Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7274 7275 [7276] 7277 7278 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745944 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #109125 on: July 12, 2013, 09:06:39 am »

oh no i guess i totally guess if someone bends a established myth for the base of a rpg chars it's super sers and they should totally be trolled! Send in asshole squad from asshole central! Your fun is wrong fun!
It doesn't really sound like it was assholish for me. Whoever was GMing at least let the story get to that point; so it's not like they just jumped in and went 'we bomb city erryone diez k l8r'.
Also things don't get trolled if they are taken seriously.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109126 on: July 12, 2013, 09:06:58 am »

oh no i guess i totally guess if someone bends a established myth for the base of a rpg chars it's super sers and they should totally be trolled! Send in asshole squad from asshole central! Your fun is wrong fun!

this is inappropriate material for the soft whisper which no-caps typing totally is because i'm enforcing my canon upon the entire forums and your fun is wrong fun because every fun is wrong due to the rule which says no fun allowed and i have a robot sticking such a sign somewhere but i don't remember where exactly go read the sign and don't requisition assholes from asshole central when you can get them from the local asshole distribution station it'll take far less time and effort for them to get here did i mention that central sent me

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109127 on: July 12, 2013, 09:09:13 am »

It doesn't really sound like it was assholish for me. Whoever was GMing at least let the story get to that point; so it's not like they just jumped in and went 'we bomb city erryone diez k l8r'.

A lot of RPs are based on no central authority and everyone just interacting with each other.  It's based on trust, and whatever someone else says happens is what happens.

Are you kidding me
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109128 on: July 12, 2013, 09:11:11 am »

this is inappropriate material for the soft whisper which no-caps typing totally is because i'm enforcing my canon upon the entire forums and your fun is wrong fun because every fun is wrong due to the rule which says no fun allowed and i have a robot sticking such a sign somewhere but i don't remember where exactly go read the sign and don't requisition assholes from asshole central when you can get them from the local asshole distribution station it'll take far less time and effort for them to get here did i mention that central sent me
are you kidding me everyone knows that you can't get any good assholes from the local distribution stations. they only have the equipment to maintain good-quality assholes at asshole central. the assholes everywhere else are pretty likely to be substandard as far as assholes go. maybe if you lot at central provided more support for local stations then you wouldn't have so much strain on your distribution network.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 09:12:58 am by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #109129 on: July 12, 2013, 09:14:00 am »

I don't think she gets anything wrong at all in that first one, outside of misspelling Eros.
Artemis is a teenager -1
Lack of veneration for Apollo's presience and the lingual arts -1
Implication that Hades is her only other relative -1
Kerberos is a pet dog -1
Eros =/= Aros -1
Gods, ever wanting to be human -1
Sacrilege of the Olympian, making her descend from ciel not Olympus -1
Wolf-demon daughter with demi-brother Benzi -1
John: You are the Inuits -1

Up until the end they were the only ones taking it seriously. It got to that point because wolf-demon Sue decided to stab up a cleaning robot for no discernible reason.
It kick started a chain of events that somehow ended up with a truck playing star spangled banner crashing into a nuclear reactor.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109130 on: July 12, 2013, 09:25:29 am »

are you kidding me everyone knows that you can't get any good assholes from the local distribution stations. they only have the equipment to maintain good-quality assholes at asshole central. the assholes everywhere else are pretty likely to be substandard as far as assholes go. maybe if you lot at central provided more support for local stations then you wouldn't have so much strain on your distribution network.

you sir must be one of these youngsters who don't appreciate a good old asshole when you see one they aren't what you're used to if you get assholes from central all the time in fact the assholes at local distribution stations are far more customizable and reliable but who gives a damn about that if you can just get an all-purpose asshole straight from where assholes come from and be done with it right fuck me for trying to use my limited time before they call me back to base to sort out 42 nice guys at once because we don't have the resources to do them separately anymore to tell you if you spent five goddamn minutes telling an asshole when you wanted them to do with the right flags and queries they'd be perfect i think i'm done here. BACK TO BASE, HOO~

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109131 on: July 12, 2013, 09:27:30 am »

It kick started a chain of events that somehow ended up with a truck playing star spangled banner crashing into a nuclear reactor.
You know, without the context, I can't help but imagine that as a scene in a movie like Red Dawn, or something with pretty much the same premise.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109132 on: July 12, 2013, 09:40:48 am »

So I went onto Netflix to find an old show I really liked called Early Edition, about a guy that gets tomorrow's newspaper every morning, and it details events that haven't happened yet, and he uses it to prevent murders and stop crimes and all that jazz. It was probably the bossest thing to come out of the Nineties.

I remember enjoying that show! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109133 on: July 12, 2013, 09:41:15 am »

All the guitar riffs.
I can play like...two of those, and not very well.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #109134 on: July 12, 2013, 09:54:31 am »

Every year, this guy on another board grabs a couple friends for 7-11's free slurpee day and hits every single shop in his town. They document their travels. These guys have been doing this for almost a decade now.

http://duskhome.com/Slurpee2k13/

It's like, next to Christmas and such, Free Slurpee Day has become one of those holidays I measure the passage of time by.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109136 on: July 12, 2013, 10:09:41 am »

I'm not sure why they did it indoor.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109137 on: July 12, 2013, 10:11:05 am »

There's no wind inside, usually.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #109138 on: July 12, 2013, 10:13:29 am »

"The rules demanded an it to be human powered, climb to three meters, stay up for one minute, and drift less than ten meters."

Doing it indoors is probably easier and safer.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #109139 on: July 12, 2013, 12:02:35 pm »

1. I finished The Color (Colour?) of Magic today, which may actually be a sad because I think it'll be a while until I can lay my hands on another Discworld novel. (But I have lotr to dig trough, so that's not much of a problem.)

2. I went over to a friend and we played games, something that is always fun.

3. I had some good, greasy fries and a hamburger. Yum.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 7274 7275 [7276] 7277 7278 ... 13325