Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7807 7808 [7809] 7810 7811 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780651 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

The scottish guy's arm muscles are as big as his head.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

First, are those Marines or Marines-in-training? Second, we have no idea from the context of the picture how much they have to do with that log.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

we have no idea from the context of the picture how much they have to do with that log.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

First, are those Marines or Marines-in-training? Second, we have no idea from the context of the picture how much they have to do with that log.

Shush and let him bask in Scottish pride~
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If it makes you feel any better it could be a Highland Games in the Americas somewhere. Those people in the background don't really look Scottish (too many baseball caps) and the landscape shows mountains coated in trees, you don't tend to get that in Scotland so much outside places like my own beloved county. The coating is partial. But ach min they're Scots for all that, crivvens you see enough caps in the summer richt eneuch. The point remains.

I will continue to bask in pride.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:59:41 pm by Owlbread »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Retail Version (click to show/hide)

Pffffft.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Retail Version (click to show/hide)

Pffffft.
Firstly; pfftahaha that's really poor. Secondly, what game is that?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

-THAT GAME-

Ayeeeeeeeeeee*gurgle*

Secondly, what game is that?

King of the Dragon Pass, the best/difficultest/unfairest/epic fantasy strategy game ever conceived.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

King of Dragon Pass, one of the more ambitious and entertaining little games I've ever played.  I learned about it through a Lets Play, and the best way I can describe it is a narrative-roguelike management sim.  You're in charge of a vaguely Nordic/Celtic old world tribe in a fantasy realm, and you decide their fate through a bunch of little sliders, and especially by picking options in the randomly generated Choose Your Adventure texts that get thrown at you.  It's balls hard and completely unfair on every difficulty but when your clan isn't being kicked around like a mangy dog it's remarkably fun.  Pretty fun then too.

The last wacky event was when a deathgod-worshiping warrior from a tribe of duckmen waddled into my hall demanding a duel to the death because he was tired of his people being made fun of.  The deathgod-worshipper on my clan's council took up the challenge but I demanded it only be a duel to first blood instead.  The duck agreed, they squared off, and in one quick blow apiece they decapitated each other.

I'm strongly considering making a clone of the game for fun, since it's basically nothing but a decision prompt and random number generator.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I'm strongly considering making a clone of the game for fun, since it's basically nothing but a decision prompt and random number generator.

Make it a 'pagan tribe meets christianity' storyline set in Dark Ages :P
SigFlags!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Woah

Holy crap that Dark Prison rendition

Holy crap they took the over the topness of the attacks to a whole new level O_O
It's FEF, not FEOF

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile

Woah

Holy crap they took the over the topness of the attacks to a whole new level O_O
@ Video maker:

Jesus Christ, some of us have headphones!
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

* Haspen played Dungeon Keeper: the Roguelike alpha.

* Haspen was quite happy lately.

Even if my mooks were curbstomped by a flock of wizards led by Avatar :3
SigFlags!

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev

After seeing all the streams of the PS4 and Xbox One, I naturally went out and bought myself a Wii U.

I'm actually pretty impressed with the machine. Sure it's not got the horse power, but the controller is actually good and what I've played so far is actually really fun. Like, just plain fun. I was playing some of the Nintendoland mini games and just smiling in childish glee the whole time. Also I downloaded a few SNES and NES games. Between that and when I buy either the new Mario or Wind Waker HD...well, needless to say I have such a nostalgia boner right now.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 07:46:29 pm by MorleyDev »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Woah

The stuff you can do with a modern generation console, huh?

Of course you'll be stop watching most of the animations halfway through the game, but meh.
Pages: 1 ... 7807 7808 [7809] 7810 7811 ... 13325