Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7789 7790 [7791] 7792 7793 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15789374 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

If somebody could dapper my new (temporary) avatar here i would appreciate it. I have no image editing program and have never used one anyway.
Everytime you Dapper, an Abe Lincoln loses his top-hat. You're letting the confederates win!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

If somebody could dapper my new (temporary) avatar here i would appreciate it. I have no image editing program and have never used one anyway.
Everytime you Dapper, an Abe Lincoln loses his top-hat. You're letting the confederates win!
Are you saying there are multiple Abe Lincolns? Because that's bad ass.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile

* HissinhWalnuts Uses tacos as substitute for !!ANAL FURY!!

Also I want to be fancy too.
Crack-a-lack-a

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Back to the topic of happy, I walked into the kitchen and the counter is absolutely fucking lined with pie. This will be good feast.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

I made a new avatar for this trend of dapperness... and I'm happy with how it came out?  Yeah, totally on topic.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile

* HissinhWalnuts Wants to be fancy.
Crack-a-lack-a

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

* HissinhWalnuts Uses tacos as substitute for !!ANAL FURY!!

Also I want to be fancy too.
Here your go.
Spoiler: Fancy Walnuts (click to show/hide)
I didn't realize until now that your avatar is quite large.

EDIT: I've replaced the avatar with a slightly smaller version which has the same quality level. The old image should be deleted eventually. If you took the image source any time after the edit timestamp you should be fine. Also, you should save this image and upload it to a new image host eventually, since this one is linked to my imageshack account and I can't guarantee it will always be there.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 01:06:31 am by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Damnable Thanksgiving. Here I'm trying to lose weight, and I am confronted with all this delicious fudge I brought home as leftovers.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In progress
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile

I'm not even sure how to dapper-fy my rune.

Solution: new avatar! Man it feels weird.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 01:51:51 am by Niccolo »
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 02:05:41 am by acetech09 »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Requesting dapperification. My Metal Slime King could use a tophat for its crown.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Classy as shit.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Requesting dapperification. My Metal Slime King could use a tophat for its crown.

see my prev. post
Pages: 1 ... 7789 7790 [7791] 7792 7793 ... 13325