • [GAMING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124269 on: March 17, 2014, 12:14:20 pm »

I just wanna say, after reading some of the nostalgia-ing a few pages back, that I hope I can stop lurking long enough for someone to care about and miss me if I leave. Selfish? Maybe. :P I also want to be around long enough to miss other people too, so it goes both ways. It really seems like a tight-knit community here with years of history I'm not aware of.

Anyways...

I'm going to be at a convention this weekend! It'll be fun. :3 And it'll be a 5-day weekend too~

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #124270 on: March 17, 2014, 12:19:19 pm »

I'm going to be at a convention this weekend! It'll be fun. :3 And it'll be a 5-day weekend too~
Scout camp over the same! And there will be black mutiny if they try to cancel this one, so it's guaranteed to happen.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124271 on: March 17, 2014, 12:25:38 pm »

Love these logic hacks.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124272 on: March 17, 2014, 01:03:34 pm »

Any problem you can solve by killing 99 people is an easy one, I guess.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #124273 on: March 17, 2014, 01:32:30 pm »

inb4 i got 99 problems and something aint one

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #124274 on: March 17, 2014, 01:34:44 pm »

Haha, no meow. I've got 99 problems and hiding a body is every single one of them. Fine way to spend an afternoon, that.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 8283 8284 [8285] 8286 8287 ... 13325