Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7744 7745 [7746] 7747 7748 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776549 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #116175 on: November 16, 2013, 07:07:22 pm »

Bought an electric piano today. A damn good electric piano: Kawai, with mechanical keys, a good sound, and a price tag of (only) 1.6k - pretty cheap for an instrument that awesome!

Delivery will take one or two weeks, though.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #116176 on: November 16, 2013, 07:30:25 pm »

I'm trying to decide if I want to play Baldur's Gate or Princess Maker 2. Happy is because of what I'm choosing between.  :D

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116177 on: November 16, 2013, 07:32:30 pm »

Jump on the Long Live the Queen bandwagon? :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116178 on: November 16, 2013, 07:35:27 pm »

Bought an electric piano today. A damn good electric piano: Kawai, with mechanical keys, a good sound, and a price tag of (only) 1.6k - pretty cheap for an instrument that awesome!

Delivery will take one or two weeks, though.
You have a Kawaii piano? :3

My happy: Busted my butt at work today, and really impressed everyone, including the GM of the store. She doesn't praise anyone, and is notorious for hating vendors and ex-vendors, but praised my work ethic over the radio today. ^_^;;

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #116179 on: November 16, 2013, 07:38:20 pm »

Jump on the Long Live the Queen bandwagon? :D
I really want to, but I don't have electronically-usable funds at the moment. I might have to make a trip out to get a prepaid card soon, because I'm certainly not going to pay online with a debit card.   :-\

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116180 on: November 16, 2013, 07:41:36 pm »

I got a suit. Another rite of passage, I guess.

I wanted black, but my parents, who were bankrolling this, vetoed it for being "too funerary". I wound up with dark gray.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116181 on: November 16, 2013, 07:42:21 pm »

I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116182 on: November 16, 2013, 07:43:23 pm »

-snop-
Blugh. More for you. I like the Mensa Bulletin, though.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #116183 on: November 16, 2013, 07:44:52 pm »

Playing my Dragon Ball mod always makes me happy like no other mod does.

I was playing as Garlic Jr. I came up against a bunch of saiyans in a camp. One went Super Saiyan. Shit. I couldn't lay a finger on him and he completely wrecked me. However, I'm Garlic Jr, which means I'm completely immortal. He spent the entire in-game night attempting in vain to strangle me.

It was hilarious.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116184 on: November 16, 2013, 07:56:49 pm »

Doing math drudgery, and actually making good time on it. While I work I've been amusing myself by thinking up what kind of scenarios these problems describe.

"Oh traveler, I have need of you, I wish to build a pen for my sheep that is 32000 square feet, but the fencing materials for the north and south sides must be made out of a special material that appeases the gods of the summer and winter, this material costs $2 per foot. Similarly the east and west sides must be built of one costing $1 per foot, to appease the gods of the sun and wind. But surely you would have to be some kind of mathematic machine to find what the cheapest-"
"About 253 by 126.5 feet, b'arch."
"Oh thank you kind sir, perhaps you could also help my brother who wants to build a similar pen using only $6000 of material, perhaps you could-"
"1000 by 1500"
"May your path be showered with a thousand blessings."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116185 on: November 16, 2013, 07:57:19 pm »

Ahahahahaha! I'm a grown man in a manly profession and I have just acquired Reese's Puffs. All is right with the world.

I'm trying to decide if I want to play Baldur's Gate or Princess Maker 2. Happy is because of what I'm choosing between.  :D
Princess Maker 2 sounds like it has more potential for horrible hilarity, so go with that.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #116186 on: November 16, 2013, 08:03:03 pm »

Admittedly this was all done with tabs, so it's not really all that special, but it's better than not playing guitar at all like the last couple weeks.
I wouldn't say that, I can play sheet music fine but tabs are completely lost on me. How do you even read that shit?

Left to right, up to down. All six (four for bass) lines represent a single line of text. Horizontal lines are strings, numbers are frets it's played on.

Techniques have a set of common symbols, like XhY for hammer-on (upwards legato) from fret X to Y (by analogy p for pull-off), [X]/Y for slides (if there is no X, it's unpitched), etc.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116187 on: November 16, 2013, 08:20:46 pm »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #116188 on: November 16, 2013, 08:36:36 pm »

"750 by 1500"
fixd
Yeah I was wondering on that too. Because it's been quoted in the OOC-quote thread :P

Though I do like how its written!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116189 on: November 16, 2013, 08:41:06 pm »

Playing Minecraft, enjoying the 1.7 update, and realizing that it will probably continue to be updated for quite a while.
Pages: 1 ... 7744 7745 [7746] 7747 7748 ... 13325