Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6882 6883 [6884] 6885 6886 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760671 times)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #103245 on: April 08, 2013, 08:10:17 am »

http://superputin.ru/englishski/index.html
I've been holding up a giant poster with his naked body not 20 minutes ago.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #103246 on: April 08, 2013, 01:14:44 pm »

It's finally warm enough to leave my window open 24/7 without dying of hypothermia. I shall suffer my roommate's rotten stench no longer.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #103247 on: April 08, 2013, 01:38:22 pm »

It's finally warm enough to leave my window open 24/7 without dying of hypothermia. I shall suffer my roommate's rotten stench no longer.
Meanwhile my bed has been getting soaked in with sweat for the past month already.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103248 on: April 08, 2013, 04:35:15 pm »

Meanwhile my bed has been getting soaked in with sweat for the past month already.
Did you kill your roomamte? Dispose of the body, before the miasma gives you away make someone so unhappy they go insane.

Last week, it was cold even wearing a jacket and sweatshirt. Today, it was pretty damn hot wearing those.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103249 on: April 08, 2013, 04:53:00 pm »

Did you kill your roomamte? Dispose of the body, before the miasma gives you away make someone so unhappy they go insane.

Last week, it was cold even wearing a jacket and sweatshirt. Today, it was pretty damn hot wearing those.

Spring is coming! :3 My body temperature's flying all over the place lately, so I'm running around in a pink pastel shirt and a winter jacket at 2 Celsius and winds going up to 30km/h. It works better than expected.
Bastard took their time this year, though. There's some snow that didn't manage to melt yet.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #103250 on: April 08, 2013, 05:01:49 pm »

No, he just smells like rot. Even when he's just taken a shower, somehow. He hasn't been here for about a day and it still is slightly present.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #103251 on: April 08, 2013, 05:07:27 pm »

Huh, we've had ours open since early March and it snowed enough over the weekend that the ski hill re-opened for a short period of time. Different tastes, I suppose.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #103252 on: April 08, 2013, 05:10:27 pm »

I haven't had a roomate in years.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103253 on: April 08, 2013, 05:20:28 pm »

Is that what you tell yourself, Japa? Does that help you sleep at night, when the mental echos of your roommate's voice come back to haunt you?

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103254 on: April 08, 2013, 05:21:58 pm »

I haven't had a roomate in years.
And now we know why.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #103255 on: April 08, 2013, 06:58:10 pm »

With support and documentation....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #103256 on: April 08, 2013, 08:07:48 pm »

Yeah, Kobain was a pretty awesome guy.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #103257 on: April 08, 2013, 08:51:36 pm »

The Time XKCD is still going. :D
http://xkcd.aubronwood.com/

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 6882 6883 [6884] 6885 6886 ... 13325