Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7182 7183 [7184] 7185 7186 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753172 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #107745 on: June 17, 2013, 06:04:04 pm »

Google was throwing up a red flag when trying to load this thread, saying it had malware on it. However, the details said some site called safebooru, which is definitely not Bay12. I'm not sure what's going on.
Probably a malware-loaded ad snuck in.
Since when does Bay 12 have ads?
Bay12 does not. But SatW (and safebooru and boorus in general) do.
...I don't know what any of those things are O_o
A site about a comic that makes fun of countries, a relatively sfw site of anime pictures, and a general name for all of the sites like that.
As a response to this, from what I read of its 'WARNING' page, something like a week ago SB had some backdoor shit stuck on it.

Since Google found it, it hasn't caused any new events, but it still has the popup because they haven't done a full sweep again since they did that one.

I'm gonna switch to one of my other avvies here in a moment.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #107746 on: June 17, 2013, 06:40:33 pm »

even better i got a ip block from my firewall while accessing this, 37.221.160.85
IP origin states its coming from Romania

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #107747 on: June 17, 2013, 07:00:13 pm »

OK SO

Once again barging in with totally unrelated things, but hey. Today is a grand day, and why is that? Because i finally managed to get off my shy arse and show my bro the vast majority of things i've been doing while he wasn't looking. As in art and game developing. He was basically like "YO that's pretty awesome bro" and then i vas happy. Next step: Show parents my sketchbook in the same manner. I literally just picked it up, went to our gaming room and went all "CHECK THIS OUT YO it's a sketchbook" and then everything went smoothly. After they all know, i can proceed to order a tablet and start tabletting.

so yes that makes me a happy little piggy
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #107748 on: June 17, 2013, 07:16:25 pm »

OK SO

Once again barging in with totally unrelated things, but hey. Today is a grand day
Isn't this basically the theme of the thread in the first place?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #107749 on: June 17, 2013, 07:30:26 pm »

it is

:D

But this goes above and beyond mere happy, it's actually a fairly momentous happening for me. Thus, GRAND day, not just happy day. Also i feel awkward blasting in with completely unrelated things while others are discussing a certain thing, but hey, that's what i do.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107750 on: June 17, 2013, 07:57:07 pm »

Can I play with your fish, Shook?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #107751 on: June 17, 2013, 08:01:50 pm »

Neighbor just gave us recipe for homemade mochi!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
It's FEF, not FEOF

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107752 on: June 17, 2013, 08:48:44 pm »

Using pictures of origami stuff I made in order to prove I have "excellent aesthetic sensibilities [for a math major]" in a job application.  This is actually pretty cool...
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107753 on: June 17, 2013, 09:30:54 pm »

I've just found (I forget from where) and read this amazing web serial novel called 'Worm', a massive story centering around a young superheoine wannabe- I'll just copy paste the sites summary.

Quote from: Worm
An introverted teenage girl with an unconventional superpower, Taylor goes out in costume to find escape from a deeply unhappy and frustrated civilian life. Her first attempt at taking down a supervillain sees her mistaken for one, thrusting her into the midst of the local ‘cape’ scene’s politics, unwritten rules, and ambiguous morals. As she risks life and limb, Taylor faces the dilemma of having to do the wrong things for the right reasons.

This thing is MASSIVE (Around 10 novels lengths I've read somewhere) and not done yet. It is completely amazing and also pretty dark (Read: Very dark.)without reaching that treshold of shitty 'Grimdark' where you just can't care about anything. The hero is smart, the villans are smart, the battles are tense, the emotion seems real and it's just- really good. There's a lot of words, though.

I don't know anywhere else to recommend it but this thread.
Here's the first chapter.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:37:21 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107755 on: June 17, 2013, 09:38:06 pm »

I've no idea what you're talking about good sir.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #107756 on: June 17, 2013, 10:11:21 pm »

I've just found (I forget from where) and read this amazing web serial novel called 'Worm', a massive story centering around a young superheoine wannabe- I'll just copy paste the sites summary.

Quote from: Worm
An introverted teenage girl with an unconventional superpower, Taylor goes out in costume to find escape from a deeply unhappy and frustrated civilian life. Her first attempt at taking down a supervillain sees her mistaken for one, thrusting her into the midst of the local ‘cape’ scene’s politics, unwritten rules, and ambiguous morals. As she risks life and limb, Taylor faces the dilemma of having to do the wrong things for the right reasons.

This thing is MASSIVE (Around 10 novels lengths I've read somewhere) and not done yet. It is completely amazing and also pretty dark (Read: Very dark.)without reaching that treshold of shitty 'Grimdark' where you just can't care about anything. The hero is smart, the villans are smart, the battles are tense, the emotion seems real and it's just- really good. There's a lot of words, though.

I don't know anywhere else to recommend it but this thread.
Here's the first chapter.
Sounds particularly interesting.

Anyway, I am now a single day, a mere 24 hours from FINALLY being free of all my scholarly duties for a month! (till preparing for the PSAT and SAT start being necessary, or the small book report I always need to do arrives). I will be able to venture out into the sun again! Before remembering I don't do that and scurry back inside.

But seriously, I've been cut off from the world for a few days.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #107757 on: June 17, 2013, 11:24:25 pm »

New OOTS was hilarious.
Spoiler: Major Spoilers (click to show/hide)
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107758 on: June 17, 2013, 11:52:13 pm »

After playing Skyrim for Xbox 360 for just over a week, I have 42/50 of the release achievements (no DLC; 800/1000 Gamerscore). I just got the Skill Master achievement with Sneak, and will shamelessly admit I took advantage of a blind guy for the last 5 levels.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107759 on: June 18, 2013, 12:26:08 am »

I should be able to ace my history midterm tomorrow morning. Just did the review for it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 7182 7183 [7184] 7185 7186 ... 13325