Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7333 7334 [7335] 7336 7337 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776029 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #110010 on: July 25, 2013, 05:22:19 am »

I now know why everyone was raving about being a Vanguard for Mass Effect 2.
*charge*
WHABUM, BITCH! Now I get bonus shields back from this, you're damaged and stunned, and I have a shotgun.
Cover? Tactics? Fuck that, this is amazing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110011 on: July 25, 2013, 06:15:18 am »

I was introduced to the Raspberry Pi today. I want one.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110012 on: July 25, 2013, 09:44:58 am »

My god.
I now know of a place in Cambodia where I can shoot an RPG at a cow for $300.
An AK for $50.
And so, so much more.
I MUST GO
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110013 on: July 25, 2013, 09:49:28 am »

Alright, so I'm determined to get out of the house and do something, to satisfy all this 'personal sense of agency' nonsense and quell that 'crushing loneliness' thing I keep talking about around here. But what to do? Where to go? I'm still thinking about that one.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110014 on: July 25, 2013, 09:50:17 am »

:o

I've been doing some microphone demos and I... have a MUCH LARGER vocal range than I thought I did. I had to do a double take when recording high pitch stuff and playing it back.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110015 on: July 25, 2013, 10:16:11 am »

I think my dad is actually jealous of my job :o
I told him I'll be in Washington today and he started complaining about being stuck in his office. Or maybe he's just providing encouragement.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #110016 on: July 25, 2013, 10:39:49 am »

I told him I'll be in Washington today and he started complaining about being stuck in his office. Or maybe he's just providing encouragement.
He's just looking forward to Bring Your Father To Work Day ;)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110017 on: July 25, 2013, 10:49:54 am »

i am suddenly reminded of that one game where you drove a truck for eight hours, real-time, and veered to the left all the time so you had to be there to press the buttons or you fell off the road and had to do it all over again

why does my mind not associate things with titles? you can't hook up your mind to mspaint to get a screenshot for reverse image searching purposes

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #110018 on: July 25, 2013, 10:51:32 am »

i am suddenly reminded of that one game where you drove a truck for eight hours, real-time, and veered to the left all the time so you had to be there to press the buttons or you fell off the road and had to do it all over again

why does my mind not associate things with titles? you can't hook up your mind to mspaint to get a screenshot for reverse image searching purposes

Pretty sure that game had something to do with Penn and Teller.
This is a blank sig.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #110019 on: July 25, 2013, 10:52:08 am »

Isn't there a game where you travel to Alpha Centauri, without FTL travel, in real time?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #110020 on: July 25, 2013, 10:54:28 am »

Isn't there a game where you travel to Alpha Centauri? Without FTL travel. In real time.

You mean Journey to Alpha Centauri (in real time)?
I'm not sure. That doesn't quite sound like the game I mean.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110021 on: July 25, 2013, 11:00:21 am »

Isn't there a game where you travel to Alpha Centauri? Without FTL travel. In real time.

You mean Journey to Alpha Centauri (in real time)?

DESERT BUS

guys eight hours is not 3000 years get it together

thanks for the effort though

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #110022 on: July 25, 2013, 11:33:17 am »

My god.
I now know of a place in Cambodia where I can shoot an RPG at a cow for $300.
An AK for $50.
And so, so much more.
I MUST GO
Is... is the cow alive?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #110023 on: July 25, 2013, 11:34:24 am »

If it's a cow that died of disease or some other reason for not being edible, I have no problem with it.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110024 on: July 25, 2013, 11:44:12 am »

$300 for a single shot with a RPG. Pretty good deal, considering unless you already dealt with RPGs (and thusly had a chance to shoot a cow already) you'll get fucked over by kickback and miss completely - and average prices of 2011 say the price of a fine cow is ~$250, with $50 variance depending on region... Don't know the price of the grenade, but you've got a reusable cow right there. Not like people won't just flip and take the AK or whatever other weapon's available and shoot it until it stops resembling anything bovine anyway.

why do i know this sort of thing

the cow is a gimmick, there are army ranges where you can go and shoot for cash but they're gonna give you a blank stare if you ask for a cow (bring your own, it can't be that expensive considering you're willing to pay $300 for that rpg) and bring a good translator because if you want to get shit done english will not suffice
Pages: 1 ... 7333 7334 [7335] 7336 7337 ... 13325