Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7817 7818 [7819] 7820 7821 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773978 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Kadzar your post was staying as "new" for me constantly so I fixed it by posting.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Kadzar your post was staying as "new" for me constantly so I fixed it by posting.
I've gotten that a few times.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Pff. If they wanted a useless guy with a useful dragon they should've made movies out of Eragon.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Pff. If they wanted a useless guy with a useful dragon they should've made movies out of Eragon.

They did. It was more or less a flop. And that's the most apt description of the series ever. "Useless guy, useful dragon."

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

They did.

nope

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

That ... thing... was not worthy to be called a movie.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

They did.

nope
Movies of what now.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile

They did.

nope
Movies of what now.

Eragon was/is a series of fantasy books. I would hazard a guess the movie they made of it wasn't that favourably received.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

*slaps Mech#4*

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I wanna write a rational!fic of Elder Scrolls

Mostly, I just think it'd be funny for someone to see the entire universe being a dream more a great breakthrough in knowledge than a crisis of self. After all, people IRL don't exactly consider it that relevant in day-to-day life that free will is an illusion, do they?

Also, the thought of someone considering writing an essay on a concept that causes most people to literally cease to exist tickles me.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

They did.

nope
Movies of what now.

Eragon was/is a series of fantasy books. I would hazard a guess the movie they made of it wasn't that favourably received.

They made a game...

I got it for my birthday last year along with Fallout New Vegas...

It was a fairly decent hack and slash, though it got boring fast.

However, coming from a guy who didn't read it, I couldn't get invested.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile

*slaps Mech#4*

Phew, I'm glad that slap didn't have a point!
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Well...the book was OK. In some bits..disregarding some other bits.
I don't wanna comment about that movie. While there are nice parts...um. It's like how a film < book.

Happy: I hear our local snowy owl hooting again. I love my nights. :D

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

I read the first book and watched the movie when I was ~12 and I loved both.

A afew years later I read the second (and maybe third?) book as well. The entire magic system ruined it for me. It was so bad o.O

edit: comment on an Amazon review on John Green's book ("The book is too sad :< 1/5")
I'm not being racist but you probably should've researched the book a bit if you don't like sad books about cancer.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 07:10:49 am by Dutchling »

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

I read the first book and watched the movie when I was ~12 and I loved both.

A afew years later I read the second (and maybe third?) book as well. The entire magic system ruined it for me. It was so bad o.O

edit: comment on an Amazon review on John Green's book ("The book is too sad :< 1/5")
I'm not being racist but you probably should've researched the book a bit if you don't like sad books about cancer.

Eh, I actually kinda liked the magic system. At least it wasn't the Standard Fantasy Magic D&D Ripoff.

But, on actual happy: I played God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen in this particular arrangement from memory, yay!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 7817 7818 [7819] 7820 7821 ... 13325